Young Writers Society

The "I'm Back" Thread

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:20 pm
View Likes
AlfredSymon says...

I AM BACK! :D
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

Random avatar

Reviews: 7
Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:42 pm
View Likes
kathyloop says...

I suppose I'm back! I was gone for a few months, living life I suppose, moving up in the management chain at work, etc. Well I self-published some of my books efile way. Which I believe you can download onto the computer as pdf to read as well.

http://bookstore.booktango.com/Products ... Grace.aspx

That takes you to my favorite story I've published. Please check it out and support! I had forgotten my username for a while and it dawned on me today. So I'm back !

YAY! :shock: :) :o :D :o :D

Also, found out I'm pregnant :D

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:11 am
View Likes
zoorah12 says...

I'm back as well. After two years of not spending any time on here it dawned on me today to come back and take a look. I am entering college this fall, which means alot of time spent on "future" sort of thinking. I've gotten really into film the past year or so, and plan to study it in college as well as creative writing... can't seem to shake this passion
I read somewhere... how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong.

Reviews: 0
Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:31 pm
View Likes
LogicalNonsense says...

I haven been on for the past few months...so, I'm back, I guess.
If only they knew...

Sgt. Pepper reporting for duty!

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:58 pm
Crimsona says...

I'm back! After about... a year? :)
Avatar (c) to Thalia - A great friend of mine

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:05 am
View Likes
LadyPurple says...

I'm home <3 yay!
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191

Reviews: 3
Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:35 pm
Rogue says...

Hey everyone (: I haven't been on since 2009 a lot has happened since then. I feel like I can really use this site now. My name is Kristina, I love zombies and I can't wait to read some of your guys stuff!
The French are GLAD to die for Love

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:07 pm
Blues says...

Welcome back, everyone! I'm glad you've returned and I look forward to hopefully meeting you guys!

Reviews: 1
Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:29 am
Milomex says...

Back from Mars! No, wait, I mean March. I guess that was the last time I posted something and then left for thousands of reasons.

I think I'm finally over my writer's block, so it's time to give it another try. I don't think anyone remembers me, I was pretty quiet.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 am
ShootingStars says...

I'm back!!! Living life without y'all was too boring! xD I'm sad to say I haven't been practicing my writing regularly, but that's about to change!

"What have you been doing, Stars?" you may ask (which, by the way, is a very reasonable question). Well, I began editing my children's book again (go me!), I finally got over my obsession of Minecraft, but then I became obsessed with the Portal games by Valve, I finished up the frantic golf season, and waded out of the swamp called school homework. Goodness! Homework can get crazy sometimes, and I'm not even to high school yet! Since the school work load has calmed down a bit, I'M BACK! (Again.) Hopefully I'll log on to YWS very often, so if you see me around, don't be afraid to PM me, or chat! :D

Lots o' love,
---Stars

And wow. "Come Back" by Darius Rucker is suddenly in my head... o.O
When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you. -Jiminy Cricket

Don't be afraid to jump, to leap, to fly too far and don't be scared to touch the stars!

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:10 pm
Stori says...

Welcome back, Stars!

Reviews: 0
Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:54 am
MimiLove4Ever says...

Hi.. :smt006

It's been a very long while since I've been here, like, 4 years. I used to go by the username Foreseer. Hope to get reacquainted with the site once more and make some new friends.

- Mimi

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: <--- I really missed that pink elephant.

Reviews: 2
Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:10 am
pinkemogirl says...

I'M BACK!... with a new username. bet you can't guess what my old name was. On second thoughts don't try, I'm pretty embarrassed about some of the stuff on my old profile.

But hey, I'm just here to let you know that even though I LOOK new, I've been here before about a year ago and I'm really glad to be back! Even if the re-design is confusing me.
F**k is good. F**k is poetic expression for the unsayable soul.

-Skins

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:00 pm
View Likes
TwistedMuffins says...

I am back! And I'm planning to stay!

But I see so many new users here -which is great- but I feel so awkward! D:
It feels as though I'm the newbie here again!

Ha, but its great to be back!

I've missed you all! <3
If I were to have a super power, it would be to time-travel, so that I could turn back time, and erase your very existence.

I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues