Other
No votes

Total votes : 17

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:34 pm
Charm says...

Hi!

Okay so I'm think of writing a short about a little girl named Bee and her cat, Maudie. It's going to be a series of flashbacks and it's going to be Maudie's POV (the cat's POV).

I need help on picking names for the little girl. She is called Bee but that's her middle name. I need help finding a first name.

If you are here to help with the name: do you like the options? Do you have nay ideas?

If you are here to help with the story: do you like the idea of the story? Do you have any advice?

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:51 pm
View Likes
birk says...

Your short sounds cute. :3

And Shirley Bee sounds really good when you say it.
"I never saved anything for the swim back."

Do not mistake coincidence for fate. - Mr Eko

they're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:17 am
Charm says...

@Birkhoff Thanks :)

1087 Reviews

Reviews: 1087
Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:14 am
Sins says...

Is Peony pronounced like Penny? If so, I rather like that. I agree with @Birkhoff on Shirley Bee too :)

I'm not sure if this counts as advice, but as you'll mainly be referring to her as 'Bee', don't stress too much over her first name!
I didn't know what to put here so I put this.

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:46 am
EternalRain says...

Oh my gosh, what an adorable idea! :O

I agree with Birkhoff - Shirley Bee sounds really nice on the tongue, and it's very cute. ^-^
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil