z

Young Writers Society

Someone bugging you?

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:28 pm
View Likes
SirTobes says...

Is there someone seriously bugging you? Tell us here, you'll feel much better, no doubt.
There is no such thing as a stranger. Only friends we haven't met yet.

Previously Just Toby

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:27 am
View Likes
Attolia says...

MEN.

and an abrasive, condescending, judgmental roommate

how about you?

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:00 pm
View Likes
Justagirl says...

*Whispers*

Sister....
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:39 am
View Likes
SirTobes says...

MyselffffJokes. Dunno really. By the way guys, you don't need to whisper or whatever, let IT OUT!!! Yell scream and do say whatever you would be to scared to say in person!!
There is no such thing as a stranger. Only friends we haven't met yet.

Previously Just Toby

Reviews: 1
Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:47 pm
View Likes
SunshineandCarnage says...

SIMON COWELL!!!!!!!!!! I've been watching old episodes of American Idol >.>
and also Dawg-Dawg (Randy Jackson) to a point. I love Dawg-Dawg but honestly he is starting to be the resident jerk on Idol >.>
If looks could kill, you'd be turning blue as we speak

I may not agree with what you say, but I'll fight to the death your right to say it- Voltaire

Rainbow Dash: Cutesy? Wootsy? Have you even met me?

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:44 pm
View Likes
stargazer9927 says...

People in general bug me :D
Let's eat mom.
Let's eat, mom.
Good grammar saves lives :D

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:32 am
View Likes
EnchantedPanda says...

This really annoying clingy girl at my new school who just keeps on following me everywhere and cracking terrible jokes... Like really bad jokes all the tine!

Okay I'll make it bigger ;D

Spoiler! :
This really annoying clingy girl at my new school who just keeps on following me everywhere and cracking terrible jokes... Like really bad jokes all the time!
Last edited by EnchantedPanda on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:53 am
View Likes
Plus-One says...

Channel 4, Rupert Murdoch and Paddy Power. Partly for the same reason. Rupert Murdoch because he is a grade A *expletive* in every other way as well.
"Nostalgia's just not what it used to be..."

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:47 pm
View Likes
Starhunter says...

Okay, this might be deeper than you were asking for, but I need to get it off my chest...

I'M annoying me.
I'm a pretty introverted person (and extremely non-confrontational), and I'm kinda not good at talking to people. I feel like I'm always afraid to tell people what I really think and how I really feel about anything. And I probably am afraid, since I never really do tell people. So now I feel like nobody arounds me really knows me, and that's kinda annoying, since it's probably my fault for never saying anything.

And when I DO say something, I always feel like it was a stupid thing to say, I didn't say the right thing, I came off as a real jerk or something... and it kinda just reinforces the whole thing.
Does anybody have any suggestions?
Why do we fall?
So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it!
Wanna change the world?
There's nothing to it.

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:51 pm
View Likes
Audy says...

I've felt similarly before. The best thing to do is just be honest, to others and to yourself. Express what you feel to people, just as you are expressing it to us now. You'll be surprised to find that people actually respect honesty and when you're being "real" with them. Miscommunication is a horrible thing with an easy fix, and I can understand if it's terrifying sometimes, but it's all about overcoming that fear. Hope that helps.

With that being said, my brother is being awfully buggish. He's doing that thing again where his life has to take over mine. X_x

202 Reviews

Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:23 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

DreamingForever wrote:This really annoying clingy girl at my new school who just keeps on following me everywhere and cracking terrible jokes... Like really bad jokes all the tine!

Okay I'll make it bigger ;D

Spoiler! :
This really annoying clingy girl at my new school who just keeps on following me everywhere and cracking terrible jokes... Like really bad jokes all the tine!

Ugh, for me, there is this guy who is *obsessed* with me. Seriously. He annoys me to no end, we argue all the time :smt014 ... but then he's obsessed to talk again and sends me letters and is *fascinated about me... he's just weird. Not the good-weird-weird. The creepy-weird.

*shrug*

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:40 pm
View Likes
Plus-One says...

I was like this a lot. I only gave opinions when they were asked for, and I was generally pretty neutral. I still tend to have a neutral outlook on most things, which is pretty beneficial actually for understanding both sides of the argument... but yeah.

In the end I ran to be on the committee of a society at my university. In a completely non-political position (treasurer). I went to weekly committee meetings, and saw how some got really heated as people slogged against each other and some people came out with really controversial opinions. But as soon as the meetings ended, it was all put behind them. Everyone was still friends regardless of their differing opinions. And that encouraged me to think more about my opinions, and share more of them. Particularly when I disagreed.

I've generally found people I talk to very open for discussion and interested in my opinions.

I'm not sure of a similar setting to trial this, but perhaps if you made an effort to attend a discussion group, like maybe a book club, and tried to make sure you made at least one point every week, you might develop more confidence in it. If you struggle initially in person, try sharing opinions on things online first? :)
"Nostalgia's just not what it used to be..."

202 Reviews

Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:02 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

Mothers. Again. They drive me insane >_>

even more insane than I am already, that is.

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 pm
View Likes
hudz96 says...

My teacher..... she is demented..... Im serious she hates me to hell and back... but its okay.. :P i can handle her just fine... wif sum duct tape... and my glares. She has shut up now, but i had a price to pay... but then everything good comes with a price.
Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"