z

Young Writers Society

The Lost Journal of Lostiness

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:56 pm
View Likes
lostthought says...

Yes, I doooooo have ideas. Let's see you got Escape From Rainbowland, Crown of Darkness, A Lover's revenge, and The Journey To Living.

Escape From Rainbowland- A fantasy

Crown of Darkness- A sort of medieval fantasy

A Lover's Revenge- A realistic love story about revenge and betrayal (a bit cliche BTW)

The Journey To Living- A bit of a horror, mainly about crazy people (you cooooouuuulld call them zombies)

There's this other idea, but it's very cruel. PLUS there is no title! Oh well. I'll get it done one day.

OH I'm thinking about writing a book called "I Am Fluffy". (No it's not about a cat.)
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:13 pm
lostthought says...

Ok, let's see. Rainbowland characters-

Jewel
Ben
David
Yuri? (Forgot her name)
Sarah
Don Gra
Bob the Troll
Lillian
(Wisher 1)
(Wisher 2)

Jewel-
Spoiler! :
She's my main character. She was raped by her boyfriend when she was in high school. After she had her kid, she hunted her boyfriend down and killed him! Basically she had just escaped from jail when she found a strange gave her a brochure for Rainbowland. Now her child is around ten years of age.

Jewel is a bit of a loner. She loves her kid very much. She is adventurous and brave, but is weak when it comes to pain. She can handle a paper cut, but if she gets stabbed, she is going to pass out froqm pain.

Her best friend is David. She absolutely HATES Ben. If asked how she feels about Sarah, she will tell you that Sarah is just a friend. Really Sarah is like her second daughter.

Jewel has short, dark hair that tends to be tucked behind her ear. She is tan, but only five foot three. Her eyes are a light gray that darken if she is ticked. Usually she wears the clothes that dwarfs lay out as bait for the group. (For some reason Dwarfs never catch her)
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb