z

Young Writers Society

Soulkana's Pre-writing Journal

378 Reviews

Reviews: 378
Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:46 pm
View Likes
Soulkana says...

I know that NaNo is all but over by today, however, I have a novel that has taken my complete focus away from my NaNo now that I reached the 50k goal mark and I figured the Journal Making could be of use straightening out my thoughts. I recently learned of the Snowflake Method and am trying it out so I may take awhile to update the challenges while I'm working on some of the steps!

So, the novel's working title is Arctic Flower. The general plot is about my main character, Tampeesa, as she discovers her parents aren't her birth parents and that she's from a completely different race. After her adopted brother clashes with her birth race, the Cheruzal, she flees the fight and runs right into the King of the Cheruzal who recognizes the spell used by the adopted parents to hide her true appearance. Soon, Tampeesa finds herself in the presence of the family she should have grown up with and begins to uncover the layers of manipulation and lies that her adopted father has placed on her.

Thoughts are welcomed! I shall update on this plot idea once I finish piecing together some more of the information! Enjoy :D
May the gentle moon take you into peaceful dreams. May the mighty sun brighten your new days.

I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing