z

Young Writers Society

Underwater world

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:45 pm
queenofscience says...

I have an idea that I have had in my head for years and yeasterday I got reminded of it because I went to the aquarium.

My story takes place in the future in a costal city under a dome in the ocean. ( because of goable warming.) My main character, Hanna, is wanting to be a marine biologist like her moather was.

So, in my world their is some radation in the ocean ( I'm guessing from some sort of accadent.) Some of the animals and people get radiation poisoning.

I also could imagine Hanna doing studies on animals like jellyfish and such. But why?

I need help with what could go wrong in my world.

I intend for this to be a short 50 or 100 page story. Maby a novela.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:47 pm
queenofscience says...

I would like it if I could discuess the plot with someone.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom