z

Young Writers Society

The "I need medical advice for my novel" thread

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:40 pm
Swiftfurthewarrior says...

AnnieBauthor, if you look at a particular movie in which John Wayne stars (forgot which one, might be El Dorado), John Wayne - Cole Thorton- is shot in the lower back, which caused him to suffer from temporary paralysis of his right hand.

Hope this helps.
Hi
Spoiler! :
Yes, I know I need a signature.

An author paints with words, an artist writes with paint.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:48 pm
View Likes
CowLogic says...

It's funny how almost all these questions are about stabbing.
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:11 pm
Lefty says...

I guess I'm curious to know more about hypothermia. I've done research on the symptoms of getting it but has anyone here actually had it? Some info seems to be conflicting and I'm curious to know more about the recovery process. What do people feel like after they've been warmed up and are there any effects that last a while? Thanks!
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:01 am
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

I am now writing a story about a pregnant 18 year old woman.When she goes to the midwife what should the midwife say and what type of advice should the midwife give?Thanks in advance and just pm me.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
— Miles Kington