z

Young Writers Society

Main Four Look-A-Likes

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:45 am
SereneSimpliciT says...

So I was asked if it was possible for me to find real life versions of the Main Four from my book series LAPIS

First, Sammy!

Alright, just so y'all know, I did Maggie and Sammy when they were Human, because I find it highly unlikely I can find people with Orange and Blue hair

I found this picture on Pinterest lol

Sammy is darker, with deep brown eyes. This woman depicts more of Sammy's inner strengths, being her wisdom and maturity. Her eyes are strong and her gaze reads that she will take care of the others, which relates to Sammy being the backbone of the main four. She's beautiful, but looks dignified and intelligent.

Love it :)
You be you, and I'll be me

115 Reviews

Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:58 am
SereneSimpliciT says...

Cent!

It's not even really a complete look-a-like, but OMG THE HAIR
Like this guy's hair is spot on. XDD

If I could take that guy's hair and this guy's face:

We'd be golden XD

I also find it funny that when I typed in "Curly Hair guys" all the photos were harry styles XDD

115 Reviews

Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:11 am
SereneSimpliciT says...

Maggie!

Again, Natural appearance
I've already mentioned Maggie's appearance is based slightly off of a model, but I did have people tell me they couldn't see it from the small bit of the model's eyes

So:

I don't even care that Adriana Lima's eyes are blue and Maggie's are brown, she is beautiful and just captures that fire I imagine Maggie to possess.
Hell, I feel prettier by association XDD

115 Reviews

Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:58 am
View Likes
SereneSimpliciT says...

Isugoro.

Dear. Jesus.

Ok, so this guy is annoying in terms of finding a look-alike

I don't know if I'm just stubborn or have high standards but omg, GORO

Ok, so this was my first thought:
-So this guy is actually only about 17-18 at present, so he's too young. His name is Peyton, and he's currently a Disney actor on a show called "Girl Meets World". The reason why I link him to Isugoro is his all around personality. He reminds me of what Isugoro would've been like at 16-17, at least on the outside. He's charming and attractive, but he does have moments when he can be intimidating. There's a scene in Girl Meets World I happened to see while flipping channels where he perfectly displayed this. He was talking to a bully and actually came off quite serious despite the cheesiness that is the writing of that show. I was impressed to say the least, and if this kid grows another few inches and matures some in a few years, hey, movies XD

Moving on!

-This guy is the opposite; he looks too old. Not saying he's staggeringly older, but he does appear to be in his early 30s. Isugoro is 20 at the beginning of the book series. That, and for some reason this guy just doesn't feel 100% genuine. He looks nice, but I don't feel that immediate kindness. Idk

-Small pic, sorry!
Someone sent me this picture and said this is very similar to what they think Isugoro looks like, and in some ways, yeah, I can see it, especially in the hair and the expression. In fact, this is probably the closest EXCEPT this guy does appear a bit young again. He could pass off as 20, definitely, but he definitely doesn't have the build or presence to really look intimidating, at least to me. Pretty good though ;)

-Alright, while this doesn't come off intimidating, I can definitely see some of Isugoro's personality. It's not an exact match, but hey he's cool-
*Friend whispers to me*
THAT'S SHAWN MENDES?!
I THOUGHT HE WAS A BRUNETTE! WTH?!
AND NOW THIS FEELS WEIRD

-This is so close but again, he does look just a little young to me, especially in the most similar picture. Lucas Till, I appreciate you

OK, so I actually had to turn to someone to get help, because she has read all of LAPIS and knows all my characters. For a while, she and I couldn't come to an agreement because while I imagine Isugoro to look more . . . idk, boy next door, my friend thought more rugged.
Yeah, nah.
At least until this:

I had a picture of an unknown model on my laptop, as he looked similar to another personality, but also like Isugoro, My friend reverse searched the image and found out the name of the guy is Chace Crawford.

Isugoro Jintez:
Ok I'm done XD

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:48 am
View Likes
sisterLuck says...

Have you looked at Alex Pettyfer? He's kind of the image I have.. minus the beard Pettyfer always has
you better czechoslovakia before you wreckyoslovkia

they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11