z

Young Writers Society

Report a good member!

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:10 pm
View Likes
LittleLee says...

I'm reporting @MiniGem26 , @Liberty , @BlueFeltrix , @FlamingPhoenix , @DeerInBacPac , @Jaybird , @AlexOfLight , and @PrincessInk for now. Why?
They're all great people and greater friends, that's why.
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:41 am
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

I would like to report @LittleLee, @Liberty, @MiniGem26, @Awru, @EverLight and @shieldmaiden I reported theses six people because they are some of the kindest and sweetest people I know, and I've become great friends with all of them.

Ps: I really wish I could mention more, but it would probably be most of the people on YWS.
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

278 Reviews

Reviews: 278
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:50 am
View Likes
LittleLee says...

@FlamingPhoenix <3
"I believe a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him."

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:14 pm
View Likes
Awru says...

@FlamingPhoenix
You yourself are so darn sweet flame ^-^
Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says
To the Earth
"You owe me"
Look
What happens
With a Love like that
It lights the
Whole
Sky

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:18 pm
View Likes
fatherfig says...

@LittleLee @Awru and @FlamingPhoenix are all wonderful great people on the site and good members.
"i dont slay i slaughter, luke i am your father..." ~fatherfig

67 Reviews

Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:31 pm
View Likes
Awru says...

@MiniGem26 *sends Lots of Love*
Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says
To the Earth
"You owe me"
Look
What happens
With a Love like that
It lights the
Whole
Sky

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:16 pm
View Likes
shieldmaiden says...

@FlamingPhoenix @Honora @Awru are good members, great reviewers, amazing writers, and fantastic friends

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:36 pm
View Likes
EverLight says...

A special mention to-Awru, Raelyn, silvermoon17and dahlia58. I love you guys. Raelyn you make me laugh and I love talking with you, Awru, you're a great supporter and I appreciate that, dahlia58 you are so sweet (:, silvermoon17 while we've had are arguments, I think you're a great person, and a good friend. Just give yourself a chance.
Last edited by EverLight on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm winning at life!

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:47 pm
View Likes
EverLight says...

Aww thanks FlamingPhoenix. (:
I'm winning at life!

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:37 am
View Likes
StarLord says...

let's see...@Raelyn, @Liberty, and...@EverLight. okay, ever you aren't exactly 100 percent nice of course, but you're a faithful pal, and a good friend. @Raelyn, girl, you are a bit of fire in the ice of this earth! @Liberty...you are such a sweet thing. (:
The Lord Of Stars

67 Reviews

Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:16 am
View Likes
Awru says...

*rubs hand* Its my turn Now. Hmm!
Spoiler! :
First of all my Honorary sibling grouup. Super Awesooommmeee and most fun people each one of them.
@Liberty The most friendlist and angelic soul on YWS. And I 've shared sooooo many things with her. Love ya sweetie^3^
@MiniGem26 A really great friend and a fantastic person.;3
@Riellehn The Chat Dad!! Rye is amazing and a very helpful friend with sooo much brother vibes ^~^
@Dilbert64 Simply because he will destroy me with his chaotic powers if I dont!! JK You are reallyy sweet the Good Dil that is :p
Other then dat
@FlamingPhoenix One of my first and bestest friends on YWS. An amazing writer and an ever more amazing Friend ^3^
@shieldmaiden I am so in love with her writing style, she is reallly nice and sooooooooooo relatable. Hehehe
@EverLight A really nice and sweet friend. Her stories are Greeeattt! XD
@Raelyn Although she recently joined but she is so very honey sweet and a really good Friend. :D
And yeah I am supposed to study and give an exam on Monday but here I am reporting members*sigh* What has to be done has to be done!

Why am I writing this in small- caps. Well bcz decent people need decent fonts. :wink:
Even
After
All this time
The Sun never says
To the Earth
"You owe me"
Look
What happens
With a Love like that
It lights the
Whole
Sky

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:12 pm
View Likes
Lib says...

Aww, thanks @Awru and @StarLord! You guys are awesome too. (:
*insert quirky signature here*

616 Reviews

Reviews: 616
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:06 pm
View Likes
FlamingPhoenix says...

Thanks @Awru your so sweet!!
FlamingPhoenix The Art Freak!
Stay Creative!

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:29 pm
View Likes
Raelyn says...

It is amazing to be so new year yet feel so involved with the sight already. It can say without a doubt I feel like I have formed a lilttle writing family already:)

I would like to thank @alliyah for being so welcoming. You have been so encouraging

I would like to thank @Awru! She was one of the first people to reach out to me and made me feel so welcome. @Awru is so sweet and generous, and amazing.

I would like to say thanks to @EverLight. you set a great example, with unfaltering compassion, confidence, and strength. Thanks for teaching me how to be more confidante and strong:) I am so happy to have met you!

I would like to thank.............(Drum roll please)......... @StarLord!! A true pal and someone I can truly trust if I need someone to talk to after a bad day:)

Thank you @Liberty, you are very kind and passionate, and loyal. Yeah, that is how I would describe ya. You are a pleasure to be around.

Last but not least @Honora thank you for being an inspiration to my writing, you are so much fun to work with. Also thanks for sharing and putting up with my Sarah J Mass books obsession:)

:D :D :D there are many more I would like to appreciate, but I'll get you in the next one :D :D

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:13 pm
View Likes
Honora says...

I would like to thank:
@shieldmaiden who is always there to review my work and encourage me even when it gets rough!
@Liberty who is a faithful reviewer even when I am a jerk and neglect her work! (Will get to that soon I promise!) ;)
@Raelyn who, even tho I just found her, has proved to be an awesome, encouraging reviewer! She writes so amazingly and is an awesome Sarah J Mass fan....finally, I’ve met someone with the same obsession!!!
@xJade because even though I haven’t seen much of her lately, she was a faithful, very helpful reviewer for my work.
I love you guys!! I honestly would be lost without! :) :)

"There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts."
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart