z

Young Writers Society

has anyone ever wrote Youtuber Fanfiction?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:35 pm
HavenBuzz says...

I'm new to this site and I noticed the 'Fanfiction' area. it seems more driven towards books/movies rather than celebrities and youtubers. I was just wondering if it would be a stupid idea to write about Youtube and such, just for a change of scenery.

Has is been tried that on this site before? would it be a bad Idea? :?:
Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:19 pm
View Likes
steampowered says...

Welcome to YWS, Haven!

I recall having reviewed a Septiplier fanfiction recently, so there certainly are at least a couple of stories about YouTubers out there.

Personally, I find reading fanfic which is about real people rather uncomfortable and I think a lot of people feel the same way. I'm not saying don't write it, but if you choose to, please please treat those people in a respectful manner and bear in mind how you'd feel if somebody wrote unflattering or downright disturbing fanfic of you.

Other than that, I'd be happy to review anything you post on YWS, fanfic included! Just give me a shout and if it's not too edgy I'll give it a read. ;)
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:29 pm
HavenBuzz says...

I feel the same way about fanfiction.

I have an Idea for this one in particular, and believe me, it's much tamer than most fanfiction. it's more of what would happen if the a girl and jacksepticeye met in another life, you know, back in medieval times. :D
Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns

pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn