Basher
68%

Total votes : 25

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:26 pm
View Likes
Duskglimmer says...

I'm a Basher... Definately a Basher... it bugs me sometimes because my friends are mostly swoopers... so they go through and say, "I wrote 5 chapters this week!!" and I'm sitting there thinking, "I'm lucky if I got out 5 good pages"... arg...
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Reviews: 1
Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:22 pm
View Likes
StormLord says...

When I first saw the title, I thought it had something to do with Quidditch from Harry Potter :roll: Silly me :lol:
Anyway, I'm a Basher, laziest of all. I mean, come on, I wrote 15 pages for a whole year!!!
Building a better boneyard

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:50 am
View Likes
Skye says...

I have two basher friends and one Radical Basher. She won't write a word of the story (she does character develpment charts and such, but no writing) until she has every single detail planned. :shock: Scary, I know. I, personally, could never ever do that if my life depended on it. Though maybe I should try....she has an awesome plot....hmm...
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett