z

Young Writers Society

Thanking Awesome Reviewers

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:38 pm
View Likes
Charm says...

Hey I just wanted to take time to tell you guys that I'm getting a lot of great reviews and I wanted to thank some people~
If I haven't tagged you it wasn't that I don't appreciate your reviews it's probably that you haven't reviewed as much as the ones below or that I forgot to mention you~
I still love and appreciate all my reviews <3

@writer12345
Hey Writer! You have given me so many reviews over the last few months that I've known you. Not only are you one of my good friends on YWS but you also are a great reviewer. Your reviews are the perfect length, they are honest and very helpful. Not only do you mention my plot but my characters as well and how they are developing both singled out and together. You are also willing to let me ask you questions about my novel and my short story which is super helpful. You also give me pep talks and you've repetitively stopped me from quitting on my works. Thank you so much for being so gosh darn awesome!

@EternalRain
Hey Eternal! Wow I think you have reviewed every work by mine except my poetry. That is pretty impressive. I would have gotten bored by now but nope, you're still here ahaha. You're really awesome! Like really awesome! You're reviews are super helpful and I always look forward to receiving them. I find it rare that I disagree with you and the points you make in your reviews. Also you are one of my good friends and I always enjoy talking to you (which is like everyday xD)

@felistia
Hey-o! You're really awesome too and I like how we both like dragons! Thanks for your reviews. I'm really shocked to find out you've stayed this long, haha. I hope I don't bore you. Anyway onto your reviews... THEY ARE FABULOUS (and so are you) they are wonderfully written and even when you talk about something you didn't like I never get offended because you're so gosh darn nice and wonderful, gosh darn it! I always look forward to them~

THANKS GUYS :3 <3

If you want to thank some of your reviewers, feel free to do so! I think it's nice to let them know how helpful and wonderful they are.

Rachel, the very grateful writer

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:11 am
Rosendorn says...

We actually have this already! Go post on Reviewer Testimonials if you want to promote your favourite reviewer!

Because it already exists, I'm going to lock this topic. Please post there!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables