z

Young Writers Society

Writer Buddy Wanted

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:38 pm
wridingislife says...

Hello, my name is Freya! I'm a 15 year old girl who lives in Texas. I love writing fiction and any kind of spin off. Sci Fi, fantasy, werewolves, aliens, anything! I'm really looking for a partner in crime who can review my stories and hold me accountable for writing. Since it is a buddy system I would help said person too with whatever they liked to do! (I'm not good at poems though)
Please comment or pm if you're interested! Let's get writing!!
I am so clever sometimes that I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying.
~Oscar Wilde

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:31 pm
Kale says...

Hello there!

You might find this thread useful: Review Trading Center

As far as I know, Lorelie hasn't completed a trade yet, so you might want to start by arranging one with her.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:01 pm
wridingislife says...

I was looking for more of a friend than a trade but I'll check it out. Thank you!
I am so clever sometimes that I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying.
~Oscar Wilde

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:28 am
nykolasandrews says...

I would love to help out in any way I can~ c:
"What might seem to be a series of unfortunate events may in fact be the first steps of a journey." -Lemony Snicket

"But I must admit I miss you quite terribly. The world is too quiet without you nearby." -Lemony Snicket

-Nyk

“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly