z

Young Writers Society

Writing Software!

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:51 pm
View Likes
bubblewrapped says...

At last! Help for the beginning wirter who feels like she's turning in circles...or is that just me? Anyway, there are some neat programmes out there that can really give you a headstart on planning the details of your story. For example, one that I have just acquired, "Dramatica Pro 4.0", asks you questions that let you plan the details of your plot and delve into character far more deeply than you might on your own. Its really easy to use, too...I've seen heaps more around. Has anyone else found these helpful? Sometimes I reckon its cheating...but then I think, well, they're MY ideas...this is just helping to organize them. Plus, its fun, LMAO. :D
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:04 am
View Likes
Skye says...

Never heard of it, but it sounds interesting. Where did you get it?
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind