763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:12 pm
View Likes
Lava says...

Username: Lava
Name/Alias: Lavatar
Interests: Books. Of course. I have a penchant for realistic fiction and sci-fi/med fic and the like. I love summers. And dresses. And earrings. And sometimes, I like to blog.
Color Preferences: RAINBOW
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Stalking the forums.
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Yo, it's one netflix show after another
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Atonement, one of my faves. So is Gift of Rain.
Preferred Type of Gift: Gif set, graphic, writing, etc. Surprise me! Although I do love the written word. ;)
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: As in, disliked fandoms/ships, colors you don't like, etc. Please do not put "I don't want a crappy gift" or anything like that. Be nice or Santa will give you coal. COAL/Firewood
Other:I like surprises!
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:26 pm
Craz says...

Username: Craz

Name/Alias: Hannah/ Han (I go by both)

Interests: Music, art, tattoos, writing, Robert Downey Jr., Iron Man and Deadpool, Halloween, literature

Color Preferences: I don't really have a favorite color, but I like a nice vivid sunset.

Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Storybooks

Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Imagine Dragons, The Weekend, Sherlock Holmes (the movies - I still need to watch the show), GoT, The Lion King, Lilo and Stich, Hotub Time Machine, Avatar

Favorite Books/Fandoms: GoT, ToG, The Raven Boys, Scorpio Races, Half Bad series, Graceling

Preferred Type of Gift: Hmm, I don't really have one. Surprise me with something creative?

What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Fruitcake.

Other: Ugly x-mas sweaterrrssss <3
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:02 pm
View Likes
Sonder says...

Username: Nightcrawler

Name/Alias: Night, Griffin

Interests: Marvel anything (X-Men, Avengers and Big Hero 6, especially), Disney, art, poetry, funny things, other cultures

Color Preferences: Shades of blues and greens are gorgeous, but I like lots of colors in general. :)

Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Roaming walls of people, sometimes chat, sometimes poetry

Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.:
Artists: I really like the artist len-yan and the animators for Disney and Dreamworks. Animation anything is great.
Music: I recently fell in love with the artist Kishi Bashi, and I also like the musician Jonsi and movie soundtracks.
Shows/ Movies: Anything Marvel. I also recently got obsessed with this show Miraculous Ladybug, even though it's for kids and super cliche. XD Superheroes make me happy, man.

Favorite Books/Fandoms: I love the books A Thousand Splendid Suns and Life in Outer Space. Currently my favorite fandoms are Miraculous Ladybug, Big Hero 6, How to Train Your Dragon, and everything surrounding the Avengers.

Preferred Type of Gift: I like gifs. Stories are nice. Poetry is great. Art is fab. Creativity pleases me! :3

What Do You NOT Want to Get?: I don't like excessive pink or obnoxious anything. Please no romantic things.

Other: Tadashi is a beautiful human being. Chat Noir from Miraculous Ladybug. And pretty much anything animation related makes me smile.

<3
Last edited by Sonder on Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:45 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

Username: Elinor
Name/Alias: Ellie
Interests: DC Comics (especially the Teen Titans), Star Wars, Disney
Color Preferences: Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, White
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Fiction, Storybooks
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: TV- Mad Men, Daredevil, Breaking Bad, Justice League/Justice League Unlimited (Shayera Hol x John Stewart <3). Songs - all different, but I'm quite fond of Aaron Tveit.
Favorite Books/Fandoms: The Hunger Games, The Giver, Les Miserables (the Musical)
Preferred Type of Gift: Surprise me! But I love artwork.
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Knock yourself out. (Although, if you get me something Star Wars related, Luke Skywalker all the way. Han is cool, but Luke <3)
Other:
Last edited by Elinor on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:53 pm
View Likes
passenger says...

Username: Savvy

Name/Alias: Savannah, Sav

Interests: Writing, soccer, art, music, and anything that makes me think. YWS <3

Color Preferences: Light blues, turquoises, teals. & most pastel colors. All colors, basically.

Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Poetry & Storybooks.

Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Series: Lost, Heroes, & Alias]— My favorite shows by far. Brooklyn 99 and the Voice are current TV shows that I enjoy.
Artists: Gavin Degraw, Ed Sheeran, Daughtry, Eric Hutchinson, Counting Crows, John McLaughlin, Bruno Mars, etc. Oh, and Taylor Swift. I am indeed a Swifty.

Favorite Books/Fandoms: I haven't read a lot lately, but probably most of John Green's books, nearly anything by David Levithan, and "Why We Broke Up" by Daniel Handler. I enjoy futuristic/dystopian novels depending on which mood I'm in. I also like short stories. The irony gets me.

Preferred Type of Gift: Anything you put effort into, I'll appreciate and probably go on a rampage of thank yous, and you'll never be able to live it down.

What Do You NOT Want to Get?: ~

Other: Omg I love you guys. Especially those of you who watch Lost. Asdfghjkl.
Last edited by passenger on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky's Perks of Being a Wallflower

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:35 pm
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

Username: Sunshine1113
Name/Alias: Sun, Sunny, Sunnie, Sunny D, Sunshine, Sarah, Sun Goddess,
Interests: science, art, writing, making people happy, random and not particularly useful (unless it's a trivia night somewhere) fun facts.
Color Preferences: happy, relaxing, tranquil, earthy colors, like greens and blues.
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: Randomisity forums and the chat room
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Owl City <3 Newsboys, Tape Five, Simon and Garfunkel, Onerepublic, Disney, Doctor Who, Wolfblood, Teen Wolf, Supernatural (I'm only in season 1 of that, so no spoilers please), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Kid President (and SoulPancake in general)
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Matilda, basically any and all books by Roald Dahl, Doctor Who, Jan Brett <3 and especially her book The Mitten <3 like all time favorite book second to Matilda.
Preferred Type of Gift: Gif set, graphic, writing, whatever you want to do, let your imagination go wild! ^_^
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: please do not make me a banner or avatar. Do not Rick roll me (because someone did that to me once, it was quite rude). Do not give me pictures/gifs/videos of sunsets or the sun or stuff like that.
Other: Whatever you give me, make sure it comes from the heart and use your natural talents and abilities to make me something. If you can't juggle on a unicycle while eating a pineapple, don't do it. Also, I love animals (I am not a cat person tho).
~Sun Goddess~

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:21 am
View Likes
Lavvie says...

Username: Lavvie
Name/Alias: Lav
Interests: Reading, writing, grammar, anything pertaining to Marie Antoinette and just royalty in general, lots of travel, sending postcards and letters by snail-mail - I collect postcards.
Color Preferences: Green and gold
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: In the chatroom. I also write the grammar column called Quibbles for Squills.
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: I really love pop ballads. From the '90s and '00s, like Keane and Hoobastank. But I also like more recent ones, from singers like John Legend, Adele, and Taylor Swift. I will quietly admit that I really love Justin Bieber's new song Love Yourself. However, my all-time favourite band is Maroon 5. Anything Maroon 5 and I am in love. Seriously. Could listen to them all day, every day. As for shows: I really like New Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Game of Thrones... really sort of guilty pleasure ones. I love romantic comedies and some of my favourite movies include Silver Linings Playbook, Titanic, The Notebook, The DUFF, Mona Lisa Smile, The Vow, and Grand Budapest Hotel.
Favorite Books/Fandoms: HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER HARRY POTTER. AND DISNEY PRINCESSES (particularly Belle and Mulan). Also, I really like memoirs and philosophizing, so I read lots of Simone de Beauvoir, JP Sartre, Viktor Frankl, Nietzsche, and Freud.
Preferred Type of Gift: Writing, art, or something rather unconventional - you decide what that entails. I really admire people who can think out of the box.
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: I don't really like the colour orange.
Other: I'm a Hufflepuff, through and through. My all-time favourite animal is the elephant (will be getting a tattoo of one in January), my idols in life are Audrey Hepburn and Marie Antoinette, I AM OBSESSED WITH DRESSES AND FLOUNCE AND PRETTY THINGS - so much so that I am writing a novel about magical dresses.

*Russell Crowe's version of Stars from the Les Miserables movie actually makes me cry. Every. Single. Time.

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:08 am
View Likes
Dracula says...

Username: Dracula
Name/Alias: Jasmine
Interests: Harry Potter and other fandoms mostly. I enjoy time travel and history.
Color Preferences: Blue, or anything BUT pink. I hate pink.
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: People tab.
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin, Young Dracula, The Walking Dead, The 100.
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Gone, Lemony Snicket, Divergent, Hunger Games, and most other books.
Preferred Type of Gift: Surprise me. :D
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Umm, I dunno. As long as effort is put into the gift I'll be happy.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:04 am
Wolfi says...

Username: Wolfie36
Name/Alias: Wolfie
Interests: Drawing, guitar, pine trees, mountains, snow, dachshunds, wolves, thirty-six
Color Preferences: Blue, green, yellow! Natural colors
Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: The novel/chapter section, reading and reviewing
Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Paul Simon, Art Garfunkel, Simon & Garfunkel, Art Garfunkel, and Paul Simon. Like seriously, anything about them will make me amazingly happy. I don't watch TV at all but I love the show Good Mythical Morning on YouTube.
Favorite Books/Fandoms: Jurassic Park, Lonesome Dove, Gone With the Wind, the Book Thief, Dances With Wolves, Sherlock Holmes... (the books and the movies for all of those!) I love westerns, historical fiction, and Michael Crichton's books.
Preferred Type of Gift: Whatever you happen to be best at, really! I'd appreciate anything. Art, writing, you name it. I'm not picky.
What Do You NOT Want to Get?: -
Other: Thank you in advance! <3
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:09 pm
View Likes
Sevro says...

Username: Caterpickle

Name/Alias: Emma

Interests: Movies, shows, TV, the outdoors (when it's warm out), sleeping, laughing, making others laugh, and berries. Berries are good.

Color Preferences: Any colors are great other than brown, puke green, rusty orange, and other such ugly colors (no offense to rusty orange fans :wink: )

Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: I've gotten into several good Storybooks, and have recently read some very interesting stories, but the Shorts are almost always my go-to.

Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Lost, Alias, Heroes, Jurassic movies, Chris Pratt, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Meghan Trainor, John Legend, Maroon 5, blackish, White Winter Hymnal, The Goldbergs, and other shows, many more movies, and several other artist.

Favorite Books/Fandoms: I adore all futuristic/apocalyptic/plague books, but not the Twilight/vampire/nonfiction-textbook stuff, just the fake stuff :wink: , and I love Stephen King's short stories, and The Martian (haven't seen the movie yet, but I assume it will be as great as the book was), and I loved The Hunger Games, Divergent, all James Dashner's series, and similar books. I'm not really into any particular "fandoms".

Preferred Type of Gift: I love gifs, and funny memes, but any gift will be appreciated.

What Do You NOT Want to Get?: Other than the mentioned ugly colors, anything I receive will be loved, and anyway, it's the thought that counts.

Other: Thank you for whatever I get, and don't stress out too much about disappointing me, because it's nearly impossible! Thanks to Iggy for making this event happen, and I'm super excited to participate!
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3

Spoiler! :
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle

1735 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1735
Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:41 pm
BluesClues says...

Username: BlueAfrica

Name/Alias: Blue

Interests: art, science, books, music, trees (and nature in general), travel.

Color Preferences: My favorite color is green, but also I like earthy colors in general but also sky colors but also the bright colors used for Day of the Dead things are beautiful, so...anything, I guess.

Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: The Green Room, my People tab, Squills.

Favorite Artists/Songs/Shows/etc.: Train, Merlin, Nero Wolfe (Timothy Hutton/Maury Chaykin series), jazz, Owl City, Imogen Heap, Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra.

Favorite Books/Fandoms: Harry Potter, Cloud Atlas, Artemis Fowl, Gone with the Wind, Good Omens. Disney animation in general.

Preferred Type of Gift: Some sort of arty thing would be awesome, but writing is also appreciated.

What Do You NOT Want to Get?: In terms of NoTPs, please avoid: Luna & Neville, Hermione and anyone other than Fred or Ron (no Hemione/Malfoy or Hermione/Snape), Korra with Mako, Asami with Mako. Katara with Aang is okay but not my favorite. Anything from Frozen is better avoided. (I didn't hate it but it did not impress me.)

Other: Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:45 pm
Whosabell13 says...

I am so excited for this! SIGHN ME UP!!!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:47 pm
Iggy says...

@Whosabell13 please edit your post with the filled-out form if you wish to enter.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:51 pm
Whosabell13 says...

Okay...And Im sorry but how do I do that???

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:29 pm
View Likes
Charm says...

MadWriter7
Rachel
Vintage things, anime and books
Pastels like: Baby pink Yellow Baby Blue
In Chatrooms!
Taylor Swift, Melanie Martinez, Selena Gomez, Misterwives, Nu'est, Apink, Orange Caramel, AOA, CLC, and Girl's Day
Shadowhunters (Cassie Clare), Throne of Glass, Sherlock (TV show), SAO 1 and 2, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Kotoura-san, blue spring ride, say i love you, and many more.
I don't have a preference
Please no Doctor Who, Pokemon or Attack on Titan or Fairytail. I don't know much about these fandoms.

The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb