z

Young Writers Society

493 Reviews

Reviews: 493
Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:43 pm
Misty says...

hope this works.

this is my new Avatar, she looks just like me, same haircut and everything...with more dramatic eyebrows and my eyes are green. But cool, huh?

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:37 pm
Chevy says...

Heh...a don't know anyone who made their avator to go with what they look like. For instance me,l lol--I look nothing like my avator...except, I mean, the guitar maybe. Anyway, if you wanna see what I look like, just go to 'post pics on thread' in the lounge...I'm on the somewhere...a long with a zillion other of us YWS members.
when there's nowhere to go, it's time to grow up.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:53 pm
niteowl says...

If I posted what I looked like you would all scream and run away. jk :lol:

I think dreaming_mouse has the same avatar. If you don't mind than fine. But I personally don't like having the same avatar as someone else. I had Tara's wolf avatar until I saw that someone else had it, then I went through a thousand avatars before settling on this one.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:37 am
Galatea says...

I wish I was as beautiful as the woman in my avatar. She's so elegant, no? It's a concept sketch for the painting Lady Claire by JW Waterhouse.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

915 Reviews

Reviews: 915
Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:45 am
Incandescence says...

Oh. My avatar is me.
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my shoulders." -Hal Abelson

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:57 am
Nate says...

Yep, my avatar is exactly what I look like. Seriously.

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:47 am
Duskglimmer says...

Oh, my avatar looks EXACTLY like me, except for the blonde haired/blue eyed thing... I'm Dark haired/dark eyed...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:58 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Nate wrote:Yep, my avatar is exactly what I look like. Seriously.

Really, you mean it?! I was going to say that in the "Post Your Own Pic" thread when you posted your picture (no offense by the way), because I looked at your teeth and your sunglasses, and those two things look exactly like the monkeys (or is it an ape?). I didn't post it because SOMEONE thought it was "inaproppriate".........

Hmm...well...I don't think mine looks like me...uh...yeah...it would be cool if it did though :lol:
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:45 am
Elelel says...

*grabs bird arvatar* my bird! I would start a war if someone else picked my arvatar! I have rights, and I like to pretend that one of them's that no one else can pick my arvatar. *shifty eyes*

Anyway... I too look exactly like my arvatar. Except for the beak, feathers, colour, size, hair, eyes, stick, legs, and body shape that is. But apart from those I look exactly the same.
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:05 pm
Firestarter says...

While I clearly don't look like my avatar....

I think that's how my head feels quite a lot...
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:16 am
Zion says...

My avatar looks like me as well. Same haircut too etc etc etc. Same experssion on the face a bit darker hair.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:19 am
Meshugenah says...

really? Mine looks just like me, of course. but my eyes are brown, and i don't have fur on my face, nor whiskers... and i have brownish hair, and it's curly! lol, other then that, exactly alike! uncanny resemblance, really :wink:

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:31 am
randy says...

I'm a monkey.
Bibamus, morturande est.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:46 am
Zion says...

Right me if Im wrong, nut are you the same Randy from Cadfael's forums?
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:23 pm
randy says...

Nope.
Bibamus, morturande est.

“I don't talk things, sir. I talk the meaning of things.”
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451