z

Young Writers Society

Report a good member!

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:10 pm
View Likes
LittleLee says...

I'm reporting @MiniGem26 , @Liberty , @BlueFeltrix , @FlamingPhoenix , @DeerInBacPac , @Jaybird , @AlexOfLight , and @PrincessInk for now. Why?
They're all great people and greater friends, that's why.
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:41 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

I would like to report @LittleLee, @Liberty, @MiniGem26, @Awru, @EverLight and @shieldmaiden I reported theses six people because they are some of the kindest and sweetest people I know, and I've become great friends with all of them.

Ps: I really wish I could mention more, but it would probably be most of the people on YWS.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:50 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

@FlamingPhoenix <3
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:14 pm
View Likes
Awru says...

@FlamingPhoenix
You yourself are so darn sweet flame ^-^
Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says
To the Earth
"You owe me"
Look
What happens
With a Love like that
It lights the
Whole
Sky

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:18 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

@LittleLee @Awru and @FlamingPhoenix are all wonderful great people on the site and good members.
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

67 Reviews

Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:31 pm
View Likes
Awru says...

@MiniGem26 *sends Lots of Love*
Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says
To the Earth
"You owe me"
Look
What happens
With a Love like that
It lights the
Whole
Sky

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:16 pm
View Likes
shieldmaiden says...

@FlamingPhoenix @Honora @Awru are good members, great reviewers, amazing writers, and fantastic friends

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:36 pm
View Likes
EverLight says...

A special mention to-Awru, Raelyn, silvermoon17and dahlia58. I love you guys. Raelyn you make me laugh and I love talking with you, Awru, you're a great supporter and I appreciate that, dahlia58 you are so sweet (:, silvermoon17 while we've had are arguments, I think you're a great person, and a good friend. Just give yourself a chance.
Last edited by EverLight on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm winning at life!

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:47 pm
View Likes
EverLight says...

Aww thanks FlamingPhoenix. (:
I'm winning at life!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:37 am
View Likes
StarLord says...

let's see...@Raelyn, @Liberty, and...@EverLight. okay, ever you aren't exactly 100 percent nice of course, but you're a faithful pal, and a good friend. @Raelyn, girl, you are a bit of fire in the ice of this earth! @Liberty...you are such a sweet thing. (:
The Lord Of Stars

67 Reviews

Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:16 am
View Likes
Awru says...

*rubs hand* Its my turn Now. Hmm!
Spoiler! :
First of all my Honorary sibling grouup. Super Awesooommmeee and most fun people each one of them.
@Liberty The most friendlist and angelic soul on YWS. And I 've shared sooooo many things with her. Love ya sweetie^3^
@MiniGem26 A really great friend and a fantastic person.;3
@Riellehn The Chat Dad!! Rye is amazing and a very helpful friend with sooo much brother vibes ^~^
@Dilbert64 Simply because he will destroy me with his chaotic powers if I dont!! JK You are reallyy sweet the Good Dil that is :p
Other then dat
@FlamingPhoenix One of my first and bestest friends on YWS. An amazing writer and an ever more amazing Friend ^3^
@shieldmaiden I am so in love with her writing style, she is reallly nice and sooooooooooo relatable. Hehehe
@EverLight A really nice and sweet friend. Her stories are Greeeattt! XD
@Raelyn Although she recently joined but she is so very honey sweet and a really good Friend. :D
And yeah I am supposed to study and give an exam on Monday but here I am reporting members*sigh* What has to be done has to be done!

Why am I writing this in small- caps. Well bcz decent people need decent fonts. :wink:
Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says
To the Earth
"You owe me"
Look
What happens
With a Love like that
It lights the
Whole
Sky

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:12 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Aww, thanks @Awru and @StarLord! You guys are awesome too. (:
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:06 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thanks @Awru your so sweet!!
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:29 pm
View Likes
Raelyn says...

It is amazing to be so new year yet feel so involved with the sight already. It can say without a doubt I feel like I have formed a lilttle writing family already:)

I would like to thank @alliyah for being so welcoming. You have been so encouraging

I would like to thank @Awru! She was one of the first people to reach out to me and made me feel so welcome. @Awru is so sweet and generous, and amazing.

I would like to say thanks to @EverLight. you set a great example, with unfaltering compassion, confidence, and strength. Thanks for teaching me how to be more confidante and strong:) I am so happy to have met you!

I would like to thank.............(Drum roll please)......... @StarLord!! A true pal and someone I can truly trust if I need someone to talk to after a bad day:)

Thank you @Liberty, you are very kind and passionate, and loyal. Yeah, that is how I would describe ya. You are a pleasure to be around.

Last but not least @Honora thank you for being an inspiration to my writing, you are so much fun to work with. Also thanks for sharing and putting up with my Sarah J Mass books obsession:)

:D :D :D there are many more I would like to appreciate, but I'll get you in the next one :D :D

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:13 pm
View Likes
Honora says...

I would like to thank:
@shieldmaiden who is always there to review my work and encourage me even when it gets rough!
@Liberty who is a faithful reviewer even when I am a jerk and neglect her work! (Will get to that soon I promise!) ;)
@Raelyn who, even tho I just found her, has proved to be an awesome, encouraging reviewer! She writes so amazingly and is an awesome Sarah J Mass fan....finally, I’ve met someone with the same obsession!!!
@xJade because even though I haven’t seen much of her lately, she was a faithful, very helpful reviewer for my work.
I love you guys!! I honestly would be lost without! :) :)

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain