z

Young Writers Society

Report a good member!

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:14 am
View Likes
tgirly says...

Thanks P. O. D! I think you're amazing in every way too!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:50 pm
View Likes
Lava says...

qaralynn wrote:all the mods (because even though they're scary, they are very helpful XD and because there are to many to write all their names down),

*Stares with a SCARY FACE* :pirate2:

Spoiler! :
D'aww there, there. *hugs*

~~

I tattle on my Lavtwin - LavenderBlue. She's so cool, yo!
And everyone who makes 'Salt and Burn Club' oh-so-yum with all those pictures.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:51 pm
View Likes
W0lfbane says...

I'd say kitty15 :P
Cowards use swords, writers use pencils.

You are now following this YWSer

A Wiser? Yiser? Whysir? How on earth do you pronounce that? Y W S er? Can't I just follow a society member? =S

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:13 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

Thanks Mark and al those other lovely people who've mentioned me *snugs* Now I think it's about time I start making use of this thread.

I would like to say a big shout out to everyone who has volunteered as a mentor but in particular to SubjectBlue, GrantBlayfur, Carlito, Searria H., Rascalover, Calligraphy, thunder_dude7 and Maddy for taking on buddies in the last couple of months. I've had nothing but positive feedback from the new members so you're all doing an amazing job.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

253 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 253
Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 pm
View Likes
RacheDrache says...

Master_Yoda, for taking extra time to help me figure out my story. (And for knowing who Janny Wurts and Guy Gavriel Kay are.)
I don't fangirl. I fandragon.

Have you thanked a teacher lately? You should. Their bladder control alone is legend.

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:02 pm
View Likes
Master_Yoda says...

Okay, so I really am never going to do justice here, but I need to do this anyhow.

In no particular order,
Rosey Unicorn -- for reading almost anything I give her to read, for being a wonderful reviewer and helper, and for the constant chat room writing talks. Also, for being one of the only people I know who liked Eragon and who's reputation nevertheless remains in tact in my eyes.

Beckiw -- for the constant One Piece banter and a long time YWS friendship. And because if I don't mention her here it won't stand me in good stead when I want the autograph of the next Spielberg.

Persephoneia -- For being a great scape-goat for any insults I have yet to find a target for. Also for the interesting discussions, endless patience, and awesome help with my fiction.

MeanMrMustard -- Because he is very smart and interesting to talk to. He understands many things about writing and life in general that give me new perspective. For his encouragement and advice on matters related to writing and otherwise.

RachaelElg -- For writing wonderful prose, for awesome critiques, and for knowing who Guy Gavriel Kay and Janny Wurts are.

Demeter -- Because she is really an android in disguise who likes The Lion King.

JabberHut -- Star Wars buddy for ever.

Kamas -- Reluctant subject of inevitable pranks and bearer of the best welcome post in history.

Stella Thomas and AquaMarine -- The most awesome Harry Potter buddies ever!

xDudettex -- For an awesome YWS friendship and because I barely care that you're freaking obsessed with Paramore.
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:50 am
View Likes
SubjectBlue says...

For starters, I think everyone here is awesome, but a member that I'd like to especially report about would be Shadowlight- for her relentless work on the storybook section.
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:36 pm
View Likes
Dreamwalker says...

I'm going to have to report thatoddkid. He has been ridiculously supportive and probably one of the nicest people I've had the privilege of knowing.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:53 pm
View Likes
MeanMrMustard says...

I am declaring my undying love and marriage proposal to the following member:

freak4christ

You never posted once on YWS and you were the 5th member ever.

I <3 u so much.

424 Reviews

Reviews: 424
Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:17 pm
View Likes
Demoness says...

Key.. so... ehm... there are so many people I adore here but here goes;

567ajt - For being the best Non-Rival ever!

Demeter - For talking swedish with me when I'm drowning in the english dictionary! Du är bra!

Qaralynn - For being Qara... not for being a goodsider!

PrincessOfDarkness - For being the first one to join the darkside with me and also because she's as obsessed with a certain Damon Salvatore as I am... Not for stealing my name though... but she's my Duckie!

SmylinG - For being a good samaritan and sharing Damon/Boone/Ian with me :)

IcyFlame - For sitting at the top with me and being the best Ally ever

Scarlettfire - For being like the Lordess of Storybooking and Storybook-creating!

GeeLyria - For being Sol, not for being a Confuser!

WTMeighan - For being my Nugget, for being an awesome YWS-Blog-Talk-Radi-Shout-Out-er and for standing being Fb-stalked by everything and everyone... yeh, he's pretty cool.

I know I'm forgetting someone.. oh I got it!

Tydeckernumbernumbernumber - For writing this really sweet novel that I'm totally in love with!

beckiw - For being an epileptic chat-member but mostly for creating "Salt and Burn the Bones"

Synnoev - For being so sweet

Noelle - Don't know that well, but she's great at reviewing so she deserves being mentioned!

Stella - For being an Irish-speaking goddess!

And for everyone I've ever spoken to in chat! Because you all rock!

Finally; Nate... - For being Nate and YWS-Master!

Lavvlie! Hugs and Hearts to all of you who were, and were not mentioned!
"Some say the world will end in fire;
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice." - Robert Frost

403 Reviews

Reviews: 403
Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:02 pm
View Likes
SmylinG says...

Demoness wrote:SmylinG - For being a good samaritan and sharing Damon/Boone/Ian with me :)

D'aww. But who better to share the many faces of Ian with? x)

I guess now that I've stopped by, I should pay my thanks and stuff to some interesting members that have caught my eye:

JabberHut, for being the first one to welcome me to YWS and for being this amusing little ball of energy every time I see her around the site.

Kafkaescence, for sporadically morphing into a dung beetle right before my very eyes. o.O He was also the second one to greet me into YWS.

Demoness, back at ya kid. ;] Also, a huge thanks for making me the eyecandy-master of Damon Salvatore! You are also one very fierce reviewer that deserves so much LOFF.

Skins, for writing perhaps the sickest novel I've come across yet on YWS, and for wanting to steal my kitteh, and for belting out fierce threats that amuse me so, and for kissing my shoes, and for PAUL.

Ranger Hawk, I won't say that I love you only because of your Logan fetish, but it may be a slight contributor to why I can remember you off the top of my head without fail. ;] You are also one of the chillest members I've met so far.

Dreamwalker, for being such a kind and helpful reviewer!

Jas, for being my east coast homie. 8)

Snoink, you are awesome and your pig fetish is iconic around here. <3

MeanMrMustard, for not changing your username and keeping your chin up when the world's YWSers stood together in voting FluffyBunny as your username. I know that must have stung a teeny bit. ;]

thatoddkid, whose writing never ceases to interest me. Keep up the great work on TMOHBIITWS!

Jenthura, I was never aware of the badges not being perfectly aligned, so thank you for being such a hero and letting everyone know this. *tear* You are also the king of avatar chameleons.

GeeLyria, you are so sweet and kind to everybody. You bring a certain fire to YWS I think.

beckiw, much like Demoness, I would also like to thank you for creating the best club on YWS.

And while I'm on beckiw, I'd like to pay a proper shout-out to each of the members of Salt and Burn the Bones. I enjoy your guys' posts and the debate between Sam versus Dean being the better Winchester. But c'mon, it's Dean.

And lastly but not least, like a bad cliche I must thank Nate. You've done such a great job of creating and running the site, I don't think any of us can ever thank you enough for it, but we'll probably continue to thank you by being YWS internet stalkers and never leaving the site. Ever.
Paul is my little, evil, yellow bundle of joy.

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:24 pm
View Likes
MeanMrMustard says...

SmylinG wrote:MeanMrMustard, for not changing your username and keeping your chin up when the world's YWSers stood together in voting FluffyBunny as your username. I know that must have stung a teeny bit. ;]

You're telling me! Stung like...well, nvm. Family friendly forum. But you make me smile G-$. <--so I'm not redundant and shiz.

I nomate Perdido/perdido/aka "wanderer"/aka the man, my man keeping it real up in here. Oho, I misspelled nominate, I definitely don't nomate Perdido. I mate with him all the time. Doods and chicks dig it both. ;D

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:06 am
View Likes
ScarlettFire says...

Demoness wrote:Scarlettfire - For being like the Lordess of Storybooking and Storybook-creating!

Aww, thanks, Demoness.

DSF6647 for, despite being fairly new, being an awesome storybooker. Seriously, those posts of yours? Awesome and definitely Monsters. They are amazing.

Also Demoness, for being an amazingly good Storybooker herself. ^^ Not quite a Lordess yet, but keep it up! You'll get there.

And IshaThePirate, for creating some amazingly awesome worlds to play in! Storybook or otherwise. Isha, you deserve to be acknowledged. ^^
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:35 pm
View Likes
Demeter says...

Nate, yeah?
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:51 pm
View Likes
Lumi says...

Demeter wrote:Nate, yeah?

Nate, yeah!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

"I think; therefore, I am."
— René Descartes