z

Young Writers Society

Read it?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:42 pm
UntamedHeart173 says...

Hello all!

Lily (@ShadowPrincess16) have posted The Mage Chronicles Book One: Blood War on Fictionpress.com. If we posted the link for you guys, would you go there and read it? We'd post it here but figured since it's already posted there we'd try this first.

Colly
Dean: Of course, the most troubling question is why do these people assume we're gay?

Sam: Well, you are kind of butch. They probably think you're overcompensating.

472 Reviews

Reviews: 472
Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:49 am
Lightsong says...

Well, I think it's better if you post the novel here since the readers won't have to find the links of Fictionpress.com to read it. You can request reviews and so on here, not to mention there's a chance your work will be featured in Literary Spotlight. Just think the benefits of posting it here.
"Writing, though, belongs first to the writer, and then to the reader, to the world.

The subject is a catalyst, a character, but our responsibility is, has to be, to the work."

- David L. Ulin

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:47 pm
View Likes
Tenyo says...

I probably wouldn't, but that's because I'm lazy and the only novels I read are the ones I get given as presents and so am obliged to read. You could try posting the link on your wall and those who follow you because they like your writing might wander over there to take a look.

I don't know what the rules are on Fictionpress, just be aware that publishers don't always take well to a novel that's been posted on the internet already. YWS is great because you can get feedback and then have your novel removed at any time, either by deleting it yourself or asking a mod. I don't know what the policies are on other sites but it's worth checking out.
We were born to be amazing.

i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren