Wed May 04, 2016 7:21 pm
AnarchyWolf says...

ISFP here.
Don't resist the water. Welcome it.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu May 05, 2016 3:08 pm
AdventurerDaniel says...

ESFP which seems to make up a small number here. https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types
Not to step on Nates toes with his link but this is both a shorter test, and I would argue has better descriptions as well as goes further in to some of the failings of each personality type. Also the idea that people of my personality type need constant change and stimulus is so true it's not funny at least for me. Check it's probably why Storybooks that are a group project constantly driven by change where and still are my favorite thing to write. Also, as exampled by many a storybook, I started I'm great with ideas but can lose interest easily.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Fri May 06, 2016 7:44 pm
View Likes
Blues says...

I'm an ENFP. Definitely one. Why aren't there more of us?

(And how did I convince myself I was a J?)

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Fri May 06, 2016 8:57 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

I'm INFJ, and I think it makes a lot of sense that there'd be more Introverted types on here, since the Internet is basically an introverted way of socializing. And then that would explain why there's less Extroverted types, because most of them are off having grand adventures! XP
100% autistic

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sat May 14, 2016 11:39 am
View Likes
RippleGylf says...

I am INFP, and according to the 16personalities website mentioned by AdventurerDaniel, "INFPs have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters."

So, that bodes well for writing, right?
"Eternity, I hear you calling, but you will not have me yet."

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Sun May 22, 2016 11:21 pm
View Likes
Lavvie says...

I'm also INFP, which greatly explains so much of who I am. I did this a few months ago on 16personalities and it was scarily accurate. I am too much of an idealist, I love everyone and thing so much that it physically hurts, and I fear conflict and criticism. All true. But mostly I just love love and optimism. :D

It also says INFPs are often writers, so that's good, and good careers include becoming a psychologist which is exactly what I'm going to school for.

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Mon May 23, 2016 1:50 am
View Likes
bluewaterlily says...

I am an INFP too. I have taken a bunch of tests and some have said INFJ but I am too disorganized to be an INFJ and my idealistic and more poetic side definitely fits the mold for INFP. One of the careers recommended for INFPS is physical rehabilitation which is actually what I am studying.
"A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language." - W.H. Auden

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Tue May 24, 2016 4:59 pm
View Likes
GoldFlame says...

Adding to the chain of INFPs, haha. I definitely think abstractly and idealize (Don Quixote), and prefer seeing the world in shades of gray. When I get hardcore passionate about something, I neglect other things. INFP-T
“He leant tensely against the wall and frowned like a man trying to unbend a corkscrew by telekinesis.” – Douglas Adams

802 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 802
Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:49 pm
Dracula says...

I'm an INFJ.
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:17 am
Jyva says...

intp
:)

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:32 am
Poopsie says...

Esfp
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:34 am
DragonWriter22 says...

INFJ

Introvert: 34%
iNtuitive: 28%
Feeling: 25%
Judging: 9%
No. For the last time, I don't write on dragons!

I am the Night Rider! Wait, I mean the Night Writer! Ah, no. Well, I do write at night, but... I am the Knight Writer of the Green Room! There we go. :D

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:29 am
UntamedHeart173 says...

ISFJ
Introvert(69%) Sensing(3%) Feeling(47%) Judging(6%)

Which fits me perfectly so... Lol
Dean: Of course, the most troubling question is why do these people assume we're gay?

Sam: Well, you are kind of butch. They probably think you're overcompensating.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:03 pm
PickledChrissy says...

INTJ aka Scientist.
Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Hmmm... I think I like me.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:11 pm
Astronomer says...

INFJ-T.
Last edited by Astronomer on Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief