z

Young Writers Society

Make a character!

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:01 am
queenofscience says...

I need help with creating characters for my story.

My story: humans who can shapeshift into dogs. They live underground in the city of Bane ( located underneath Kansas city) and Wonderlust, their capital. Takes place nowdays. Most ( 99% of my citizens live underground having never seen the sun,coulds,rain,dawn/dusk,modern technology ( for the most part.) Everyone in Bane/Wonderlust has schedules. For youth its wake up, attend school, work, go home. Monday through Friday. Everyday. Weekends are spent at home.

What I need: I need 4 characters for a group home and 1 adult ( a staff member) to help out.

I need help with creating characters for a group home for dissbled shapeshifters ( all teens/young adults).

I need...

3 girls ( one of the girls has a brother who is in the home too)

1 boy

1 adult ( male or female)

Name ( use common ordinary names, but the occasional quarky name is fine.) Last names are thing like Pawson, Dewpaw, Claw,Whitefang,Whisker etc.

Gender ( M/F)

Age ( 16-20) if your a staff member, older then 21

Apperence

Dog breed ( shapeshifting is genetic)

Do you like your human or dog form best? Why? ( if you have a reason)

Disabily ( please have them be reliventaly high-functioning) OR you can have Canine Schizoid Dymorphic disorder ( my main character has this it is a kind of mental illness/ you are unable to shift)

Personaly

Strenghts/skills/ weaknesses

Job ( school,hospitle,agriculture,store selling stuff)

Family ( if any) ( they have to be shapeshifters OR maby they were human and they didn't know that they had dog blood in them) If you have human parents, then how did you come into Bane? ( Humans are illeagle)

History

Are you from Bane or Wonderlust?

How did you arive at the group home?

Attatude towards humans ( most shapeshifters don't like humans because of a proganda from humans etc. Also my shapeshifters loath the idea pets/animal testing

Anything else?

Questions etc, PM me.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

383 Reviews

Reviews: 383
Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:37 am
Sujana says...

Name: Bones

Gender (M)

Age (16)

Appearance: Youngest of the group, brown hair, blue eyes, usually dirty striped green T-shirt and a pair of long slacks. Very skinny.

Dog breed (Rottweiler)

Do you like your human or dog form best? Why? (Dog form; because he feels more powerful that way.)

Disability: None.

Personality: Shy, a bit grumpy at times, angry in his dog form.

Strength: Extremely powerful as a dog, very quick as a human being
Weaknesses: Very weak as a human being, very slow as a dog.

Job (Store selling stuff)

Family (A sister)

History: Often teased by his big sister, which helped him build anger issues.

Bane

Attitude towards humans (Indifferent. He really couldn't care less about politics, but if a human does try to annoy him he will not hesitate to tear their throat out).

That's it for now. I can't imagine the rest, just this one. Good luck.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."

Ecclesiastes 1: 18

Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri