z

Young Writers Society

The Incompetance That Is Great Clips

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:19 pm
Galatea says...

AHHHHH!

So, I go in this morning with several photos of what I want my hair to be like. Like my hair ALWAYS is. No length lost, nothing fancy, just wispy sideways bangs and trimmed layers. I wanted to lose a half inch tops. I get blunt cut bangs--striaght across, blunt ends, and nearly 3 inchs of my hair gone.

So I go to salon B, Hair F/X. They fix it. It looks nice, not my usual cut, but I lost 2 more inches.

HOLY GODDESS I HATE GREAT CLIPS.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:05 pm
Rydia says...

I quite like clips actually, not that I wear them often, but they seem to hold my hair back very well which is useful when I have it in curls.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:57 am
Teague says...

Hah, Kitty, I think you're confused. Great Clips is the name of a chain of salons here in the States.

And yeah, they suck.
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:45 pm
Rydia says...

Oh right. Lol. Don't I feel silly.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:12 pm
Gwenevire says...

I tend to like when people with slightly curly bushy hair wear grate clips to hold there hair back in a sort of pony tail.
Me my self I think I have tried once. But I can't stand having things in my hair so I kinda tore it out. I am wild and so is my hair! XD

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:20 pm
Via says...

I usually go to great clips, actually.....they are pretty cheap. But, I will agree with you on their imcompetence...I don't think anyone there actually went to cosmetology school or anything. They pretty much said "I want to cut hair" and did lol. When I have my hair so short that a little mishap can make a huge difference I go to a more professional place, though. But if not I don't want to drop the cash.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:25 pm
Gwenevire says...

I don't go to hair dressers.
My mother usually cuts my hair. Actually I just got it cut recently! I like it now!
Sorry for the randomness. But we where talking about hair... So I guess its okay to post this. If not so sorry :(

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality