z

Young Writers Society

What plot do you like?

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:35 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Hello! I am creating this topic so that you all can help me decide on a plot idea for my story: The Lion Age #1: Hunted.
The one thing that I am sure about is that Nadia and Corin are going to join Twilight Pride, one of the four lion pride's. Here are the options for what follows:

1. Nix, the main male of the story, joins Dawn Pride but is banished because he is so powerful. Nix asks Twilight Pride to take him in and they except but only if he promises never to take over the pride. Nubia, Nadia's brother, ends up taking over Twilight Pride and with so forcing Nix, Nadia and Corin out of the pride. They all travel through many things until they finally find a pride ground of their own.

2. Again, Nubia takes over Twilight Pride but instead Nix fights back and gives Nadia and Corin time to escape but Nix gets killed. The two lionesses travel together and they find three cubs next to their dead mother. The Cubs beg for Nadia and Corin to take them in but Nadia says no. The Cubs follow them until they finally say yes but once they say yes, their biggest threat is male lions because they would kill the cubs so Nadia, Corin and the cubs have to go into hiding and be very secretive about where they are.

Please post your honest thought to which idea you like better or if you have anything you would add to one of the plots.
Thanks for reading!
-Gymnast2801
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

485 Reviews

Reviews: 485
Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:41 pm
Elijah says...

I think the second one is some suitable, at least in my personal opinion. I think it is more unexpected and interesting. Someone needs to get killed in one part of the story, you do not need to rush it but it will still happen. I think it will turn out pretty well if you write it with good details and you do not point out everything at the very start. Mysteries are needed to keep the reader curious.
Be ready to bear darkness as you take that one step closer.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:57 pm
Gymnast2801 says...

Ok, thanks for the advice! I agree tyat there should be atleast one lion who dies but I was thinking maybe one of the cubs will die also. I'll have to think about it.
Anyway, thanks! My friends have also said that they like that idea better
If the world was blind, how many people would you impress?

Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green