z

Young Writers Society

Rurouni's Prewriting Journal

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:38 am
Rurouni says...

Well, I'm not really sure what to put here >>

So these are more fanfiction or things with characters everyone kinda knows. My actual ideas are well, they're hidden in a journal in the corner of a bed, wrapped in a big shirt.

So, this will just be filled with things that are more brainstorming than actual, ya know, full on details.

So, let the madness begin!
Cookies!

806 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 806
Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:49 pm
Aley says...

o.o you're not going to share your actual ideas? What if we could help? What if these things could develop the story in a way you never thought of or something that would make it even more wrap-up-able than it is now? Sometimes seeds need light to grow ^.-

This is your choice though and I'm curious to see how you create half the stuff I'll be using as challenges into fanfictions or apply them to characters we're familiar with.

160 Reviews

Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:14 am
Rurouni says...

Well, to be honest, I only want myself to know my actual ideas, and I figure using fanfiction as my, prewriting ness will help us with more ideas and the such. And making character profiles is always fun ^.^
Cookies!

160 Reviews

Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:03 pm
Rurouni says...

A quick overlook of a few characters I'm writing that are in a story with @Aley

They're all very similar, but... hm, some very different personalities.
Attachments
FAC.png
Cookies!

160 Reviews

Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:58 pm
Rurouni says...

Wow, this is near dead XDD

Welp I have new characters so ^.^ @Aley <3 -she can be a H or K girl-

Thanks to... slytherinsheiress for the wonderful template you can find it: http://slytherinsheiress.deviantart.com/art/Very-Very-Basic-Character-Sheet-340098566 though I did add a few things.

I also used the fabolous Dolldivine to make my characters apperance <3, and this wicked cool website for names: http://fantasynamegenerators.com/

ONWARD! -i'll just make two separate posts, this is long O.o-

Full Name: Aloria

Bounty Name: Metarikku Shi/Shinigami (Metallic Death/(Grim) Reaper)

Nickname: Aloi

Birth: You can do the math >3

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 110

Hair: Teal Blue

Eyes: Baby Blue/Blue

Parents: Feri (Mother) and Yota (Father)

Siblings: N/A

Heritage: She's from a long line of empaths and metal demons, and she has some water demon in her line too.

Religion: N/A

Hobbies: Hunting, Killing, Eating, Clay Work, Listening.

Dislikes: Women who hit on her (though she has nothing against gays/lesbians), sadness, steam, alcohol.

Strengths: She can easily incapacitate anyone with their one feelings, and she has some control over metal, but it takes a lot for her to be able to control it (she has to eat it, and get her blood on it), and she maneuvers well in the water.

Weaknesses: She can't stand overly hot temperatures, and she often let's other people's emotions get the better of her. She lets her thoughts take over her actions, and doesn't know how to respect people's boundaries. Aloi also can't take much pain, and she doubts herself often.

Character Background: She was born into a loving family, and by the time she hit 20, she was out of the house and on her way. She lived in a 'worthless killing spree' until she was around 450. From there she went on to train rigorously to reveal her inner talents of water and metal, and did so until she was well over 3k. When she turned 4k she was captured and brainwashed into a slave, who was made into a bounty hunter because of her dense energy level (About a Upper B class, at full strength possibly an A Class), and has been living like that ever since, unable to break away.

Wants: She wants to be free, wants to settle down, wants compassion and to feel someone near.

Problems: Being a slave, the chip, etc.
Attachments
1.PNG
Aloria
Last edited by Rurouni on Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cookies!

160 Reviews

Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:11 pm
Rurouni says...

And the other girly ayyyeeee ><

Full Name: Masaki Lin

Nickname: White (she always goes by this)

Birth: You can do the math...

Height: 5 3

Weight: 105

Hair: White

Eyes: Green

Parents: Gota (Mother) V (Father)

Siblings: N/A

Heritage: She comes from a long line of empaths (also, -cough-) But, she's also an ice/water apparition.

Religion: Live Free or Die.

Hobbies: Playing in the snow, painting, reading, joking, etc.

Likes: Men, snow, water, emotional people, both cool and warm places. Swimming.

Dislikes: Cleaning, eating, having to rest.

Strengths: She can feel people's emotions, and control water... A middle B Class.

Weaknesses: She has a serious illness where she coughs up blood and has temporary blindness, along with intense pains in her sides and in her stomach, which have led to many episodes of her passing out. She hasn't found a cure, and one might not exist.

Character Background: White spent most of her life struggling to fight off the illness, searching everywhere desperately for a cure. She gave up some hope when she was over 5K, and found her happiness in being a ruthless fighter and watching blood spill.

Wants: She wants to fix her illness and go back to doing things she likes to do, painting, etc, but she also wants someone to call home.

Problems: Her illness and her mercilessness, and her own emotions.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Masaki/White
Cookies!

huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart