'Tis the Season to be Writin'!

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:07 pm
Mikko says...

'Tis the Season to be writin'

[Entre Hagrid dressed as Santa]

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas, writers!

As the Christmas season is approachin' an' you can almost taste the snow crystals bringin' good cheer (and presents!), I know some of you are thinkin' of writin', or have written, somethin' about Christmas and/or win'er so why not share 'em with us?

Simply post yer links 'ere and get that merry Christmas feelin' spreadin' all o'er the place!

Well, I wrote this one last year, so don't even try clickin' - there's no point wastin' yer time...
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:58 am
View Likes
Dreamwalker says...

If cheesiness is your thing... I be cooking with it.

Anyways, merry Christmas <3
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:24 pm
View Likes
Audy says...

Great idea Mikko!

If you like dark winter themes, this will be my placeholder until I actually write something Holiday-inspired.

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:36 pm
Mikko says...

Oh and of course, let's not forget this!
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy