z

Young Writers Society

Site suggestions

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:47 am
ImHero says...

It takes me about 5 minutes to reformat each poem. For some reason it is random and has paragraph tags in it that I have to delete and make break tags.. My poems keep messing up the formatting and I have to clean up every once in a while.. I think the forum was better with the paste box because it some-how formatted correctly from word and notepad.

Also, I believe a review should be worth more with works that are longer so I suggest a more complex algorithm. Also, the points should still be gradually increasing with the amount of words in each review. I suggest to take away the cap and slowly decrease the amount of points per character. Also, the amount of "likes" the review gets should get the reviewer points so that people prefer quality over quantity.
new profile: profile.php?u=36729

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:59 am
View Likes
Blackwood says...

There are some very important genres missing from the site, including

Tragedy, Thriller, many more.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:49 am
View Likes
Blackwood says...

Also another suggestion but I don't know if people will agree with me.

Serif font for works and stuff. reading in sanserif is very tiresome which is why real looks are published with serif fonts.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:13 pm
darklady says...

Can we please have the option to remove ourselves from the Clubs of our Review Day teams after Review Day? Because I still get notifications and it gets annoying. It's kinda off-putting, in terms of signing up for a new team the following month.
Call me Melanie!

Knight Darklady's Log

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:47 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Totally gonna resurrect this by saying I would love an ability to subscribe to forums and get notifications.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

The Twelve Makeovers of Haircules is the stuff of legend. He defeated the Erymanthian Beard. One could say it was a hair raising adventure.
— KateHardy