z

Young Writers Society

Younger Writing Partner?

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:12 pm
deleted13 says...

Hi there,

I'm looking for a writing partner or critiquing partner. I'm on the younger side, practically 15, and would like someone around my age or older. I'm currently working on a new piece and I need help staying on track. I would also like if you could give me feed back honest feedback, brutal or not.

My novel or novella, whichever it turns out to be, is about a girl named Nova. She is between the ages of 14 and 16. Her elder sister was kidnapped and presumed dead, two years ago. That is until recently, when a man/demon visits her and tells her he knows where she is, for a price. It is very new, roughly two pages in length. This is why I would need someone to force me to keep writing. Until it got long enough to do serious editing to.

If you choose to message me about being my partner please leave your name or username. Include if you're interested in the topic of my work, other genre's you enjoy, if you'd like me to also be your partner, and when we'd be able to talk. Please specify if you can critique or give me deadlines daily, weekly, biweekly, or monthly. Also, please tell me if you prefer to communicate through email or on this site.

Thanks xxWritten :D

560 Reviews

Reviews: 560
Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:17 pm
Tenyo says...

Have you tried the Buddy System?
We were born to be amazing.

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:10 pm
lostthought says...

On the younger side? Teens dominate this site. I'm only fourteen.the buddy system works well
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

Reviews: 0
Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:40 pm
RebeccaZeno says...

Hey :)

I write a lot of fantasy/science fiction. I have one novel that is completely finished in the first draft. It's around 75k.
I'm also working on two other pieces. One a novella about bullying(not sci-fi or fantasy) and one other a dystopian novel. They are both new-- the bullying one is around 2k and the dystopian is around 9k.
When I warm up to you I may be brutally honest, but if you don't like it, I'll keep it straight to the point, but sweet. I think I can be very motivating and constructive as well.
(My background knowledge would be a published author.)
I'm 14 years old.
Would you like to message a few times and see if I'll be a good writing partner for you?
I'd rather email instead of message, but we can get into that later.

Hope I can help,
Rebecca
"Don't give up after you've put your effort into trying"
"If you love someone, put their name in a circle; because hearts can be broken, but circles never end." Karen Amanda Hooper, Grasping At Eternity

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:27 pm
View Likes
deleted13 says...

Thanks everyone for their suggestions for the buddy system. I learned something new. I'll try that next time.

I am currently not looking for a critique partner anymore, as two people have graciously responded already.

Thanks again everyone,
xxWritten

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel