z

Young Writers Society

Need a historical event for my shapeshifters

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:44 am
queenofscience says...

Im writing a story about shapeshifters who can change into dogs. It takes place nowdays and my villen, who is human, releaces a deadly virus into my underground city. He works with the goverment. Why would he be doing this?

I know for a fact that my shifters used to coexist with humans, but now they don't coexist. When my shifters used to coexsist, my shifters used to aid humans in things like war, sniffing out bombs, sniffing cancer etc. But now my shifters dispise thease things. Why? I need a historical event to cause this. What caused my humans and shifters to dislike eachother? What about about the goverment? Why would he have issues with them.

Oh, and my shifters hate animal testing.

I want reasons beyond ," A war," if I can help it. I want somthing diffirent.

If anyone is a history buff, would you mind helping me with this.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:33 am
FeatherPen says...

From your examples of helping it seems to be a very recent split “sniffing out bombs, sniffing cancer” being recent developments and your first chapter does not seem to be written in the future. The first task might be to work out how long they have been living separately. I agree A War is so boring and over used. Could animal testing itself be the cause?
The world is what you make of it and the universe how you dream.
Previously FerranWright

I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless