z

Young Writers Society

what happened in your dreams?

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:46 am
Dynamo says...

I don't know if I should tell you about the things I have dreamed about. The things I've seen in my sleep can cause a perfectly sane man to become a vicious, psychopathic killer. Just reading about these nightmares may cause your brain to eat itself. You have been warned... so enough with the suspense, here it is!

I dreamed about eating a cold pop-tart that had no jelly in the middle. I woke up screaming.
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:12 pm
bubblewrapped says...

Ooh I had a weird one last night! It's funny, but I have this set of recurring dreams, right? One of them is about escaping from "jail," which is really this house full of guards. Usually they catch me and my friends but the last time I dreamed it I seduced a guard and got away....**coughs** Anyway, another one is what I call the Haunted House dream. Now I dont have this one v. often, but basically it goes that there are lots of people in the house, and we find it is huuuuuuge, a 2 story with an attic and tonnes of rooms I've never seen before. Then, there are these kids that show me a photo of a ghost cat in the garden....this time, they also showed me a video, and Ellie (my dog) was in it, and I called her, and she came THROUGH THE VIDEO, a la the Ring...and then later, at night, I was alone in the house, and these peope came who wanted to burn it down...they were demons or some such...and I escaped, and hid, but they got an old haunted car (that sounds funny) and came after me, and all the time I had this weird feeling...like, it was real, but at the same time I *knew* I was dreaming and that if I did this that or the other I could escape, and if they did manage to kill me I'd wake up so it would be OK.

Weird stuff goes on in my head sometimes....
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:19 pm
HeadInTheClouds says...

I have at least two reccuring dreams, the trouble is I realize i've had them before the minute I wake up and a few minutes later I forget all about it and I can't remember a thing about the dream until I have it again. One I remember being in a big house that I know i've never been before, but that's the only thing about it I can recall. The other one I can't remember at all.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:36 pm
bubblewrapped says...

Oooh weird. I have those kind too. And some of them, I wake up CONVINCED I've had them before, but then suddenly wonder if I really have. It's freaky! I keep meaning to start a Dream Diary, but I always forget -_-

LOL I love this thread.
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:03 am
wysteria says...

Dynamo wrote:I don't know if I should tell you about the things I have dreamed about. The things I've seen in my sleep can cause a perfectly sane man to become a vicious, psychopathic killer. Just reading about these nightmares may cause your brain to eat itself. You have been warned... so enough with the suspense, here it is!

I dreamed about eating a cold pop-tart that had no jelly in the middle. I woke up screaming.

oh man. i'd probably be crying instead.

i dreamed last night that the seniors at my school decided to do a creepy senior prank, and went around campus wearing cult-looking outfits and gathering all the students as prisoners. they situated us on bleachers in the courtyard and tied our hands behind our backs. it just happened to be dark and foggy. i woke up as they were creepily wiping the sweat from our foreheads.
how many lands behind me? how many seas?

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:44 pm
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

...I dreamed I was kicking some idiot called "Vegeta"'s butt...and after I was done with that I played piano and sang. XD
ohmeohmy

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Fri May 18, 2007 7:48 pm
little.angelfire says...

Haven't been on here for a while...again. So I thought I'd start up my post again. Why not make your first post of a long time in one you created? It's perfect! Practice your typing!!!
Climb inside my belly button beanbag plastic world!

u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper