z

Young Writers Society

Meet YWS' Newest Advertiser: Ambassador Yousef Al Otaiba

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:59 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Scroll to the very bottom on the front page, and look to the left. You'll see a list of six links there, including our newest advertiser: Ambassador Yousef Al Otaiba.

Now, those text link ads are done through a third party, so I have no idea why Ambassador Yousef Al Otaiba has chosen to advertise a link to his biography on YWS. It would not seem that the guy who was awarded the title of Ambassador of the Year by the National U.S.-Arab Chamber of Commerce would have any reason to advertise on YWS. But then again, I'm just a lowly street urchin.

So, please welcome our newest advertiser by clicking on the link to Ambassador Yousef Al Otaiba's profile on our front page. While there, read his profile and learn about him. Perhaps there is a hidden message, or maybe he's secretly a member of YWS. Whatever the reason for his ad on YWS, we are getting money for it. So, I am happy.

Also, please consider visiting the Eilux Automatic Watch Winder company's page. Personally, I don't understand why an automatic watch winder would advertise on a site for young writers, but hey, I'm not complaining. Also, they seem to be having a sale right now. So instead of paying $695 for a single watch winder, you can now pay only the low, low price of $590.75!

Me? I'd balk at paying $591 for a single watch winder, but at $590.75, that's practically a steal! No longer will I have to spend time tediously winding my watch once a year.

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:07 pm
Lavvie says...

Totally a steal. ;D

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:14 pm
Nate says...

Oh noes! The guy behind the Science of Identity Foundation has gone down. The text link ad for it now redirects to a blank page with the words "This domain has expired."

I wonder how long the Science of Identity Foundation has been down. They're paying $35 / month for that ad! (YWS gets half of that)

Please go and show your support for the Science of Identity Foundation by clicking on their text link ad. Perhaps, someday, their domain will no longer be expired.

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:22 pm
Mikko says...

Nate wrote:Whatever the reason for his ad on YWS, we are getting money for it. So, I am happy.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:37 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Go Yousef! Your commitment to literacy makes me happy. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda