z

Young Writers Society

I Have Too Many Ideas

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:49 pm
wridingislife says...

I have so many ideas for stories of any kind and I want to share them with everyone!

Polar opposite twins. They're rare and dangerous because one of the twins is actually born premature and rarely makes it. They're dangerous because they have conflicting powers. (Fire and ice etc) When they do survive, they're taken and stripped over their powers or killed. They have absolutely no control over their powers and can become vicious toward other people. Most don't survive for long with the exception of Amaya and Sasha Cruz.

Dragons' Blood. A group of dragons starts a city but are driven out of their own home by humans and dragon slayers. They'll come back with a vengeance. I have all of the dragons completely created.

The not so super super heroes. The government has come up with a Conformative that'll give the patient a form of power. This power is generally helpful to society in some way but when things go wrong, you turn into a Maverick or as the jerks like to call them, Duds. This story is about a group of Duds who have to help save their friends from being kidnapped all while battling each other.

I might add more later.
I am so clever sometimes that I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying.
~Oscar Wilde

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:23 pm
LadySpark says...

I really like the sound of #1.
What will your story be about? These Polar twins trying to survive and running from the law? Polar twins that didn't know their powers existed and somehow started working for the government and their dormant powers become activated by other polar twins? How many sets of polar twins are there in this world? If the polar twins survive the stripping of their powers what happens to them? Can they gain them back? Why are these polar twins born? Is there anyway to gain control over their powers? Has any twin ever tried?
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:05 pm
wridingislife says...

Wow. I have no idea. I've never put too much thought into it. I just liked the sound of conflict between Polar Opposite Twins. I'd imagine they'd have opposite personalities as well. If you want the idea, you can have it!
I am so clever sometimes that I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying.
~Oscar Wilde

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:21 am
Prokaryote says...

Ideas are worthless. If they weren't, I'd be rich, and would own YWS. First act as administrator? Change everyone's name to "Nate," except for Snoink and Kylan.

You're not going to become a better writer by thinking up clever ideas. Go write!

We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies