z

Young Writers Society

Story idea with antromorophic dogs

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:31 pm
queenofscience says...

A friend of mine ( an author) says that Im really good at writing dogs.

So....

I was thinking that I should write a story.

My idea my story takes place in the present. My female protagonist, who is schizophrinic, falles in love with this boy from school who, later on happens to be a shapeshifter ( can transform into an Irish Settler)... and then....I don't know sbout what happens, nor about my world.

The only thing that I can think about my world is that it takes place underground, in the capital city. Everyone their is a shapeshifter. And i was thinking that grards/police should be breeds like German sheperds/rottwiler, other dogs that are used for protection.

Any ideas.
Last edited by queenofscience on Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:07 am
Vervain says...

What exactly is it that you need help with? Are you having trouble thinking of plots for these settings? Or how society may have developed with these dogs? Are you unsure of which idea to pursue?

I think both of these ideas sound very interesting! Dogs are cool animals to toy around with, and whichever idea you go with, I'm sure something good will come of it.
stay off the faerie paths

46 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:11 am
queenofscience says...

Both, accualy. The questions that you asked about the plot/how socitaly would develup with dogs?
Last edited by queenofscience on Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:13 am
Vervain says...

Oh, so you're going to try and write both ideas?

In that case, could you talk me through some of the questions you have about them? I'm not sure what you need help with; the answers are very different depending on your questions.
stay off the faerie paths

46 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:18 am
queenofscience says...

I'm sorry, I was resopnding to the questions that he asked. And I said "Both, accualy."

Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard