Young Writers Society

Report a good member!

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Sun May 09, 2021 2:57 am
View Likes
deleted32 says...

@CaerulemSanquinem your the friend I wish I had in real life <333 I love that
I can talk to you about anything. Your super encouraging, and nothing I say is ever cringy, rude, immature, and of course it's nice having a buddy who doesn't judge me, or think I'm a 'little sister' because of my weird way of thinking :P
Love you a million Cae <333
@MomoMajesty you really our a bright light to Y.W.S, and I appreciate your responses to my own wall posts and your likes are an absolute bonus. Besides that your a really kind, compassionate person in general which I adore <333
You deserve a whole universe <3333
@FireEyes your Wallposts are super relatable and just make my day. Thanks for being the astounding, awe-inspiring person you are <3333
She who calls the stars to shine

Reviews: 0
Sun May 09, 2021 3:27 am
View Likes
deleted33 says...

@AshlynPhoenix I loove screaming about anime with you like are u my long lost twin or something and nononononono....your definitely a more amazing a person then I am ^^

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:49 pm
View Likes
SalemReine says...

I tattle on HarryHardy, because before I discovered any helpful things on the site I PM'd him and he sent me links and explained things to me without getting frustrated!
Was WrenZorya

If I perish, I perish~ Esther, a long long time ago

465 Reviews

Reviews: 465
Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:00 am
View Likes
starlitmind says...

@BluesClues and @bees have fostered such a warm and safe and wonderful writing atmosphere for the entirety of 2021 and have created so many activities in their club to keep everyone engaged, like the monthly chats, AND now they're running an end-of-year write-in bash with cool writing prompts and a guestbook ^_^ SO THEY MUST BE REPORTED FOR BEING TOO AMAZING :(
.--. --- - .- - ---

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:32 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Oh! It's been a while since this post has been revived! But I have some good members to report!

I love all of @shatteredstones encouragement posts and I think they bring a lot of nice care to the site! Thank you Gem!!

Also there's been so many fun things going on with RP Month & Camp NaNo this last month on the site and that's been really cool and impressive to see all the energy put into it even as someone who doesn't do Camp NaNo or RPs outside of the tagbook! It's really fun to see, thanks Gen Lit Squad & RP Crew!

And big thank you especially to @HarryHardy @Omni @winterwolf0100 @Shady & @SilverNight for leading a really fun & chaotic tagbook too.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

Random avatar

Reviews: 328

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed May 17, 2023 4:54 pm
View Likes
Kaia says...

I see that sadly this excellent place to report good members is getting less used. Well, I'll change that for a second.

Cheers to my Rehenowa readers @Rinisha and @Rose. Your comments are amazing and keep me motivated and inspired.

Also, not to forget @VengefulReaper. Your determination to review my works is so impressive. Your words of wisdom and advice will not be forgotten. Thanks so much!
Traditional Christian, ISFJ, and Infamous Quirky Cat
You are God's beautiful little being!

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:04 pm
View Likes
alpacaboss says...

Been a while since I've seen activity here

Can I tag the entire YWS community? Y'all have been incredibly supportive and kind and overall just lovely people!
John 3:16; Joshua 1:9; 1 Timothy 4:12
Professional Bible nerd, Christian and classical music enthusiast, and alpaca lover
To God be All the Glory

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:19 pm
View Likes
herbalhour says...

@AilahEvelynMae

spotify
NOW PLAYING:
I Think He Knows, Taylor Swift
0:10 ──●───────── 2:55
◁∥ ||PLAY|| // STOP // ∥▷

~l o v e r~

herb/tea/hour! He/She

projects:
5 acts (poetry)
treading through abyss (novel)

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:38 pm
View Likes
fantasies says...

oops
@Coffeeboyjay @Kelisot @vampricone6783 @Horisun @Hkumar @ScarlettFire @Elinor @soundofmind @Twitter [Bot] @Youbeaucupid @keystrings @SkyVibes @ccarson @Rose @winterwolf0100
and every other beautiful kind person. thank you
(yes i snuck in the bot as well)
(wait wha there’s a user named twitter? oops…)
paige/fanta/fantasies
female
likes cheese
likes purple
kindness matters

963 Reviews

Reviews: 963
Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:49 pm
View Likes
vampricone6783 says...

@AmayaStatham @Rose @Youbeaucupid @Horisun @RavenAkuma @IcyFlame @GengarIsBestBoy and many more lovely humans on this site.

Thank you for reading my stories and posting your own. Everyone is a writer and deserves to share their ideas, and when people read my stories, I feel so appreciated. I have a whole wonderful spooky world that I want to share.

I love this site. :>

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler