z

Young Writers Society

The YWS 2011 Yearbook

249 Reviews

Reviews: 249
Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:34 pm
View Likes
murtuza says...

Well, it's been exactly 2 months for me since joining YWS today. :)

This community has given me so much. Not only friends with whom I can share my thoughts with but real sources of talent and inspiration. There's just so much to learn here and there's so much to do!

I know I should be mentioning names and matching qualities with those names. But you all know who you are. And you guys are the best.

Spoiler! :
Aw shucks, I just couldn't resist. Well, here goes, a few people whom I'd like to mention out -

qaralynn
It's thanks to you that I've come to this site and you've been with me throughout. No one could ask for a better besty than you and you know it. You've been there for me a lot and I shall do the same. You've introduced me to 'XD' and 'huggles' and 'loffles' and a whole bunch of weird words and shenanigans. xD You're niceness and awesomeness is beyond compare. You really are an angel. And I'm thankful for having you. Loffs! <3 XD

GeeLyria
The first person I met at YWS when I checked my wall! You're refreshing and just so wonderful. Thanks so much for being your brilliant self. Loffs to you!

AhmadBlues
You're real and frank and you are just an amazing guy to be around. It's like I'm with a really close friend. Your avvie is way cool and I know you're way cooler. So don't stop being yourself because you're quite amazing ;)

Deanie
A smart and creative girl who is so polite and kind, it melts my heart. You're sweet and always will be. You are getting loads of loff!

HarryPotterRocks
Hermy dear, you are a great sis' and a wonderful girl. You're playfulness and happy attitude brightens me up a lot. Unlimited loffs to you!

Fatima
I enjoy our convos and you are pretty awesome. It's great to find someone with an outlook as distinct as yours. So keep up the greatness. :D

pencilgirl
I'm still on that mission. So don't you forget it! Your talking always gets me into a chuckle :)
Anyway, you are pretty great. And if you're a friend in need, I'm the friend to meet. ^.^

Lava/AzaleaLexis
My neighbour! I really need to talk with you more often. You're so cool and funny! And I await the day we 'accidentally' bump into each other, lol. But seriously, you've made me feel at home here, so Nandri! You deserve a lot of loffs!

To the rest
I know I've missed out a few. And that there are people I've yet to meet. So I just want to let you know that you are all pretty great. And it's you guys that makes me want to press the enter key every time I see 'www.youngwriterssociety.com' on my address bar. Mikko, SparkOfDoubt, Dogs etc., you are all so great and I'd love to get to know you more!

As for the rest of you guys who haven't been mentioned in the spoiler, I know who you are. And you guys are really special! So stay the same awesome way that you are.

A special thank you to all the Moderators. They've managed this site so well and made it a great place for people like me to enjoy. You guys are really kind and very nice to chat with. With the mods I've spoken with, they've all been great. So special loffs to you guys for the hard work for making my 2 months and the others' year a great and fun-filled time.

I should also mention Nate, seeing as he's such a legend around here and the person responsible for having this community made. It's thanks to you that I've made such great friends and had a great time. So thank you so much for your effort in constantly finding ways to make this site more and more amazing.

Well, that's pretty much all that I can muster up from my meager 2 month stay so far. And what I've got in these two months is more than I can imagine myself getting in 2 years. Not a day goes by when I'm not eager to log in and check my notifications and see what everyone's been up to.
YWS has become a part of my life. Permanently.

I'm being such a big emotional guy right now. And it's because I am. Making this a short message would have been easier. But as I'm one to give in to the feelings of nostalgia, I did what I had to! :D

I'm glad to have marked an end to this year by being a member (a proud member at that!) of YWS.

Murtuza
:)
Last edited by murtuza on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.
It's not about the weight of what's spoken.
It's about being heard.

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:40 pm
View Likes
Piper says...

This is my squishy, and he will be mine.
Cats are like characters. You may say they're yours, but in reality, they own you. ~Me

You can take away all the arts you want, but soon, the children won't have anything to read or write about. ~Glen Holland

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:01 pm
View Likes
Calligraphy says...

Ahhh, well, you see this summer I was feeling very busy with my first job, volunteering, getting family time in, and more. I started to review less and less and by the beginning of August I was just looking at my feed for a few minutes a day. I looked like this:
Spoiler! :

Then I decided I had to just focus on my life outside of YWS until things calmed down in September when school started. I looked like this:
Spoiler! :

But when my life finally calmed down and I could come back I looked like this:
Spoiler! :

Nuff said about my love for this place.

- Calli <3

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:11 pm
View Likes
TwistedMuffins says...

It has been eight months since I first joined YWS. Frankly speaking, at first, I wasn't very fond of this site. I felt left out, and odd. Maybe that was because, looking at everybody else's works, I felt inferior. Also, it seemed like everybody knew everybody. But as time went by, I found out that people here are very warm, welcoming and helpful! Soon, I had made quite a few friends, wasn't afraid to post any of my works, and fit in quite well.

Now, when I look back at my first couple of posts on YWS, I beat myself up black and blue! What was I thinking, writing it that way! But that just goes to show how much I've matured and improved over these past eight months. And I can only thank YWS for that. I hope that this site never shuts down.

Now, as for shout-outs, yes, please.

IcyFlame: The person who first welcomed me on the site. She corrected me (if a little harshly sometimes. Which was always very good!) and she encouraged me. She also helped me with my holiday homework. We used to talk a lot, back in the summer holidays. But now... Now I don't know. I would really like to become good friends like how we were before!

ChocoCookie: You... you... Words simply can't describe you! I love you <3 Thank you for keeping up with my short (extremely short) temper, and always staying by my side, even when I yelled at, and pushed you away in class. I never got to explain myself, but all I can say is that I went through a really stupid, angry phase, with Alice Ma'am, and Shobha Ma'am and you know. But thank you for always being there!

Angelreader77: You know me for 5-6 years now. You probably know me better than I know myself, sometimes :P You are like my mother, you know. Always taking care of me, and looking out for me. Thank you for encouraging me, when I thought I was useless. Thank you for slapping me, when I thought that I was stupid. Ohz, I love you!

HarryPotterRocks: For a split of a second, I thought I should probably post a link here, threading you to a page where I can explain everything I want to say to you properly. (Yeah, I thought otherwise.) I've had great fights with you, and great memories with you. And after all of that, you are still here. Yeah, we probably don't talk much, when compared to Aku and me, but it is still always fun to be around with you.

AhmadBlues: My English-Egyptian-once-Dubai-based friend! Thanks for everything man, and good luck!

Kitty15: You are always so nice to me, even though, I'm sure, I am a little annoying from time to time xP I love you! I want chocolate truffles, by the way.

Nate: You are awesome, like woah! No words can express the gratitude that I have for you. No words can express the gratitude that we all have for you! Really! Thanks for everything that you have done for us. This site... this site is our home now. I wouldn't have made the friends I have, if it weren't for you.

Lava, BaronFlame, Deanie, MiaParamore, SparkofDoubt, SisterItaly, Justagirl, Someone-I-know-I've-forgotten-and-I'm-really-sorry-if-I-have, etc, etc: Thank you guys! For correcting me, and for helping me, and everything else! I hope 2012 will be a good year for you! :)

Chat Buddies (Demy, Charlie, Ilya, Holmes, Rosey, Cadi, Ajt, Misty, etc., etc.):- To all of you who have been on chat with me; seriously, you guys. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard before in my life! I pretty sure all this laughing is getting me a six pack now. You guys have also not kicked me out when I got all hyper, which is something a lot of people usually do, so thanks for that xD

My YWS family: Penguin Mommy, Titi, Murty, Deanster, Ahmad, Aku, and others who I don't think I know; You guys are like the best virtual family ever! <3

Thank you to all the JMs and the GMs who have made this site flow so smoothly. And to everyone else, who has taken the patience to atleast read my poems. You guys are my ELFs. (EverLastingFriends)

“May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you.”
-An Irish Blessing.

“For each petal on the shamrock this brings a wish your way. Good health, good luck, and happiness for today and every day.”
-Also an Irish Blessing.

-Justtrying/TwistedMuffins.
Last edited by TwistedMuffins on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
If I were to have a super power, it would be to time-travel, so that I could turn back time, and erase your very existence.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:14 pm
Alz says...

I'm claiming this spot!
The beautiful part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon. - Robert Cormier

Check out my blog at http://missalliesadventures.blogspot.com

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:59 pm
View Likes
SisterItaly says...

Oh gosh, I guess I have to do this again. Don't I? -- To be finished. Eventually. Meep.

I’ve never been good at this sort of thing. So. Here we go. I guess. This is basically going to be a bunch of “Ohey, I love you too!”

Isha- You know I love you to pieces ;D I don’t need to remind you of it. Thanks for always being there when I was being whiny and complaining all the time, and thanks for putting up with me. You’re a beautiful and talented person and I never want you to change. Have a wonderful new year. <3

Scarlettfire- Another to put up with my constant whining, and another I love dearly. You’ve helped me become a better writer over the year, and a better person. I’ll get to Australia someday and we can raise our kangaroos together! As long as you keep away the spiders. Happy new year~ <3

Lumi- What happened? We used to talk every night, even if it was just a five minute conversation about our day. Now it’s just once in a while when one of us gets the courage to message the other. Am I the only one who misses it? Anywho~ you’ve been supportive over a rather difficult year (for both of us), and you know if you ever need to tell me anything that my PM box is open. Keep on being beautiful. <3

Shadowlight- Since the first time we chatted we’ve been great friends. We’ve been able to write together smoothly and cooperate greatly. You are the ying to my yang. I hope things get better for you soon, I’d hate to see you leave because life gets too rough. <3

Wonderland- Keep on Tumblring, Tumblsister. It’s been nice that we’ve been getting to know each other a little better, you’re an amazing and inspiring person. Not to mention you have a great taste in music. <3

Sachiko- I only have one thing to say to you. FFF Mia Sachi, ti amo tanto. <3

Celticanoir- I love you too. Of course you know that. I love writing with you, and I look forward to another great year. <3

Emoticion220- My wife, you know I love you too. <3

RoseyUnicorn- Another brilliant and intellegent young lady. I secretly look up to you. Keep being such a good influence. <3

Lavvie- Bruins won, and it looks like they may win again ~this year~. I will forever rub your face in it. <3

Beckiw- It’s really not your cheese. :| (<3)

CharlieII- *Eyebrowfive* Keep on being awesome. ;D <3

Vasticity- Keep on being... you. Happy new years! <3

Jagged- We all miss you. Come visit us in chat soon, even if it’s only to say hi! <3

GrantBlayfur- *Glomps* I love you, Garebear. As soon as I get a new phone we’ll be back to texting all day long. Even when I should be paying attention in class. <3

ToritheMonster- Princess! *bows* You’re not around as often as you used to be, but I still squee with joy every time I see you enter chat. Keep being beautiful! <3

Demeter and Stella- I will never understand you two and your girliness, but I think you’re both awesome anyway. <3
Last edited by SisterItaly on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:40 pm
View Likes
Jas says...

You know what? I planned to write these letter thingies to specific people but that's so. much. work.

I love you, YWSers.

That is all.
Last edited by Jas on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:48 pm
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Oh, look. Scar's spot. What's this? Names and stuff? Oooooooh~

I can't possibly remember everyone's names, but a lot of people have made me smile, laugh or cry, among other things during this year. They've been there through my ups and my downs, and broken laptops, borrowed computers and not to forget the amazing storybookers and fun co-writes. It's been a great year, guys. And there's so many people to mention, so for now I'll just mention a few who've really made a mark;

Isha, SisterItaly, CelticaNoir, Lumi, Lavvie, CharlieII, Vasticity, Wonderland, Shadowlight, JabberHut, Stella, Dems, Kamas, Kyllorac, Kitty15 and many, many more.

You guys have been wonderful to me, and I know I'll be very sad to leave YWS, if I ever get around to doing so. But don't worry! I hope we'll all be here for another year. See you around! :wink:

If only words were wishes.

Love, Scarli. :smt049
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:46 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

MINE.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:59 pm
View Likes
Justagirl says...

Ok, here we go!

Ahmadblues
I'm so glad I met you and your dancing ducky :) You bite me and remind me what fun all of YWS is. You and BlueBerry and I are best buds :D

Jas
For being my human in Skin's SB! I bet we're gonna be great :)

Angelreader77
For spamming my wall (and being the first besides MadDisco and BlueBerry) and being part of my YWS family <3

murtuza
Because you literally give the best advice ever. Thank you so so so much. You are wonderful.

SparkOfDoubt
You've changed your name so many times but I really love seeing you around the site because you're so nice :)

567ajt
For always talking to me in chat and being the awesome Raspberry that BlueBerry and I know you are :) (I loff it! XD for introducing it to me. so much super awesome :D is thanks so so so and also, that cut-up machine)

ArcticMonkey
Just met you but I think we're gonna be friends :D It's fun talking to you!!

LadyPurple
Super awesome going back in time on Nate and your wall :) Thanks for doing that with me! XP

HarryPotterRocks
We did so well spamming Mad's wall :D That was so much fun! I'll remember this year as the year of CupCake and BlueBerry - BlueBerryCupCake! (:

AmeliaCogin
You are writing one of the best novels ever. I swear, if it ever gets publish I will so be in line to get a copy! I have had so much fun introducing you to the site and editing your book! I hope you finally feel comfortable here! :D

Lyricalis
For always being around and making funny and kind posts on the forums!

Apple
We had some great times together with the storybook Sierra and I made. I'm so glad I met you and I hope you come back soon! :) I'll be waitin' for you and Gabe!

Ignatius5453
I've had lots of fun reviewing all of your poems and I just want to congratulate you on how much improvement you've made! Great job ;)

Kitty15
I joined the Buddy program here in YWS and I want to thank you for letting me! You're always so patient and nice to everyone!

Podge
I just met you, and you just joined, but I think we're going to have lots of fun here on YWS! From your bold greeting of 'Cupcake?' on my wall to me finding out we're both home schooled :) I can't wait to get to know you!

Ranger Hawk + Mickixoxo
You guys sparked my love for Logan Lerman - what else can I say?

Seraph
You're new here but you and I share a love of steampunk and I think we're going to get along really well! It's always so fun to see you around in chat. You, MadDisco, and Raspberry give BlueBerry and I so much entertainment!! :D

Sierra
You introduced me to Young Writers Society and you're my best friend for 7 years! Thank you so, so, so, so, much for everything you've done for me!

judy3710
So, we've decided to make you Custard, eh? :) I can't wait to see you around some more in chat! :D

Skins
I just joined one of your storybooks and I have been lurking watching your profile for a while. I can't wait to talk with you more and start The Devil's Gates!

Isha
(I shan't tell anyone, matey, but youz be the best pirate I've ever darn seen.) ;)

Payne
PineApple :) XD We have good times ahead of us, I know ;)

Snoink
For being Snoink and answering all of my questions (: You're the best piglet ever!!

Deanie
Caramel! You're so sweet to everyone and I'm so glad I've met you! :D Cute litte Caramel ;)

TwistedMuffins
For being so nice to me in the SB, A YWS Christmas, and because everyone here says you're really nice and I can't wait to talk to you more often :) (Also, I love your username and avvie ;) )

kikialicia31
Although you're not very active anymore. I remember you're the first one to ever review one of my works on YWS (back when I was Alzora) and I want to thank you for giving me a warm welcome, even though you were new yourself :)

So, thank you all! And also, thanks Nate for making this site! You're all the best <3

And, if I missed you and you'd like to be added (or you're just a random person, wanting their name on a list XD) PM me or post a message on my wall! I'm so sorry about leaving you out!

Spoiler! :
And, you, right there, yes, you.

I luv you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this spoiler. Because by doing that you made my day, and your day. Because, I'm saying, right now you're a wonderful person just because you joined YWS.
If you're on my list, that's cool. If you're not, that's cool too. I just want to say, great job this year and all the years after this, you, right there.
Because, really, it doesn't matter if you were mentioned or not, so long as I know you, and you know me and you know that I loff you and I'll squeeze and squish you because I do and I want to. So, thanks for taking a peek here and if I didn't make sense in my love-ramble I'm sorry.
Thanks <3

~Justagirl, JAG, Just, CupCake, Girl
Last edited by Justagirl on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:00 am
View Likes
Lethero says...

Wow, year 5 on YWS for me. I'm not sure whether to feel old or like I have no life. I can't begin to tell you the number of people I've seen come and go these past five years. I would like to say that being on YWS and interacting with some of the people in the chatroom has really helped my writing over the years though. I recently looked back on some of the works I first posted on here and I feel like beating my hand on rocks because my entire writing style sucked. Now, my most recent writing achievement was earning a 98% on my final research paper for Advanced Composition, which our teacher said was the highest grade she's ever given anyone. But yeah, I've had fun on YWS and learned things along the way.

Signed,
DragonFireAsh
Lethero
Boon
Varg
(These are all the names I went by while on here)
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:13 am
View Likes
Lavvie says...

Alright. This is no particular order besides alphabetically since alphabetical is awesome. (And I just went down the list.)

I'm also bad at this. And it may be edited in the future to accommodate possibly missed people.

AnnieBauthor - You are fun to have around in chat during those dull late-night moments when nobody is doing anything. You're quirky and bizarre and lovable<3

AquaMarine - I haven't heard from you in forever, but I hope you're having the best times of your life at the college. Best of luck!

AzaleaLexis - You little cheater, switching your name around. You're still my Lavtwin, though. But I miss Lava. But. LAVALOVE, dear<3

Azila - my Azziepants. <3 It may be just timing, but I miss you and haven't talked to you in ages.

beckiw - I am forever in your debt because of the Lavi avatar. Seriously, it is awesome. And you are awesome. And Lavi will forever live on<3 Beaks.

Calligraphy - You're the one who keeps A Quote a Day alive and going and you're also my sometimes-PM buddy. The most random things and I love it. And we really need to catch up. As an anonymous author once said, "My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it's surprising how often they head in your direction." <33

Demeter - I don't think we've crossed [virtual] paths in a few days and I miss it. You're always so great to talk to.

Dreamwalker - You. Are. Amazing. <3 ' Nuff said.

Firearris - You probably have the weirdest friends existing and I always love the stories you have to share about them. Usually late-night, of course. Which is all the better. <3

fireheartedkaratepup - So. Well. It's bizarre to think in such a short time, you've become so dear to me, darling Pupa. I don't think I've ever not told you something. You're so important to me and you're always there to hold me up and encourage me to get past unrequited love. Frankly, YWS couldn't have a more brilliant person. I enjoy talking to you so much and I lovelovelovelovelove you <333

JabberHut - Jansi! I adore you because omgyouhavethebestconversationsinchatlateatnightandyoualwaysseemtohavethisrunningdialogueand
somanyrandomideasandpointsandyou'rejustlykwoahandyoualwaysmakemethinkthatdespitethefactyou
actuallydopunctuateyourwritingthatinfactyourwholebrainiswithoutpunctuationandyeahilovemyjansi<3 (I had to split that since it hid a lot of the line and you would have missed the entire remainder of what I wrote.)

Isha - No words can describe how important you are to me. You've honestly made a lasting impact, I believe, on YWS and I'm so proud that you became a JM! I always assumed one day you would. You know so much about me, even my deepest, darkest secret. We'll probably come up with the best story (we gotta discuss that, yo) and seriously, I'm dying to write it over MSN. Nothing will be more fun or difficult and probably frustrating. But, writers gotta do what they gotta do. I feel like I should write more, but I did say before that no words can describe. Much much much love, my future we-are-stuck-on-the-side-of-the-road-with-a-flat-tire-in-the-middle-of-North-American buddy. <33333

Mizzle - EHMAGAWD. You totes made my day that recent time when you surprised me in chat. I thought you were gone forever. But now we so need to catch up and you need to be chained to YWS. Forever. In a friendly sense. <3

Razcoon - Where have you gone, eh? We need to, like, Skype soon.

reason - Seriously, you confuse me so much. And not at the same time. It's fun to have you around in chat when you do pop in.

ScarlettFire - my amazing Aussie friend. You're accent is beautiful and amazing and I am forever in your debt since you spoke those four or five words. You are amazingamazingamazing and I hope you know it. You and Isha tie for Queens of Fantasy and, truly, my dear Scarsy, YWS wouldn't be the same without you. All those typos late at night...

SisterItaly - there has been so much since I first got to know you and your various name changes. You are ... definitely something. Srsly, though, despite the fact the Bruins *may* win, the Canucks win at heart. And you're a traitor. I hate you <3

Snoink - It has been truly wonderful to actually get to know you. You aren't anything close to the person I once thought and you're at fault for my obsession with Monster World and M&M. You've encouraged me to be more active on YWS with writing and reviews etc. You're quirky and simply snoinkadelic. From my original impressions, you're so much better. I anticipate many future conversations discussing Woogoo and coins and Myth's silliness. <333

Twit - Once there was this person who started, all of a sudden, to comment on some of my posts etc. I really had no clue who you were. I've not ever talked to you in a chat, I believe, which is different for me. But you're own posts make me laugh since half the time I'm clueless toward what you're alluding to or even worse, actually stating directly. Either way, it's be great to get to know you. <3

Vasticity - Buttercup, dearest! You have the worst memory so I might as well not saying anything about past experiences or funny events since you won't be able to recall. But <3
Last edited by Lavvie on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:44 am
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

Dear YWS. It's been a 7 year love/hate affair.

What more can I say?

<3

[to be edited laterz, ma homies]
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:10 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

Mine. To be completed later :D
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:48 am
View Likes
EnchantedPanda says...

It has been 5 months since I joined you amazing people on YWS and all of you have helped guide me through everything in those last 5 months. I'd like to just say thank you to everyone on here. You are all so amazing and incredible in your own way and I am forever grateful for your kindness. Everyday on here is even funner than the last and all the time I am meeting such lovely individuals who have so much to share with me and everyone else.

People who have made my time on here even more enjoyable:

-Lumi
-GeeLyria
-Lava
-Qaralynn
-xDudettex
-Skorpionne
-RangerHawk
-JabberHut
-Twinkle4Ever
-Dreamwalker
-Nate
-Mods, JM's and admins!
Last edited by EnchantedPanda on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack