z

Young Writers Society

Warhammer 40k anyone?

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:05 am
ZZAP says...

Just thought I'd ask... Does anyone know of what I speak of? I started it awhile back, slowly gathering models, and making boards. That's a tiny hobby I do. The main one I do is chess... I'm obsessive, and confident.

-Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:40 pm
Firestarter says...

Yep. I only stopped a few months ago.

Before that, I'd be playing for seven years. Also did some Warhammer Fantasy and Lord of the Rings gaming.

What army do you play?

I've got Imperial Guard, Tyranids, Space Marines and LOADS of Chaos Space Marines.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:49 am
ZZAP says...

Ewwwwwwww! Please stop! The only army that you stated that is worth acknowledging is the Nids. :D You seem well placed in the Imperium. It's all about the Xenos races. Eldar, Dark Eldar, Necrons, and Tau. Orks are too stupid.

Been doing it for four years... I also was in Fantasy. Only a little bit. Right now I'm gathering Necrons, which is a lot more cost sufficent. Why did you stop? School? Money? Bored?

-Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:08 am
Tara says...

Uhhh, ok...I'll just pretend I know wut's going on...

Yeah, and...yeah! I shouldn't be here...leaving...
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:23 am
Crysi says...

I dunno.. I just saw something about chess.. I love chess lol, but I'm not very good at it.. I'm such a geek. :P 8)
Love and Light

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:08 pm
Firestarter says...

Why did you stop? School? Money? Bored?

Money...and lack of friends doing it.

I know, I have a lot of Impeirum stuff. I tried to combat it by breaking into Chaos, but there practically the same. Meh, I never got into xenos races. Even in fantasy I have Empire! What can I say, I'm a human lover.

I might start it up again, not sure. I love painting, it's all about the hobby for me, I hate the playing, so I might just buy some cool new models and paint them for fun.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge