z

Young Writers Society

What name sounds the best?

Which name sounds the fanciest and fits her as a person?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:35 am

Rosabella Sherriden
17%
Angelina Fairisles
17%
Anastasia De Clare
17%
Cordelia Lovett
50%

Total votes : 12

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:35 am
View Likes
Charm says...

Sorry this again xD

Anyway there is this woman with Mr. Bones on the night he died. They worked together. She came out alive while he did not. She is a rich spy/agent/assassin/I haven't decided xD

Which name sounds the fanciest and fits her as a person? Also can you tell me if you have the time how you would imagine her to look like?

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:55 am
EternalRain says...

I think Rosabella, Anastasia, and Cordelia all sound equally fancy! I like all three of them.

Also, looks? Hmm, maybe like dark skin and dark curls. Cool dark sunglasses 8) And cool attire - like easy to move around in. Yep.
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:21 am
BookWolf says...

I voted Angelina Fairisles, but I also really, really like Anastasia De Clare--that last name SCREAMS fancy. :D

Okay, so I would image an Angelina with curly orange/auburn hair and stunning eyes. Tall and thin, she wears tight-fitting clothing and has an elegant gait. She would probably be very outgoing, but she has a dark side, too.

As for Anastasia, I think orange/auburn would work well, too, but black I think would work best. Most likely pale with a firm jawline. Tall or short would work equally as well, I think. I would also imagine her as a very quiet yet fearless person.

Good luck on choosing! :D
"They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard! To Isengard, to Isengard!"

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:24 am
Charm says...

Thanks for the help guys! I'm leaning towards Cordelia but I love Anastasia so much!

“A good book isn't written, it's rewritten.”
— Phyllis A. Whitney, Guide to Fiction Writing