z

Young Writers Society

Most Disturbing Films

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:07 pm
L says...

Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Everyone calls me a homophobe after i say that. But it made me feel like crying. I didn't understand anything that was going on, and i still don't like huge lips. I had a dream about those lips. Does anyone else hate that film? It's too damn much!
Siggys' suck, I don't know what to say about myself. Doopeydoo...

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:23 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Just recently I watched Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, and that just creeped me out. It wasn't even the creation of the monster, as you might expect, that I found disturbing. What really disturbed me was the lynching scene, where the maid got framed for murder, and they took her up a huge tower, forced a rope around her neck and... *shivers* The other majorly disturbing bit was when he revived his dead wife (the monster had ripped her heart out) and then she killed herself. *shivers again*
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:34 am
Burrow says...

Frozen :)
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:35 pm
Pompadour says...

Oh my goodness, this is old.
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:40 pm
View Likes
birk says...

Spoiler! :
"I never saved anything for the swim back."

Do not mistake coincidence for fate. - Mr Eko

they're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:29 pm
Burrow says...

@Pompadour , welcome to my boredom :)
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci