z

Young Writers Society

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:54 pm
Mikko says...

1)Today: New Zealand

2) Before I die: Pompei, the Vatican, Tokyo and Niagara Falls.

3) So far (in order of continents):

Africa - Benin, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria, Senegal.

Europe - England (lived in London; visited Leicester), France (Lyon, Marseille, Paris).

North America (cities): Boston, Conneticut, New Jersey, New York.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:41 pm
Starhunter says...

1) Australia. Preferably, the Outback (where I may or may not try to find a giant golden eagle to fly...)
2) Before I die? Australia, Pompeii, Hawaii, Antarctica.... maybe Egypt, Italy, and Ireland.
3) I've been around the US a lot (CT, NY, NJ, CA, OH, MI, TN, KY, GA, FA, IL, IN, NE, WA, ID) but I've only lived in a few of them. (Connecticut, Michigan, and Washington.) I've also been to Ontario.
My favorite places were probably Michigan (I'm biased, it's home!) and Ontario.
Why do we fall?
So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it!
Wanna change the world?
There's nothing to it.

721 Reviews

Reviews: 721

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:06 am
Laminated says...

1. Right now? I would do a tour of the UK... Ireland especially, I bleev.

2. Before I die I want to visit each of the continents:) That would be superb.

3. I've been (by continent) to:

Europe: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain, England, Scotland, Belgium, and the Netherlands.

North America: Canada (Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, PEI, New Brunswick, and Newfoundland) and the US (the entire East Coast, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, North and South Dakota, Nebraska, Colorado, Wyoming, Nevada, California, Florida and Arizona.)

And I'm only 15 :) My family loves to travel.
I'M GUNNA MAKE DIS PLACE YO HOME

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:45 am
Learner1 says...

1)Where would you want to go today? Maine, Canada the Alberta and British Columbia area, Hawaii.

2) Before I die? I want to go to Russia, and go see my ancestors village of Norco. And I have to go to Iceland, Alaska way up to the Nome area where it's nice and cold and peaceful, and the Australia outback, but most of all things I want to see before I die is the Pacific Ocean. :smt003

3)Where have you been so far? Colorado, Florida, Arkansas, Missouri, and thats it so far, I hope to go to Nevada soon, and my most favorite place in the whole world is rocky mountain national park Colorado.
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:30 pm
writerwithacause says...

1) That's a difficult question, I would go in a multitude of places... at the same time, hehe. =D But supposing I'd have to choose, right now I feel like spending the day in a cosy cabin in Germany - Bavaria maybe and visit the castles. :D

2) Everywhere, honestly. I would go anywhere. It's true Asia doesn't appeal so much to me, except for Japan, but as for the rest of the continents... I'd like to see them entirely.

3) Spain, United Kingdom and France. I loved the UK, London, and its castles, and those cabs. London is where I wish to live for the rest of my life. I hope, someday... :)
Julie, a sucker for romance, historical fashion, medieval fairs and blues music. Add photography and you already know me 50%. The rest of me you'll discover through my writings and my photos.

my fictionpress
my greatest project, a history-inspired romance

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:09 am
Love says...

1) Where would you want to go today? If you had the money and the time, where would you go right now?

In a dark forest near a black lake in a moonless night. Oh, the joy!

2) Where do you want to see before you die?

The whole world.

{b}2.5) You forgot to mention after death in case we actually DO survive. I would traverse the portals of reality, visiting various worlds and dimensions :smt003

3) Where have you been so far? What's your favorite city/region of the world?

So far? The most exciting place was in a grey forest near a dim blue lake in a cloudy day.
I was Amareth :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:10 am
amit28it says...

If I got a chance to travel then I would like to for GOA, Kerala and OTI I love these places.

272 Reviews

Reviews: 272
Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 pm
beckiw says...

I have such a hankering to go to Japan at the moment. If I had enough money I would just book time off and go NOW but alas I do not...

Other places would be like New Zealand, Thailand, Machu Picchu...ugh so many places! lol
'The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.' - Hayao Miyazaki

Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White