z

Young Writers Society

Why is my villen testing on my shapeshifters?

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:01 pm
queenofscience says...

I have a villen who is a scientist/bioterrorist who is human. He is runing experiments on my shapeshifters. Besides geting the ok from the goverment to do so ( humans and shapehifterd used to get along, but they dont anymore . So the goverment has issues with my shapeshifters.) What is his motive to test on them?

And....

What could he be testing on them? Why?
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:53 pm
View Likes
backroadstraveler says...

Interesting concept, it leaves me with numerous smaller questions that might help you build up to your main one.

Why does the government want accomplished from his experiments? Do they want him to release a virus that would kill the shapeshifters all off? Or, in order to avoid harming the public, are the looking for less-extreme measures thst can be taken to control the shapeshifters? (Genetic markers/ ways to identify them, ways to destroy their ability to shift...)

Does the scientist's goal align with the government's? Does he want to find a way to kill the shapeshifters? Or does he actually hate the humans he works for, but his mind so twisted that he can rationalize the torture/ experimentations on these particular shapeshifters as a means to an end?

Did he lose someone? Did his best friend get killed or his family massacred? Is this a case of hell-bent revenge? Or does this stem from a more personal trama? Did he witness something horrible? Was he himself subject to some sort of abuse?

I hope at the very least I've given you a few options to kick around!
Eggs are scrambled, eyes are addled, and brains should never be eaten

-The Lady Peg

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:03 pm
queenofscience says...

My scientist want to distroy them....but I know that she goverment has issues with my shapeshifters.So....
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore