1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:54 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

It's nearly Christmas!!!

What's everyone getting?

Seeing family? Getting wasted? Having fun?

What you doing over the festive season? Tell me!

I'm getting CDs, books, games and DVDs. Though maybe not all. I'm just getting one or two of each. I'm going to be writing a lot over my 2 week holiday because I'm getting behind on my novel, and some full free days should boost my word count a lot more!

(PS Let's not make this into a religious topic, okay? I know I'm an atheist)
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Tue Dec 21, 2004 4:02 pm
View Likes
Skye says...

Christmas! My favorite holiday! (besides my birthday! :wink: )

I think I'm going to get some Inuyasha DVDs, some CDs, and an archery set if my parents have a death wish. :wink: I'm also seeing my family, but that doesnt garuntee fun. In fact, I know already that it's going to be downright boring.

I, too, will be doing a lot of writing over Break. Heck, I already have! I'm also doing a lot of sleeping. Mmmm...sleep...
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:20 pm
View Likes
Perra says...

We're opening all presents on Christmas Eve, which is really wierd, and we're only doing it because we have to get up early to go to my granddaddy's ranch/place on Christmas. I'm supposed to be getting at least two books(I pointed them out, so I better get them!), two CDs(told them which ones enough times that I should get at least one), Spiderman 2 DVD(which I better get. Grrrrrrrr :xmas_evil: :twisted: ), and a gift card. I've accidentally seen the Dove Chocolates that are going into my stocking :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_cool: . And if those aren't for me........... :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: :xmas_evil: . Whatever I don't get for Christmas, I'm getting just four days later on my Sweet 16 Birthday! :mrgreen:

I'm gonna try working on my story at some point. I've tried to catch up on sleep, but this ear-ache I had/have kept waking me up. Hmmm. Gotta go shopping, of course! Maybe finally watch a movie with my neighbor. Work on a project for History. Watch movies. Play games. Catch up on my tapes of Buffy(I've got piles of 'em :roll: ) Maybe get a hair cut. All I can think of right now....
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:57 pm
View Likes
Tessitore says...

Heh. Christmas. Yes, I forgot.

Forgot, you say? Well, yes. Actually, I keep doing it. I keep reminding myself that Christmas is almost upon us, and I keep forgetting. You know why? Because someone is ARRIVING on Christmas, and I can't help but think about HIM instead of the event in itself.

Because we both told each other we loved one another and, well, I haven't seen him in six months... so it's going to be awkward, but I'm going to see him for the first time in half a year. So excited... no idea...

I'm not sure what I'll be getting gift-wise. Probably some colored pencils, a band T-shirt or two, some new boots, a few Sandman comics... maybe a few books. I don't know. Honestly, I don't particularly care. I could get nothing... nothing... and I'd be O.K. Cause I'm going to see him. And I'm so damn excited...
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:07 pm
View Likes
electricbluemonkey says...

Hmm...what I am getting for Christmas...well, thats no wonder due to that I raided where my parents keep the presents :twisted:. I won't get a lot of presents this year but I will get money so I can buy the stuff I want, and so my parents don't get confused and buy me something corny :twisted: :twisted:. I don't know what my brother is going to get me though...probably a video game or a CD or the Star Wars 4 disc DVD set. I got him a U2 CD that I got really cheap at Wal-Mart.

We might go to see our relatives, but I don't think we are, and we might go camping or to Big Bear Mountain through my 2 week break, sometime in the weekend. My family will probably play a couple of board games and rent some videos on Christmas Eve, too.

As for writing, I have written a lot over this last days of sweet Winter vacation. About 15 some pages, more or less. I will try to get to at least 100 pages typed over these 2 weeks, but I might get writer's block again (that is why I haven't written in a long time).

Hmm, I have also used this week for exercise and all of that because when I go back to school I will have to run the dreaded mile which I can run in *cough*cough*7 minutes*cough*cough*. I might also use this time to study math and english, maybe history, but I doubt it.

Well, thats all that I can type right now, my fingers are aching and I don't want to ramble on too much, so no one will read what I posted.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:47 am
View Likes
Meshugenah says...

i don't (well, i kinda do) know what i'm getting. it invloves books and a few dvds *coughlortrotkcough*i want... i already got stuff for hanukkah tho, and there wasnt' that much left on my list. oh, a car would be nice (yeah, right. my parents get me a car. i can dream, can't i?)

happy holidays everyone!

418 Reviews

Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:36 am
View Likes

Yes....that would be most....awesome...a car, then I wont have to steal one...I mean...j/k

103 Reviews

Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:39 am
View Likes
Tessitore says...

I'm one of the lucky ones, where a car seems to just fall into my lap. Kinda a... we both have cars but we need a truck now to haul all this stuff that we're getting for the house and yard (for all these repairs we're doing), so why don't you have the truck, Dee? Yeah, you can have the truck.

Me: ...OK.

Yeah, kinda sucky with low gas mileage, but whatever... it is Mr. Cuddlefish. Mighty.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

418 Reviews

Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:19 am
View Likes

Ok...uh...I did not understand a word you said, well a word yeah, but not a sentence you said but ok.

Still you are lucky...although I won't be getting my lincense in 3 years or so, uh...your still lucky!

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:48 pm
View Likes
Firestarter says...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

In just over an hour, it's Christmas here. I'm going to bed.

Hope you get everything you want, I wish you all a really good day. Speak to you soon!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

418 Reviews

Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:34 am

GRR! Its not Christmas here yet! Its only 4:30! I CAN'T WAIT!!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:34 am
View Likes
niteowl says...

Well even though it's not technically Christmas yet, I've already opened up most of my presents so I'll just tell you what I got.

Some books (including the second Abarat-yay!) some CD's, a really cool pair of jeans, an ugly sweater, some not-so-ugly sweatshirts, a suitcase, a purse inside the suitcase, some candy inside the purse, some comfy slippers, some gloves, a hat, some new sneakers (my mom is convinced mine are old and ratty), some lip balm, and that's pretty much it.

103 Reviews

Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:39 pm
View Likes
Tessitore says...

Merry Xmas everyone.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:41 pm
View Likes
-KayJuran- says...

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!!!

i got a guitar! :D

Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci