Young Writers Society

Report a good member!

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:41 pm
View Likes
BlueSunset says...

I'd say...

@CaptainSaltWater for generally just being nice and kind to others. I love your banner creations, they're very creative. :D Don't stop writing your wonderful poems, either.
busy throwing
words around

like a magician
casting spells.

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:40 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

Woah,I haven't done this in a long time and I really felt like honoring some people that are close to me on YWS.I'm going to choose 4 today,even though there's so many that I could choose from :P :twisted:

Spoiler! :
@donizback-He's always there to just chat with me,and brighten up a cloudy day in my life. I also consider him a rock-star of Review Day,and I am proud to call him a close friend. He is very active and a friendly face on YWS, and adds value to our community.

@CaptainSaltWater-He makes banners,and has great design plans/colors.You really rock that world Salty. remember out pretzel and salty company? I'm sad that your banner maker is down,so I wish that it will get fixed soon so that you can get back on track. I have been following your thread and I have seen that there are so many people requesting banner from you. Keep on doing what you are doing.(thanks for reminding me about my old blue avvie)

@TimmyJake-Everyday,you surprise me with the quality and content of your reviews. I am your follower,through and through and I think that you critiques are absolutely amazing.You skillfully pick out things to point out and focus on to the writer,and so I would love if you could review any of my works anyday. Also, Imma so happy that you're green again!!!

@Noelle-That m&m cake picture is going to get PMed to you soon,I promise ;) I honestly love your writing,love following your novels. Your short stories keep me captivated and my interest is held,always for every story. Thank you for making me want to read,review,and write,even when I had writer's block. Keep on coaching/playing that basketball,because I have confidence in you and I believe that this season will be great for your team :!:
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:51 pm
View Likes
PickledChrissy says...

Hmmm, let me see. @donizback. Sometimes it seems like you're the only reason I log on. I miss our chats.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:42 am
View Likes
erilea says...

I have a long, long list, so get ready.
@AdrianMoon for being on of my first friends, as well as @KatyaElefant
@Elysium for also being a PJO fanatic
@CuriosityCat and @Reneia for the above reason
@Atsmai for being a new friend, only a few months ago...
@dragonfphoenix for having amazing wall posts
@writer88 for being the best friend ever
@Iggy for being an awesome person on YWS, and finally...
@Nate for making this site!

*bows* And that is all!
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:31 pm
AdmiralKat says...

Aw! Thanks @Artemis28! :3
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

359 Reviews

Reviews: 359
Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:53 pm
View Likes
steampowered says...

I don't think I mentioned @Amareth, @Halfbloodcheetah, @Lau2001, or @mephistophelesangel despite the fact they are currently the only people I really chat with on YWS. Now I'm going to personally embarrass them all... *grins evilly*

Spoiler! :
@Amareth, sometimes I log on just to see if you're around. When I'm in a bad mood, you make me feel all warm in a very snuggly way. :3

@Halfbloodcheetah, your enthusiasm is infectious and it's a real pleasure reviewing your work!

@Lau2001, we only started chatting a few months ago but I really enjoy our conversations. And you've been really awesome, prodding me to write and asking me for updates on my current project, so thank you for that. :D

@mephistophelesangel - Mephis, what can I say? You've done way more pictures for me than I deserve (to all of you other people reading this I seriously suggest you check out her artwork thread, because it's awesome!) and you come up with such great writing ideas too (hmm, can I have some of that creativity?)

There are plenty more fantastic people on this site who I haven't mentioned, but you guys always seem to be there for me when I need someone to talk to. <3
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:07 pm
Halfbloodcheetah says...

:D Thanks Steam! It's fun chatting with you too!
Someone needs to make Captain Cold a fursona.

558 Reviews

Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:03 am
erilea says...

Oh, definitely. @Halfbloodcheetah, I'm gonna tattle on you. You're awesome.

417 Reviews

Reviews: 417
Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:27 am
View Likes
Willard says...

@Stranger because I never been mentioned before.

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:53 am
View Likes
Pompadour says...

@Stranger because he's been mentioned before.

@steampowered is pretty fab, too. Also, she's completed her NaRevMo and I am totally not advertising you lot ought to go congratulate her~
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

284 Reviews

Reviews: 284
Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:32 pm
View Likes
RubyRed says...

@Hattable noticing something I post 1 min after it's been on there. :mrgreen:

@GeeLyria for having an adorable avvie and being supportive...

@Sweater you know why.

@Snazzypencil for PMing me and commenting on my wall a lot...

@Nate for making this wonderful site...

@Linkzude16 for upholding writing standards! Where would we be without him?

@Sunshine1116 ....(I feel awkward mentioning her cause everyone likes her) XD

And last but not least @KatyaElefant for being one of the first people to welcome me to the site! :D

You know what...? I just like everyone of my followers but sadly I cant list them ALL. 8)
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room

558 Reviews

Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:26 pm
View Likes
erilea says...

@Hattable for also having amazing wall posts. I'm entertained.
@ChocolateCello for the above reason and amazing satire poems.
@Stranger for satire, again.
@EternalRain for being awesome and a PJO lover.
...I think that's it.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:28 pm
View Likes
Hattable says...

@Keepwriting, it's @Sunshine1113 :P

And hold up, awkward mentioning her 'cause everyone likes her? What about me? You tryin'a say it's fine mentioning me 'cause no one likes me? D: And you mentioned me first. You didn't even hesitate! D:
Kidding
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:35 pm
View Likes
Sunshine1113 says...

@keepwriting everyone likes me? o.o ;-; I did not know this. ;-;

@Messenger he's a good listener ^_^

@Hattable he's very friendly for a hat-timelord
~Sun Goddess~

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:06 pm
View Likes
LordZeus says...

@Artemis28, I'm insulted that you forgot your own father...who also happens to be a PJO fan. Just kidding, I've not really done much here that is worthy of being reported.
I report @Artemis28 for being a fellow PJO fan, and also to strike up some feelings of guilt for forgetting to report me. (Just kidding :P !)

I also report @ParanormalMyth for giving such thorough reviews on my work, despite the huge time gaps between chapters.

And finally, I report @Dragongirl for dedicating her most recent chapter to me :D , and for bearing my long reviews of her work.

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot