z

Young Writers Society

what happened in your dreams?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:40 pm
LamaLama says...

You like eachother. muahahahaha.

In reality, its probably a subconcious desire both of you share to get out sexual tension with the person they care most about- in a relationship or no. According to Frued anyway.

Just be glad it wasn't orange butterflies on butter dishes at noon.... you don't want to know what that means.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:17 am
Chandni says...

Well the past couple of nights I've had 2 dreams each night which are basically the same sort of

First I dream about a online buddy of mine, where I meet her, the first night she was over at my "internet cafe" -I dont even have an internet cafe-and in the second we are on a boat

Then the dream switches to where I'm in Holland and I see the people I miss so much from camp, but the one person I miss the most of them, I can't seem to find him

what oh what will I dream tonight ?? :roll:
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:44 pm
little.angelfire says...

It's been a while and my topic has gone to forgotteness...

I've been having these really weird dreams lately. I'll be in a room. A room that's like completely dark and there's nothing there. I'll usually be kneeling in the center of the room and just staring at absolutely nothing. Then, the floor would start dissapearing beneath and soon the dark room would turn into many different places that I've been to. It would just keep changing, not really staying on just one scene. I would start to feel nauseous and start having a panic attack inside my dream, and the feelings would be so real. I could feel actually feel the hysteria rising as I tried to wake up. Then, my boyfriend would appear out of nowhere. He walk over to me slowly as I'm crowched down on the ground, holding my head and trying to make everything stop moving and changing so fast. Then, when he would finally reach me and put his arms around me, everything would dissapear and I'd be in the black room again, alone. Then I'd wake up feeling sick. I hate these dreams...yet there kinda interesting.

Anyway, I'm getting this post back up and going!
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:11 pm
Via says...

I've been having weird dreams lately too--but none of them have anything to do with each other haha.

One of my weirdest ones this week was I had a baby, and named him Josh [why? I haven't the faintest idea] and the crib broke and we had to put him on top of cushions on the floor or something. Then the people across the street from us ran into my truck with their bicycle [like, really...their little, have-to-peddle bike] and left a huge dent in the side of my truck. But they fixed it, because they didn't want to deal with insurance? Then time fast forwarded and the baby was like a year old, and it was a girl named Emma, and I guess my friends were over and they had taken her out of her room and into the kitchen but I didn't know they did so I was freaking out, running around going 'emma!' and then I finally found her in the kitchen. But I have no idea what happened to josh haha.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:35 am
Chevy says...

Fand wrote:Hmm... well, my dream wasn't exactly PG, to put it lightly. But my best friend came to visit me at college, and we were just walking around, and suddenly he started pulling off his clothes... and yes, you should be able to conjecture what happened after that. MEEP! I woke up thinking, wtf was that?

The scary part (and yes, I realize it's also scary that I share this sort of information with him), but he had a similar dream the same night. :shock:

I feel so incredibly awkward after dreams like that.

Does anyone else have background music playing in their dreams the entire time?
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:40 pm
View Likes
Emma says...

I dreamt that I lived in a small house ontop of a hill and that one day it began to slide down it. But only my parents bedroom. It reached the bottom and these two drunk holy people tried to kill my dad while we were picking up the bits of wood from the house then the drunk guy got a knife and began to cut my dads head like a piece of cake.

I don't remember much after that.

But the other dream was that I was with my boyfriend and his best friend Craig in this internet cafe. And we were smoking pot through this pipe, but you had to do it with a fag as well. It was well weird. Anyway, then we then left and started messing about on the streets and suddenly we were in England at my grandads. And this girl was with us and she had a till then the police came... and then I woke up.:) By the way, it was dark, both dreams, set in night. Weird.

EXPLAIN PLEASE.:)
Man

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:33 pm
Fand says...

YWS DREAM!

We were having a picnic--I think it was Central Park, but about halfway through it morphed into this playground near my aunt's house that I used to go to all the time as a kid. And you were there... and you... and you... and...

Heh. Sorry. But yeah! It was just a lot of fun, even when it started raining. And Brad made a wicked cool castle in the sandbox. XD
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:39 pm
currymister14 says...

XD

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:54 pm
The Jesseble says...

Last night my dream was freakish! I dreamt that i was protesting for some reason so i turned up dressed as an old woman (walking stick and cardigan)...but then the whole school was dreseed the same. Then i was sat in the classroom and the teacher was dressed as a baby!

That's the only one i remember.

A couple of nights ago i had one of those dreams when someone was chasing me. Then for some reason a turned around and shoved a rubber ring around him.

^__^ Jesseble
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:48 am
Elelel says...

I've been having dreams lately!

I had my second ever nightmare last week. That was cool. Well, it was cool after I stopped being scared to fall asleep in case I had another one, anyway.

It was about this serial killer going around, killing people, and putting their bodies in swimming pools. I kept finding the bodies or knowing the people who died and stuff. Then he came after me, and I woke up trying to scream.

Then last night I had this fun dream where I was this mercenary warrior person thing. My cousin was a princess, and her uncle and other cousin were the Evil King and Price thing (King Alvin, hehe. Yay for odd names!). So they were trying to get her and me, and we had to escape and then she poisoned the King and it was fun.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:51 am
bubblewrapped says...

I have dreams about serial killers too! I had this weird one once, about this psycho-dwarf-man thing, who was running around after me with a knife. And he killed me several times as several different people (me not him) and I kept running and running until I was on my last life and I KNEW he'd get me and he was just about to stab me with his knife when I woke up O_O.

Yes, I have weird dreams.
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:55 am
Via says...

You know, for the longest time I didn't have one dream worth remembering.

But every night for the last week I've had very remembrance-worthy dreams, the non-sense-making kind. Odd lol.

Most recent? I was trying to return something to walmart and they wouldn't let me and I got angry and left. Point? ...I didn't find one either.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:32 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

My dreams never make a lick of sense. Though two nights ago I had watched Super Smash Bros. Brawl trailers multiple times and I dreamed that I was playing it.

I was all excited because I was Shiek versus Ganondorf and for some reason I had to go underneath the stage to unleash my "brawl" attack. Then I woke up and realized I never had the game in the first place and I have to wait until Fall like everyone else.
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:44 am
deleted6 says...

My dream scared me alot i can't remember much cept my older cousin she kept playing chicken with Subway Trains. I know that impossible since they can't slow down fast., but it still kept missing her. In the end i pulled her up and said

"Stop it you trying to get yourself killed?"

This dream also involved alot of weird things. One part i was talking to Elizabeth on messenger, but it was in Living Room still and chrismas tree was still up. It was such a weird dream man i'm not sure i if can call it a dream or nightmare.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:49 am
Kay Kay says...

I had the craziest dream last night. It was so funny. Anyways. In the dream I'm walking down this dark path surrounded by trees and I'm all scared. I hear this noise and turn around but there's nothing there so I turn back around and keep going in the previous direction. I hear the noise again but I don't turn around. No I trip. I fall to the ground at get this...Elmo's feet. He's singing his elmo's world song but has a bloody knife in his hand and is smiling at me.

Where did it come from??? I haven't the slightest idea.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill