z

Young Writers Society

The Confessional

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:51 pm
The Confessional says...

I'm not sure where my life is going at the moment, what will happen come the end of the year. I don't know what I want to happen, but I'm sure it will frighten me when it happens.
'It is the confession, not the priest, that gives us absolution.'
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 pm
The Confessional says...

No matter how hard I try, I can't feel things everybody seem to feel.
I was rejected by a girl the other day, the first girl I ever tried to 'hit' on, and I couldn't care less about her, I never felt anything towards her. I helped my best friend with getting his girlfriend, and I felt envy, why can't I feel such things.
And it's not just love, I don't remember the last time I felt actual sorrow, or genuine happiness. Sometimes I wonder, what's the point of my existence if I lack the key to humanity, emotions. Mostly, I don't even care about it.
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:16 am
The Confessional says...

I really couldn't care less if you walked out of my life right now. I wouldn't really miss you. You call me one of your best friends, and I used to think that you were one of my best friends ever, because you're always there for me, and you're a really good friend, but I really seriously would not care at all if we stopped hanging out. It makes me feel guilty, leading you on like this, but I don't stop hanging out with you because you need me. I might not need you, but you do need me, because of all the stupid people at our school. I can't bear to abandon you, but really, all I do is tolerate you. I know I'm a horrible friend and a horrible person for this, but I just can't feel the same affection for you as I did a few years ago. We've just grown apart, and I'm not doing anything to stop it.
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:28 pm
View Likes
The Confessional says...

Some nights I lie awake and think of someone I've never met. I think I let my heart fly too easily -- but that's just me.
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:14 pm
View Likes
The Confessional says...

It's really hard to keep the emotions in check. I am angered too easily. I get offended easily. And I turn very irrational during that time of the month. And it hurts when I'm yelled for such behaviour.
Maybe I'm not like you; your generation was different. I am not in anyway causing you harm. Don't expect me to schmooze up to everyone. Don't play the guilt card on me.
So what if I was rude? I am never rude unless they are in the first place. Especially when they don't treat me like an adult.
Don't keep telling me I can't survive there. I can. And I know I can. Hell, you don't even understand that place. I know a tad more than you.
And why on earth does it matter to you who my friends are? I swear on god, I am not doing anything that shouldn't be done.
To be wrongly accused, to be accused if you're sick, to be accused of 'not doing your best', to be accused of having different ideas and ideals. To hear that you were wished to be dead. Suffocating.

At times like this, I need someone to talk to. I need to just swear out all the anger.
But I can't. I cry.
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:31 am
The Confessional says...

If I could, there might be some days where I would just scream and scream and scream at a specific person. And I want something bad to happen to them so they can get a taste of their own medicine, so to say.
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:54 pm
The Confessional says...

Don't turn me away,
either way
I'm calling it a day.
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:49 am
The Confessional says...

I don't want to grow up. Sometimes, I cry myself to sleep becuase I know I'm no longer a little kid. I know I need to grow up and get over it, but I'm afraid I've wasted my childhood. Part of me knows that I haven't and that you never truly grow up. Right?
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:34 am
The Confessional says...

I have always had trouble with anxiety. I'm pretty sure I have social anxiety seeing as I'm uncomfortable approaching people (whether I know them or not) and asking them questions or stuff like that. It sometimes keeps me up at night because I'm worrying too much.

I also don't like the way I look or how much I weigh. I lost ten pounds over the summer and I've gained it back. It might just be muscle because I've been weight lifting, but I really want to be skinnier. Don't worry, I won't develop an eating disorder. Believe me, I've lived through one and they're scary. For real.

Oh yeah, and this one is kind of silly. I want to star in a broadway show so bad. Sometimes when I'm home alone I act out songs from musicals. It's really fun even though I feel kind of stupid singing to no one.

That's all I have to confess.
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:40 pm
The Confessional says...

Sometimes I get this weird feeling in my chest and I just know something really, really bad will happen. I hate it! Something always happens then! And it scares me.
~And to the one who lies awake thinking of that person you don't know, ditto. I wish I knew him. I've seen him around school but I don't quite know him.
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:46 pm
The Confessional says...

I think I'm starting to like this one guy. And I shouldn't. I really, really shouldn't. He's an okay guy, don't get me wrong but...I can't get close to a guy like that now. I don't hav the time or anything.
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:15 pm
The Confessional says...

I cut myself for the first time yesterday. I don't know why.
But, I want to do it again.

Also, I'm starting to think I can see things. Almost every time I see something random (say, a stop sign) I get a deja-vu feeling. I've started being able to realize when I first see it and predict if I'm going to see it again.
Of course, it's a different object the second time.
A lot of the time, I'll imagine someone saying something, and feel that they're going to do that within the next month, and they do.
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:09 pm
The Confessional says...

I feel incredibly alone sometimes. And what's worst is that I know I have no reason to feel like that. I have a loving family, I have good friends, I have my full health, I'm not impoverised. Then I think of people who don't have these things, and that just makes me feel even worse.

Several people dislike me at school. I should n't care- I don't like them either - but I do. It really bothers me.

It felt good letting this out. Great idea, Confessional.
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:34 am
The Confessional says...

So many secrets, lies, and expectations. So many it hurts. But it's too late to fix that. Letting it out to those who should know would only make things worse, a lot worse. I just wish it would all go away. I wish these things never happened in the first place. Because of them, I separate myself from everything else.
I revel in anonymity that elsewhere brings me. Unnamed and unknown. That anonymity allows me to start fresh, to temporarily relieve the pain that I face in the real world. It's like being in a dream that you don't want to wake up from. But of course, like any dream, you're always forced to wake up and watch that dream slip away with each passing moment.
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:23 pm
The Confessional says...

Sometimes i have these dark thoughts swirling around in my head and i don't know how to make them stop.
i get off on thinking about the most horrible things. I'm not gonna name them because even though i am anonymous, thinking about these things makes me feel disgusted with myself.
- Oscar Wilde

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell