z

Young Writers Society

Relationships

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:25 am
amit28it says...

I am a relationship lover person and love to be in relationships that are serious and trustworthy whether its for love or friendship.

Reviews: 1
Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:17 pm
View Likes
Kabloozleman says...

1. I'm lucky. I've met someone who has both traits. Now I just need to win her back...
Hmm... Now that I look at my answer, probably #2.

2. I am a romantic person, but I suck at staying in relationships.

3. I have a few close friends.

4. I am a listener. Unless I have something to say.

5. It is extremely hard for me to trust, and I still get hurt.

6. I like liking someone. If it makes me vulnerable, so be it. I can take a lot.

7. Romantic relationships are for nerds. And that's the Gospel truth.
When your angsty teenage past is preserved on the internet forever.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:26 pm
View Likes
BelarusBirdy says...

Romantic relationships are for nerds. And that's the Gospel truth.

Well, I'm officially a nerd I guess.
I would prefer something between the two types of relationships. The first is just too much conflict for me, but the second is too idealistic. I would hate to be in a relationship that laid-back. In my (I'll admit it, pretty inexperienced) opinion, there has to be conflict for a relationship to be... I don't know. Real, or maybe good.
I've only been in one real (-ish) relationship, but I think if I wasn't so strange and unorthodox, maybe if I was a little prettier, I would be able to be a romantic relationship person. I have this issue with being alone... I love not being surrounded by people, but I want to feel like a part of something sometimes. Does that just sound totally crazy?
I have close friends, mostly because of my trust issues. I'll confide completely in one or two people and shun everyone else. I think this is partly because I fall out of touch with everyone eventually. I've been to six schools in three states, so I think it would be reasonable to say I have very few permanent attachments.
I'm more of a talker to the people who realize I can keep a secret forever, but I have a hard time getting people to trust me. I even keep the secrets of people I don't particularly like or talk to anymore. I talk a lot sometimes, but usually not about anything important.
I've already said enough about my trust issues, but I'll keep talking. It's easy for me to get attached to certain people, people I really don't know very well anymore or that I really don't know at all, that I've just met.
I hate liking someone because most of the time, in my case at least, they don't like me back. Even when they might, I have a hard time talking to people because I spend most of my time alone in my room or climbing trees, so I mostly see them at school and other times where a lot of people are around.
A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes. I screamed aloud as it tore through them and now it's left me blind.
Florence and the Machine, Cosmic Love

It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
— Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian