z

Young Writers Society

what happened in your dreams?

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:18 am
Loose says...

I had a weird dream last night... i was in a town called Stawell and i was with a group of friends that ive never seen before. I was shopping with my dad for a paint brush cross makeup brush when my friends came along. they wanted to steal the small packets of chips so i said "go ahead". they got out of the shop without any dramas, but the idiots walked right back in without even hiding the chips. so all of a sudden we were on the run from the police. we ended up stashing the chips at my house, and when i saw my little kitty sitting outside i went insane, literally. (i already am but this was in my dream). then there was some interview with a child Drew Barrymore, who was screaming that she hates her mum. Oh, and i mangled a mean b***h's foot. mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

268 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 268
Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:34 pm
Adnamarine says...

I have this one dream that I had when I was a little girl and I have never forgotten. I was in my house and their were robbers (you have to remember, this is a little girl's nightmare), and I started to hide and they were coming after me. Then I hid behind a couch and one peeked in at me from one side, and the other was looking at me from the other side, and then they had a lion. Original huh? I just think it's funny that I've remembered it for all these years. I don't remember any other dreams even that I've had in the past month!
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:06 pm
ZZAP says...

i had a dream where all the YWS ladies were dancing for me. *sighs* and yet, it was only a dream...
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:11 pm
misspriss says...

I had this dream, a while back, that my sisters boyfriend (very nice guy) started stealing peoples front gates.

He would just walk casually up to their front gate, take off the hinges, and pick it up like suitcase and leave. Then we all figured that maybe he wasn't suitable for my sister to marry after all...but it was just a dream...

They are getting married next year. They've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend, they're getting married when they're twenty, and they only kissed when they knew they were getting married. It's so great. Now I finally get my own room. :wink:

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:12 am
HeadInTheClouds says...

Hmmmm....... I had a really strange one when I was really little that polar bears were chasing me around an igloo in Alaska. The really weird part was that they were the Coca-cola kind of polar bears. You know, with the sunglasses holding the little bottles of Coke? Yeah, it was them. Maybe my subconcious self was trying to tell me that Coke is bad for me. Not that I listen, of course. I'm obsessed with the stuff.

I had this other weird one recently where I was an elf in middle earth. No idea what it was about, I just remember that I was an elf. That one might be because my friend always calls me elf because she says I look like one. I guess it's because i'm tall with blond hair and blue eyes.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:13 am
Dream Deep says...

Apparently I was in the "V for Vendetta" world...

I had the knives but lacked the dexterity. So I didn't win, needless to say. ;)

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:45 pm
Via says...

So last night...after i FINALLY got to sleep, I dreamt:

that I started a protest at my school because of the quality of books we were reading. we weren't reading any classics or meaningful books really and I wasn't very happy about that obviously so I started a protest. within hours it circled the net and was on youtube.

and for some reason my name was ethel. lol.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:39 pm
electricbluemonkey says...

I drank a coke.

I'm serious. So totally cereal.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:55 pm
destinyfateacceptance says...

Lots and lots of food.....

I wonder why we can only see our dreams or hear them or feel...
But why can't we smell them?
Defy....

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:11 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Mine made little sense since it isn't me. I was jogging with a friend when all of a sudden 3 men are trying to hurt thr girl I like. My friend and I charge ang fight. One pulls out a knife and tried to stab me, but I blocked it with my left hand. It went right through. Then I woke up.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:47 pm
misspriss says...

You must realize before I explain my dream, that I dream in sections. Yes, it's very weird.

I dreamt I was the fire fairy I played in my storybook. The one called Land of the Fairies.

Anyway, so I was Rhyannon (a fire fairy), and these guys kept trying to capture me, and two brothers were on oppisite sides, so the bad one tried to kill the other one...but everything ended happily, they forgot their differences and played nicely.

But before that, this evil lady killed tons of people, and put them in her walls. Now, hundreds of years later, they were just being discovered. I'll spare you the revolting details.

Then I was running from a giant caterpiller. It was EVIL! I say EVIL! It was green, and juicy, and disgusting. And it wanted to eat me.

There you have it peeps! I'm sure I missed a ton, but that's all I can think of.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:51 pm
Magyk says...

I had a peculiar dream last night. It involved Harry Potter, Ron Weasly, Superman, James Bond, Me, a tin of canned sweetcorn and three forks. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the big purple bubble with teeth. I won't go into the nitty gritty of it all as it already sounds slightly odd.

Sometimes I feel dreams can give you inspiration to write about things but this dream definitely didn't. It was the strangest dream I have ever had.

236 Reviews

Reviews: 236
Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:20 pm
carelessaussie13 says...

I had a dream I was trying to canoe uphill in the maze of streams that doesn't actually exist behind my summer camp. At some points there were five people in the canoe and at others only me and my friend valeriejcz. We capsized and suddenly there were two canoes, and as soon as we got back in to the one canoe that didn't sink some camp counselors found us and made us come back to camp. So we started canoeing uphill back to the docks, only then it was winter and the canoe was frozen in the ice. I woke up dying of hypothermia
“To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” - Freya Stark

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:08 pm
Magyk says...

I had a second odd dream last night. My best friend broke into my house and started to steal my knifes and forks from my kitchen drawer. I walked downsatirs to see what was going on and he ran into my cellar (which I don't acctually have) so I chased him down and he hit me over the head with a bottle of wine. Then I woke up.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:21 am
Ofour says...

I don't remember most of my dreams but there is one odd one that occurs every now and then:

I'm lying in my bed. The curtains are closed, the lights are off, it is completely quiet. The door opens a crack, light creeps in. A bicycle appears, coming through the door, although I can only see the wheel. There is no-one on it. I hear shouting, it is not loud but it is definitely shouting. It sounds like the whining you get in your ear when it is very quiet, only lower. The shouting does not get louder, but I feel it more, it grows. I begin to zoom out, as if I am slowly leaving my room from above. The shouting dwindles, stops, the room goes dark. I wake up and I'm terrified.

Hey don't look at me, I didn't ask for the dream.

Gurby
ln(-a)=i(pi) + lna

See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451