Reviews: 253
Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:36 pm
View Likes
RacheDrache says...

Rach, Ribbit, YWS, and 2011:

May
Special thanks to:
Spoiler! :
In particular, Borntobeawriter, for convincing me to come back to YWS. Good advice, Mama Tanya.

And then, of course, Power Rangers: YWS Force (Team Pink), for inspiring me to go on a massive reviewing kick...or at least a massive one for a full-time student with 20 hours of work and term papers to write and babysitting to do and stuff. Also, Rangers, we kicked tail.

In a similar regard, thanks also go out to Azila. For the competition this year. And for being awesome. I miss you, girl.

June through September

Special thanks to:
Spoiler! :
Master_Yoda, for discussing fantasy literature and writing and other stuff and introducing me to Google+ and giving me a review that made me think so much.
ultraviolet, for loving ranting about writing as much as I do. And for exchanging long rambling replies with me. And for being one of the most talented writers I've ever met.
Skins, for being another one of the most talented writers in my acquaintance, and for having awesome writing, for helping Paul get together with Ribbit, and for leaving random stuff on my Wall.

I miss all of you so much.

Then, October through now

Thanks and hugs and love to, in no particular order:

Spoiler! :
To the gals (and Charlie) of NaNo 2011: Month of the Shirtless Male Character: for the laughs and the giggling and the co-appreciation. Also, for making NaNo generally hilarious.

Ancientforever, for being one of my main Word War buddies. NaNo wouldn't have been the same without you.

DreamWalker: for being my non-green buddy. ;-)

To the gals (and Charlie) of The Spice Mods: for the laughs, the embarrassment, more laughs, etc.

Duchess Demeter Dativ Demz Dems, etc.: for singing Disney songs in Finnish with me, for supporting me in my eternal quest to befriend someone Finnish, for being there. For eating entire chocolate bars with me. For speaking German with me. For being the one, when things here first got bad, to remind me of why I was here. I'm so glad that I get to come to Helsinki and thank you in person with a massive Moose hug.

Stellengestopptthomas: for you and your 'Lin and your country and your country men and women and your language and your airport. For taking me to my delicious Ersatz-Thanksgiving. For loving hats and dresses and believing in strong feminine characters who are still feminine and reading my NaNo notebook in the middle of a cafe while a fire alarm was going off. For (shirtless) Laurie and Tower Girls and Ladies in Chasing and being so lovely and admirable and being living prove of the creativity of sciencey folks. Also, for making anatomy jokes in the middle of Breaking Dawn. For finding your labcoat.

To the gals of the Vance Fan Club. May the best of us (by which I mean me) win.

Speaking of which, Sache Sachi Sachiko. For giving your brother extra hugs and for having short hair and liking video games. For being the author of Vance. For being awesome. For being so endlessly awesome. You have so much love to share and you share it and it's amazing. Also, MUD WRESTLING.

And speaking of that, Beckiw. We're rather newly acquainted, but there are just some things you can't experience without befriending someone. Conspiring to get mud all over Sachi's Wall is one of them. Also, I love your name.

This one should be obvious given the two other mentions, but, Sir Charlie. For not-talking about something that's absolutely nothing, which I didn't just type because there was nothing to type because there was nothing to be secretive about, now was there? For being so good-natured and generally awesome, for having the best legs of all the Spice Mods. I'm glad I get to meet you in person too. Also: Mars bars.

On a similar note, Audi. For letting me cry on your virtual shoulder. For understanding. For being so incredibly kind and warm-hearted and caring and wonderful.

Rosen. Take a deep breath, or five, and relax. And enjoy the freedom. Write down some of those wonderful ideas. You're stuffed full of them. It's sort of kind or awesome.

And last, but far from least, Kyllorac. For not getting Branderson with me, for being yet another creative science person, for knowing who Janny Wurts and Guy Gavriel Kay are, for giving me those ideas about the linguistics articles, and for caring enough about phonological authenticity to ask me what syllable weight is in normal-speak. Also, for knowing that it's all German's fault.

And, in general, thank you to YWS and all YWSers for being my home away from home and friends away from friends. I'll see you in 2012, my lovely delicious ones.
I don't fangirl. I fandragon.

Have you thanked a teacher lately? You should. Their bladder control alone is legend.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:23 pm
View Likes
Matt Bellamy says...

Thanks for a great seven years. It's been wonderful. <3
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:04 am
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

Anddd Awaaayyy I Gooo ~~~

HELLO! XD My Spot! No-one claimes, takes, or jumps on it. All me. ME ONLY! xD

Well. Well. Well. I've been here for 5 months and it's been great! This website has changed my whole life. I've never ever got so addicted to a website. Trust me, I am a big fan of facebook but I never got addicted to it. Funny, isn't it? But Young Writers Society? Woah! I've got no words to express my love for you, dammit! >.< I've made so many amazing, loving and helpful friends, (some I've met and some I've never met and I randomly talk to them :P ) but you know what? It's just not them. It's my writing too. Nate has been so great, he has fulfilled the wishes of many, like me. <3' And when I heard he's going to walk away, I... I... I don't know. I kind of felt that I'm going to loose. Everyone has. YWS, changed my whole life. And that's the greatest miracle in my entire life. :smt003

My followers who I call "Friends, My Gems". Hey! That rhymed! xP
xx This one's for you, loves xx

TwistedMuffins: If I never mentioned you first, I would slap myself 24 hours EVERYDAY! You see, it is because of YOU I got to join. And if you wouldn't have forced me to, I never would have seen the world. :O Thanks to you :D You've always stood beside me. In class and in YWS. I don't care even if you push me, scream at me or whatever. It happens all the time. But I must say, you were harsh. >.< But I've forgotten that so easily. SWOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ~♥. I know I have been, rude to you. Like that day during the arabic test day. You gave me a hug and I was like "Don't pamper me." D: I feel so bad. :S Even now. And sorry for tempting you into chocolate too much. Hehe. I like to see you being hyper! xD You are a gaga, but gaga who has an angel's heart. :smt059 I Love You Forever :")

Angelreader77: My classmate, my hug-gable gem and the most polite little girl. xD If you weren't there, my life would never be complete. We used talk very rarely. True. But after YWS, you were like the most amazing friend a girl can have! Muffins should be really happy! 8) But I guess, we don't wall post much. Lol. But I'm glad, you got to be something in my life. x)

HarryPotterRocks: Hello, HPR! We have lots of things in common. We even joined YWS at the same day! Lol! Guess Muffins got us into this together, eh? I've met you, you've met me. Talked really really really rarely. D: And it is my fault. :( I've been so selfish. *bows head down ashamed of myself*. But wall-posting you has never been so much fun! :") We had BIG wall posts. To be frank, I was always like "Oh no! I'm to lazy too reply back." :3 Wonder what happened to those... I miss them. We should start talking more!

IcyFlame: Your "Dreams Tell Lies" has always inspired me. Thank you for bringing it in. And if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have improved my writing. It would have been the same old one. :) Thank You. Lots! <3'

AzaleaLexis: SISTER! You remind of my brother. Of course. You know that. And you are the first Indian friend to be found in YWS! :D We've been good friends and I want to tell you that, I can never stop loving you how much ever people try to stop me. You have entered my life and have become something important. ;) Thanks for being there. iLoveYou. ^.^

Justagirl: You're so kind and loving! You are a big fan of Harry Potter ( who isn't? :P ) just like me! :smt001 Thanks for being there! It was great knowing you. xD

MiaParamore: If it isn't my another great-loving-caring-funny-Indian-friend! How badly I want to see you! You've been my role model. I don't know why. Lol <3' Stay in touch. It was funny wall-posting you. But I guess, nowadays we never talk, but I still wanted to mention you. ;) We must talk more... :)

Mikko: You've given me one picture of Emma Watson, which is still with me. I guess we're really really into her. :D It's been fun knowing you. Thanks for the pictures. She is so beautiful. *.* And the song you and your sisters made :arrow: "Mr. Harry Potter, Sir". I loved it! ^.^ Like!Like!Like!Like!

Twinkle4ever: Your drawing will always be the best to me! I seriously want to talk to you, but I've never seen you online for a few days. I miss you too much. I love you always. Takecare. :D

sindhu98: Blaahh! Even if we don't talk in YWS, you're still a great friend, no? A best friend to me. I love you! <3' I don't know what to say... But you've been the one to always understand me. You and Irine. And you guys are best to me! ^o^ I shall never forget you.

Nate: Everybody loves you, including me. And you're the best to everyone. I know it! :smt003 I very much respect you and THANK YOU lots (like so many lots) for what you've done for us. You're still here, and I'm happy. I hope you come back like the old Nate. ^.^ YWS lies on you... <3'

And other people who are:
● JabberHut
● GeeLyria
● Lornydoo
● Kitty15
● SparkOfDoubt
● Noelle
● Demoness
● SisterItaly
● ScarlettFire
● Dogs

Chat Buddies: Yep. You guys lighted up the chat more than me. Even if I did feel left out, you were there to at least ask "Hey, what happened to Cookie?" I felt existed. :P But it was so much fun talking to you, even though I don't follow you. Thanks for everything. :3 (Y)

And to all the Admins, JM'S, etc. :)

Cookie... :smt049
Last edited by ChocoCookie on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:20 pm
xXmusicaXx says...

MINE!!
Though I haven't been very consistent.. And I've just joined this year....
You have to forgive a BOARD student. Mind if I update this a little later than 1 a.m.?
Thanks and love
xXmusicaXx
"Married to music - 'nuff said."
"Freedom is everything to me."

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"
"I shall futterwacken vigorously"
~ Tarrant Hightop, Alice in Wonderland.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:19 pm
Skorpionne says...

I think I've posted here before, but I'm doing it again, since I always seem to end up doing things twice.

When I first joined YWS, this was something cool, nothing more. But it's found a way into my heart now, and I never thought I could feel this way about something as small as a website.

But really, YWS isn't a website. YWS is so much more than that, and I can honestly say that I am head over heels in love with YWS and every single member of it.

Thanks for all the happiness.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:45 pm
Meep(: says...

YWS is awesome. Seriously.
Thanks for everything <3
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:59 pm
Snoink says...

Eek, a lot of things happened this year on YWS, and life in general. Some good, some bad. The good bits was that I graduated university this year and I got a new sister... a lovely UkrainianSpy. The bad things happened on July 6... not only did my dog die that day, but Conrad Rice died as well. So, a bittersweet year, I guess.

This is going to be short because there is NO WAY that I can list everybody. Also... um... this is a partial list, mostly because I have to look up the spelling of some of your names. xD I STILL LOVE YOU.

Anyway, without further ado...

Areida - Thank you so much the pillow cases! They are so adorable and whenever I see my pillows, I want to hug them. :)

BlueAfrica - WRITE MORE.

borntobeawriter - Congrats! Also, thank you so much for everything. :)

Conrad Rice - I will miss you so much while we are still separated. See you on the other side, eh? And don't have TOO much fun. ;)

Crysi - Thanks for everything, and it was a pleasure to hang out and eat Mexican food and pizza. ALSO. Thanks for the piggies. So cute! Did I ever tell you that the one with the blue eyes is called "Aggie" and the one with the yellow eyes is called "Pride"? Uh huh. :D

Demeter - It was so nice meeting you and wandering around San Francisco together! Stay warm in Finland, okay? <3

Griffinkeeper - Thanks for being my brother! Love you. :)

GryphonFlegdling - Thanks for so much so much! You're awesome. :)

juanitav - You rock my world. Thank you so much for everything, and I love you so much. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be alive today.

Lavvie - Our late night talks are always a joy. Stay quirky, eh? :)

Meshugenah - Thanks for exploring San Francisco together! It was awesome. :) Also... we're totally going to get published. *nods*

Mickixoxo - Thank you for being so supportive of pretty much all my writing endeavors.

Nate - I'll buy you that soda soon, promise. But, until then, a huge thank you for you.

purpleandblue22 - Thanks for letting me bug you on that story. You're an awesome writer, and I hope to see more from you! <3

RachaelElg - Thanks for the story meetings, the milkshakes, the cheeseburgers, and the general insanity. Also, thank you for coming to my graduation party. I really appreciate it. :)

Rosey Unicorn - You are so calm in the face of adversity, it is inspiring. Anyway, remember that rosey elephants are also beautiful.

Skorpione - Thanks for continually brightening my days with cuteness. I can't wait till the advanced profiles come up so that I can look at the piggies again.

Teague - Thanks for the birthday present. I love you. <3

UkrainianSpy - Thanks for being my new sister!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:10 pm
evfreak13 says...

*placeholderrrr*
This will be our reply to violence: to make music more intensely, more beautifully, more devotedly than ever before.
Leonard Bernstein .

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:54 am
View Likes
Bloo says...

To all my friends on YWS.

Spoiler! :
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:02 am
View Likes
JabberHut says...

YWS,

My long-awaited yearbook entry is finally making its appearance. (Well, humor me anyway.) Recollecting my thoughts of 2011 was much more difficult than I had anticipated it would.

So, let's see. The third Young Writers Literary Journal came out this year. I still have the ebook edition sitting on the front page of my Kindle. I haven't even filed it into one of my collections. I'm just wholly proud of how it turned out. It's a marvelous example of the talent young writers have, and YWS does so well in encouraging such a trade. I said before, but if it wasn't for YWS, I'd be parked downstairs with my brother and dad right now, playing the new SWTOR game they got for Christmas. Writing would have been one of my worst subjects. YWS changed that forever, and I can only imagine the number of lives it has affected over the years.

And then there's the period of Conrad Rice memorial, in which friendships were strengthened and goals were achieved because of the life of one young man. Children were blessed with children's books because of the charity YWS set up in his honor. Such an awakening had happened that week, and Conrad will never be forgotten. I, personally, am truly blessed to have ever had the privilege of knowing him, and I hope everyone continues to realize how much of a blessing each and every individual is.

Then of course, my late response rewards me with commenting on the new YWS! How beautiful the site is. And it's also reminded me of the days of YWS when I first joined -- the Chimped Out years, as some people may understand. I look forward to a YWS in which I'll read more, review more, and basically redefine what it means for JabberHut to be a YWSer. Enough jabbering. Time to review!

But the 2009-2011 version of YWS was a marvelous chapter in its life. It has grown so incredibly much over that period of time, let alone in 2011. So many new features. And to think they'll all come back in 2012!

Nate, this cues a shout-out to you. I know you get so many, and you probably see this one as just another shout-out from another YWSer. However, I can't even begin to say how much I appreciate your hardwork and dedication. How can I fully express the meaning of "You're my hero"? It's true in every sense of the word. In school, in class, in thinking of my future, I think about the unbelievable (Is there a better word?) success of YWS all because of you. That gives so much hope and admiration for an aspiring web designer as myself, and I literally study every geeky word you say about YWS statistics and mechanics. To even think you top this all with being a law student, the law being something I work hard to understand more and more (and conveniently, you teach me those specifics anyway!), you're certainly a force to be reckoned with. Did you know that September 15th was when you said you were vacationing? 9/15 is my parents' anniversary, which only helped in bookmarking such a sharp turn in YWS. You have a huge role in YWS, and I think you realize that no matter how hard you try to leave for a period of time, you'll always have a place here. So roll your eyes and shake your head, but I truly mean it when I say that you're an incredible man, and I am honored to have known and worked for/with you.

I have met so many people in 2011, and those people will forever be treasured in my heart. So many names, and I could sit for hours trying to recollect them all. But if you know me, then you know that I deeply care and only wish for the best for you. Personally. Not just as a group of friends or the general population of YWS. Each individual here has played a huge part in my life. I've said this before, but: Every username I see brings a smile to my face. Every friend's username brings me joy inside my heart. Every brother and sister I see log into YWS gives me such an incredible feeling of excitement and contentedness. This is what I live to see, whether it be real or virtual life. Seeing you all log on, whether we have spoken or not, reminds me of how many people out there share something I love with all my heart. We're a family, family is important, and I am proud to consider you all a part of it.

----

I kept telling myself to avoid shout-outs. I hate, hate, hate leaving people out. I really do. I feel so utterly guilty, and everyone who knows me knows that I can be completely forgetful. I have a weird, out-of-control, involuntarily selective memory. It's just weird.

Spoiler! :
Sachiko. I love you. We always, always say this, but... how the heck did we become friends? xD I DON'T REMEMBER THIS. I don't know what brought us together, nor do I remember how it all started. I will always remember the time in old old YWS when I would see you in chat and think you were just too cool to even notice me. xD I still think that. I don't know why you can stand me still, but I love you for it. xD You're my best friend. Hands down. I love you so much. Forever. Also, YAY FOR STARTING DOCTOR WHO. I cannot even BEGIN to describe my excitement for this. (I totes got DW season 6 for Christmas, by the way. So excited. I actually got Supernatural 5 and 6 as well. And Sherlock. ALL THE THINGS.) Also, have you realized I stopped calling you Sheik? I just lol every time I remember this. When you come into chat, I think to myself how I should totally say, "Sheik!" But I always end up saying, "SACHI OMG ILU."

Lumichu, you're a dear. You really are. And you're totes reading this and thinking, "Good Lord, Jabbs, just move on." But you are, so. You're a strong young man, and I wish you could see just how brilliant and talented you truly are. You'll continue to roll your eyes when I say that you make me smile. You're completely adorbab -- by the way, I'm starting to say that in actual conversation. I get weird looks, but it just makes me giggle. Anyway, we have so many memories with so many inside jokes -- weird how all my friends say this to me. I think that's just how I do, yo. But yes. You've certainly opened my eyes to so many different things too -- things you probably don't even realize. I have learned much from you, Sensei. I haven't realized how stressed I can become until you've come along and told me flat out to stop worrying. I wish you could fully understand how grateful I am that you're not afraid of tackling my stubbornness and keeping me from pulling my hair out. I'm certain you get sick of me many times, so why you haven't given up on me is beyond my intelligence. You're truly a marvelous friend, and I ask you personally to continue being someone I can rely on.

Charlie II. You are amazing. Seriously, you have this glow about you. This aura that just makes me smile. I swear, you make my day. You always know what to say, and you're such a lovely reminder of how blessed I am. Surely, you get tired of seeing me! You have brought tears of joy to my eyes more than once. There are literally no words to describe how wonderful you truly are, and I cannot fully express my eternal gratitude. Thank you for being my friend, and I hope we continue to tackle life and pokebattle our way through 2012!

PenguinAttack, my lovely Buttercup Rose. For years, you have been my buddy and pal. I have always considered you my partner-in-crime, and I am so, so, so thankful that you continue to work and... well, speak with me. xD I can get so annoying. You're such a perfect compliment though, and there is really no one else I'd rather work side-by-side with. You really are such a dedicated moderator and work so hard in keeping YWS functioning, and above all that, you keep my head on straight! Thank you for having my back, and I look forward to working together through 2012. :]

Kitty15. Heather, Mind Reader, Bubbles, my second partner-in-crime. You will look at this and think, "Oh, my goodness. Another lame thank you." That or, "Jabs, you say this every year. Be original for once." But I'm serious. You have made one of the biggest impacts on my life. I have mentioned in my YWS-birthday blog entry how I know my story. Well, you're probably the biggest part in that. You're the very reason I'm here. Ever since, I've aimed to be just like you. Now look at me! We're partners! You, me, and Buttercup, dedicating our lives to fighting crime and the forces of evil. I love you, Heather. And thank you. For everything.

Matt Bellamy, you probably didn't think you'd make it on my list. But. You're one of my YWS idols, believe it or not. You have this laidback and enthusiastic presence as a mod. I seriously aim to be just as optimistic as you. I remember how , back in July/August, we told each other we'd prod the other person into reviewing everyday. You remember that? xD It never happened, but I love you for agreeing with me anyway. I hope you come back. You've always been a part of my YWS, and to see you take a break is about as scary to me as Nate leaving in September. I love you, Mattypoo, and best of luck in real life! I know you've got some good things happening right now. ;)

Rosey Unicorn, mein Pengu. Yes. You know, I don't know if you've realized, but our use of XDs in our conversations has dramatically decreased this year. We need to fix this since, like, we both laugh at everything anyway. We're such giggling girls, it's kind of ridiculous! I've told someone else this (I forget who.), but if we knew each other in real life, I think we'd seriously be good friends. I've also told someone that I admire your hardwork. You remind me of how I once was just as dedicated to what I love, and lately, I've been aiming to be that person again. We're so much alike, it's astoundingly scary. I'm not sure how obvious it is to you, but I certainly see it, and you always make me aim to be even better than what I am because, as you say (and I also say), there's always room for improvement. So thank you, Rosey. And please always remember how brilliant you are. You have achieved the highest success rate on this site, I think, and I try so hard to remind myself and others just how remarkable you are where you are as you are. You make the greatest impact on the most lives where you are right now, and I can never ever even begin to make you understand that. But if I asked you to trust me on anything, it's that you're a blessing and that there's truly no better position for you. You've done it. You've reached and flew above the bar of YWS success. Well done, my friend. :)

Isha Disha Dooo! You know, for the past few months, I thought you'd be one of the non-mods I'd shout-out to in my YWS Yearbook entry. So much for that! Nonetheless, I cannot begin to express how thankful I am that we're closer friends now. You're now one of those few people I think of whenever I need reminding of my faith, that I'm not alone, and that you're always so capable of being that one person others can rely on. It's people like you that I look up to, people like you to whom I say, "I want to be you when I grow up." It sounds silly, especially considering our ages, but it's completely true. Thank you so much, and God bless. Oh! And I got an iPad for Christmas, so now I can see how you can perform modly duties and just generally function on an Apple device. In fact, I'm writing all of this on Pages right now. You win!

Snoinkus, I MISS YOU. I'm totes going to pwn you in that Bible Reading Competition, club or no club. Though I still need to finish Exodus... STILL. I really do get excited about that competition. I really do. It's so wonderful, and it's amazing how competitive I can get sometimes. That aside, you make me feel so. much. better. about my life. You remind me so much of who I am and why I think the way I do. I wish you could ramble to me more. I seriously rely on those discussions we have, even if I'm sleepy and not really responsive at all. I listen and drink in every word. I appreciate it wholeheartedly. Also, I'm going to read Swan Song this break, SO I HOPE YOU'RE READY. I can't exactly post on your wall yet, but it's on my mind to read it now. I'll dig it up, and life will be marvelous. But, um. Golden Mermaid will never see the light of day. I might have to just restart that. Or at least finish it. It's seriously just... I don't know what happened to it. I think I might have to just put it aside and tackle another project for now. xD

Lauren2010, I don't know what happened. I say this so many times, and I just pour out praises to others about you, but seriously. Where did you come from? Just out of nowhere, you have become one of the most prominent JMs on this site. I have seen you open up and grow into a beautiful young woman with such dedication and enthusiasm for YWS alone. I cannot begin to fully comprehend your awesome. It's so overwhelmingly insane how you suddenly became one of the most reliable JMs I know. Plus, our NaNo shenanigans and YWS shenanigans and, just. Seriously. I'm so glad we've become better friends. You're lovely!

Elinor Brynn, you're beautiful. You are blessed with so much, and I wish -- I truly, truly wish -- that you can see how beautiful you are. You have so much talent, so much love, and so much dedication. If you put your mind to it, you can do it. Just believe you can because you can seriously do anything you put your mind to. You have so much potential, and honestly. You're beautiful. And I firmly believe you can make your 2012 an equally beautiful year. <3

Other shout-outs: Demeter (Player!), StellaThomas (Erika, our Pokebook shenanigans and chat discussions -- seriously, the best!), AzaleaLexis (Who will always be my Lavatar. Always. Also, it's really hysterical how people keep confusing the Pokemon Larvitar with your name Lavatar. I love it so hard.), ancientforever (Our NaNo shenanigans. I swear. xD), Evi (Eevie Jeevie, I'm gonna be just like you when I grow up!), Kyllorac (Clorox, you can be so crazy sometimes!), Ranger Hawk (You make me so happy in so many ways. xD I love you!), SmylinG (My favorite newbie-turned-JM! I love you, and I am excited to work with you -- in every sense of the word!) Shadowlight (I feel like we've been such close friends for so long!), Meshugenah (I'm sososo happy we've been talking much more this last year. And you are really just so. so. so amazing. Thank you for everything.), peanut19 (Snoopy, you're so fun! I love our writing discussions and NaNo-ness.), SparkOfDoubt (SparkleDoubt, My Little Pony!), lilymoore (Bambi, you astound me! You really do! And extra/special thanks for bringing back Squills. I sound so old every time I think it, but it brings me great joy to read that e-zine again.), and so many others. I wish I could remember them all right now. I really do.

A special shout-out to the Fiction Crew. This includes the following: AzaleaLexis, Calligraphy, Kafkaescence, Lauren2010, MiaParamore, RachaelElg, Ranger Haw, Sachiko, sargsauce, Shearwater, StellaThomas, Twit, xDudettex, and also those who have switched and/or retired. I say this so many times, and I will say it again: Thank you so much for all your hardwork and wonderful enthusiasm. It has been such an honor and privilege to work with you all, no matter how long, this past year. Each of you are such a representative of YWS. It's truly remarkable how outstanding you all are, and I hope you believe as much as I do that you will do great things in your futures. Thank you so much for everything, and I promise to continue serving you guys as an efficient and hardworking crew leader to the best of my ability.

Junior Moderators of YWS, I am honored to have worked with you this past year (and years before if applicable). You're JMs not because you're hardworkers, not because you're enforcers, but because you're enthusiastic. You all have the capability of encouraging excitement in even the oldest members of YWS. I would know. ;) Thank you for all your dedication in creating and retaining the heart of YWS.

A final shout-out -- last and certainly not least -- dear Big Brother of YWS. Talk about crazy! But I have seen no better team work so well together. You are all such dependable members and moderators. There's a reason you all are where you are, and I hope you guys can see it like I can. I also hope I don't hold ya'll back too much! No one knows as well as I just how much you've done, how hard you've worked, and how much you've faced for YWS to be where it is. Thank you, Big Brother, and please continue to astound me. Only good things happen when you do. ;)
I make my own policies.

Random avatar

Reviews: 131
Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:38 am
DukeofWonderland says...

Eventually I found this and now, I shall be the last one to post here (probably).

It's certainly been a great experience simply knowing that I'm not the only weirdo who gets inspired by the clouds, or spends her classes daydreaming, her car rides writing poems and the rest of the day- daydreaming :D

And I've met ppl who've taught me things I won't forget, and ppl I will remember. Yes, I have decided I the idea of me ever turning out a writer is....nearly impossible, but I also realized it's the joy of creating my own places that matters most.

All of you guys have epic potential, wish you have your dreams come true.

And thanks Nate for.... all this experience.

Spoiler! :
Too many names in my head but for now, I'll mention my darlings Fatima, Rubble, IdEaBoNe, SyedaFariha and ev1 from Islam Central (That's Priceless, Starlight, AhmadBlues, murtuza, Alpha, and all), and definitely the whole moderators team *I envision this team of ppl all posing as cool ppl, but sadly they all have 4 eyes :P*, particularly the ppl who I've very sincerely bugged for everything from how to find Portfolios to how to...quite literally everything (Twit, AzaleaLexis, Snoink, JabberHut, Kitty15, and so many others), The ppl who initially made me feel welcome- empressoftheuniverse, Desire, beccalicious94, FemmeFatale, and other ppl like Demoness, ehte92, polinkacreations, sunshineandcarnage - Thankyou

-Maimoona-
"The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it
regularly went cuckoo."
-- Terry Pratchett, "Wyrd Sisters"

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

No, I will be the last.

Hi.
I don't always write on forums, but when I do, I prefer YWS.

Sharpen your pencil, my friends.

If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -