z

Young Writers Society

Advertise your books here!

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:29 am
View Likes
AdjiFlex says...

Hello, world of writers and readers who make and live in wondrous realms.

Please check out my fantasy novel, BLACK EYES (by Adam Webb). It's only 680 pages long, and is broken into 40 chapters of action, adventure, love, all that good stuff.
The first few chapters are here on YWS. If you google it you should find Amazon links to it. There's also a Kindle version.

Reviews: 0
Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:45 pm
MonkeyMushroom says...

Hi! My book is The Story of Jason Griffin - Book I: Tales of the Two Servants and it is completed :) But am in the process of improving it, got half way already so it won't be long before the newly refurbished version is up on Amazon. However, if you would like to check out what is there already, you can find about three chapters worth of preview on Amazon (click on the kindle version). Check out the website first, though, to see if it's for you :) http://sarussell9.wix.com/jasongriffintotts
It's an epic metaphysical fantasy jam-packed with lots of twists, turns and extra plot points to keep you in the mood to read it numerous times - each time you read it you will find out something new about it and you will be shocked by all the unusual stuff that you find that you didn't notice before.
It's like a labyrinth of storytelling. Give me a review of it and I can post it up on the website! I need readers :D
Just type up the name of the book on Amazon as well and you will find it - on paperback and kindle! Good luck on your adventure. ;)

UPDATE:
Just to let everyone know, the new PERFECT version of the book is up on Amazon kindle and paperback for people to purchase. There are also various extracts put up on the website. So check those out first if you wanna be enticed! :pirate3:
Last edited by MonkeyMushroom on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

77 Reviews

Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:50 pm
AdjiFlex says...

NICE!

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:52 am
View Likes
Lefty says...

Hi, there! I'd like to tell you about my YA fantasy/adventure novel, The Fighter of Aldea. It's 324 pages long (about 76k word count).

Synopsis:
No power. No Batteries. No guns.

2018, the entire world loses power and no one knows why. Two hundred years later, nothing has changed... Other than the fact that some found they were able to absorb the earth's energy and use it to power amazing abilities. These people call themselves, sorcerers.

Fifteen-year-old Lydia and Daniel have lived in the small village of Aldea all their lives. Training to be a fighter and working as a farmer, life has been pretty calm. But when I danger arises that threatens to tear apart the life they've always known, they must go on a dangerous journey and do everything they can to stop a war and stay alive, or risk the human race falling into extinction.

---

I have the first few chapters up here and plan to get the first 10-20 up (out of 40). If you're interested in reading the whole thing, send me a private message and we can work something out. I'm currently working on it's sequel and am currently about 41k word count into it. I have done lots of edits and some revisions, but I plan to do at least one more read-through revision.
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

77 Reviews

Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:42 pm
AdjiFlex says...

Nice!! Do you have chapters up here?

93 Reviews

Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:39 pm
Lefty says...

I have the first seven up so far...

profile/LeftyWriter/portfolio
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

77 Reviews

Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:57 am
AdjiFlex says...

I'll check them out for sure!

93 Reviews

Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:49 pm
Lefty says...

Yay, thanks!

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:38 pm
Alchemist says...

Hello!

My novel is called "The Siege" , though I think I will change the name. Even since it depicts its plot perfectly, it is too plain and uncatchy.

The story is about a crew of six people who assaulted the modern-era invincible fortress, the symbol of the world they live in. The world is actually only one State, and one Nation, led by the unknown person named Emperor. The crew goes through many personal and struggles at all, while discovering the dirt behind the perfection of The State.

It contains suble supernatural, and much tech, though it is a Fantasy, not a sci-fi novel.

That's it!

77 Reviews

Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:37 pm
AdjiFlex says...

Sounds like a catch!

A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb