z

Young Writers Society

what happened in your dreams?

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:47 pm
little.angelfire says...

I'm surprised no one has started a post about the dream you had last night. I think I'll start it and see if anyone responds to it. I like dreams...

I had the dumbest dream last night. School doesn't start for another month, but last night I dreamed that I went to school, but I didn't have my schedule. I just followed one friend around after another, I never did get in trouble for being in the wrong class, but I never got my schedule either...

I hate dreams about school...
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:11 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Good thread. I love dreams too, I have a lot of weird ones. Can't actually remember what I dreamt last night but I'm sure it'll come back to me...I'll be back!
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:36 pm
Muse says...

omg, my dream was awesome. SO AWESOME. Best dream ever! Right...where did it begin? I wrote it down this morning so i wouldn't forget.
Ok..
i was at a hotel with harry potter, and i was with harry but occasionally i was harry. It was bizzare. Anyway, me and harry went to this big dinner where all the hogwarts people were gathered. Ginny was there and she said "come over here and meet uncle rolf!" so we went over and saw this bald guy in a big leather jacket. I was like, "'hello uncle rolf" but to my surprise harry cried out "Thats not uncle Rolf, That's Voldemort!"
(haha, im being serious by the way)
sooo...me and harry ran away to this hotel room and we were trying to hide our appearances, so we both put on these stupid hats and coats and climbed out the window to the kind of main bit of the hotel. Throughout the hotel, there were a series of teleport machines which would transport you anywhere if you put money in. So..we ran upto one teleport machine, but voldemort had re wired it so it wouldn't work and we were like "aw maaan" (clever bugger that uncle rolf/voldemort was)
Then, i turned into harry and i was running off to this other room, and i found a teleport machine behind a sofa. In the room, there was a guy trying to hide me, but voldemort came in and was like "is harry here?". So the guy tried to get rid of him, but he found me hiding away, but all he did was start poking my arm except it REALLY hurt. Just as i was about to faint, i got the machine to work so was teleported off somewhere.

and then it went all lord of the rings.
I was whooshed away to this shop where there were clothes everywhere (and it was a sale!), but Gandalf appeared (being chased by orcs) and took me upto this big cave where there was another teleport machine. Then he told me that voldemort was still after me, so i had to go away somewhere.

THEN, i woke up. Best dream. EVER.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:07 pm
Rei says...

I once had a dream that involved a haunted mansion, a creepy blind ghost, and Anthony Clark brushing an elephant's teeth.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:02 am
niteowl says...

I had a dream about high school before I even entered it. Me and my friend had the same first hour, but no clue how to get there. We ended up in an upperclassmen science room, which had a mini movie theater and a weird giant robot-bulldozer thing that was attacking us. For a moment I went out of my dreambody and saw us running from it. We finally got to the room (which looked like my middle school teacher's room) where the old male teacher berated us for being late. Then I woke up.

I don't remember what I dreamt last night.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

121 Reviews

Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:38 pm
little.angelfire says...

I hate dreams about school. I find them so stupid. I'm not nervous at all about starting school again, in fact, I can't wait. It's so weird what you dream sometimes...

Reviews: 0
Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:19 pm
Nagem says...

I get the strangest dreams. I believe that I have this one at least twenty times.
Me and me little brother, Nick (four at the time I first had this dream), were waiting in the car for my mom and all of a sudden Nick started to drive the car. Somehow we made it to the highway and then we jumped out of the car and started walking. eventually we got a ride from some farmers with their pigs, but by the time I wake up we arent home yet. This used to terrify me when I was younger, now I just think it's weird.
I wonder how my mind manages to come up with these things. :roll:

Random avatar

Reviews: 99
Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:59 pm
Niamh says...

My dreams are either inexplicably odd, or completely plain and monotonous. For example, I once dreamt I found two kids and a horse in my oven, and when I set them outside, the horse's head turned into a goat and ran away. . .but then, sometimes I dream about doing normal things, like cleaning the kitchen counter. I don't remember what I dreamt last night.
"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom -- for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself." -- Declaration of Arbroath

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:32 pm
Gazza_14 says...

I have the coolest dreams, well, I enjoy them.
My personal favourites have been becoming a private detective in order to solve the perplexing mytsery of who stole my friends toothbrush,
or having to rescue my father from a hospital filled with evil clowns.
Fun!
Stop. Look. Jive!

Random avatar

Reviews: 18
Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:15 am
Sharty says...

Niamh, that's disgusting. I never dream.

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:47 am
bubblewrapped says...

I had the weirdest dream last night (great thread, BTW). I dreamed that me and a friend of mine (who was twelve or something, which is odd, coz I last saw her when she was about 8...ANYWAY) were walking to her house from somewhere and when we got there we found teh lawn was all long and weedy like out of a horror movie, the house was run down and my friend (or her double) had hung herself from this old tree with no leaves (LOVELY imagery there **coughs**)- anyway, we were freaked so we ran inside and found all of a sudden it was OK again and her parents were dead but her brother was there (she doesnt Really have a brother) and we drove away in a great rush being chased by a killer and we hid in a public swimming pool only it was night so there was nobody there (I'm foregoing grammar cos I have to get off soon dad needs the com) and there were these two men and a woman chasing us in black suits (v. creepy) and they killed her brother and suddenly I was all alone and then ? I woke up....

OK, thats even weirder when you read it, LMAO.
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:14 am
Emma says...

I had a really weird dream... I dreamt that there was a small hairdressing room in my school. So I went in there... and they started cutting this doll's hair... then I said; "Why aren't you cutting my hair?" and so she did and she cut off too much and made it look really gay so I had to go round the school with a hat on because of my gay haircut.

Then we went on this big yellow bus and we had these puppies in boxes and we let them out and gave them food and water for some reason. Then we put them back in the boxes and then I said Ctrl C and then Ctrl V and a new bus came out... like the same one and then I told other people and they all done it and there was a long road of yellow buses...

Random. Yes?

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:00 pm
Dream Deep says...

Umm... my dream is really to ramdonly weird and disturbing to post. All I will say is that there was police involved and when they had me got down against the wall like some sort of international terrorist so that they could arrest me, I ended up shooting them. :shock: Yeeaahh... not so sure why. When I woke up, my mind was going "What the heck just happened in there?" Yeesh. Shooting police offciers? -_- I get the feeling I may also have been manical, to...

Ugh, my scary subconscious.

121 Reviews

Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:15 pm
little.angelfire says...

Last night's dream had been weird. Okay, so I'm really into manga and I read this one comic and I really like so I'm waiting for the 2nd one to come out. Well, in my dream I had gone into my room and looked up on my shelf where i keep all my comics and I found the second comic of the one I really want. (I actually don't have the first or second one. I read the first one in the store.) So yeah, I started reading the second one, and then the dream just turned into the comic. I wasn't in it at all. It was just the character in it.

That's pretty much all that happened. If I actually said what happened then it'd get comfusing cause I'd have to explain the story and I don't want to do that...I just think it'd be creepy if the comic started out like how I had dreamed it...

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:50 am
Doctor Kitty says...

Just recently I was in a musical. I made friends with all the cast. The musical ended, and I won't see all those new friends for a long time, perhaps forever.

I had a dream that I was in a school, and that they were all there. It was a great dream, but when I woke up and realized that wasn't reality, I was sad. The girl I had a crush on was there too. I was late for class and she was gonna help me get there. She never got the chance. :(

You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat