Young Writers Society

Report a good member!

257 Reviews

Reviews: 257
Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:18 pm
View Likes
Tuesday says...

@Hattable for being a great listener.

@Sunshine1113 an amazing friend overall and like Hatt, a great listener.

@CarsonTheArson <3 you are the perfect person and you give amazing advice.

@CandyWizard You're a nice person overall and I hope we can be great friends. Also your puns are punny and make my day c:
What does it mean to be brave?

she/they

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:24 pm
erilea says...

Aww, thanks, @LordZeus!

Tagging @LordZeus for feeling guilty. :P
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

Random avatar

Reviews: 101
Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:10 pm
ParanormalMyth says...

Ah shoot, I've been reported. :P thank you, @LordZeus!

In return, I'm going to report @LordZeus for being such an awesome friend! I remember when I first joined and he said I was like a "girl version of him". Ever since then, he's always been nice to me!

I'm also going to report @Storygirl95 for putting up with my craziness. She also doesn't get mad when I fall asleep while we're talking. She's overall a really great friend. And she hasn't used the newspaper against me yet.

Ok, so I was going to report xJupiter, but I think her username is @GLaDOS now. She's always super nice, and she writes some pretty awesome stories.

Oh! And @ThePhoenix! He's super nice, and gives really good reviews!
Too much blood had flown from the wrist
Of children shamed for those they choose to kiss

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:38 am
View Likes
Storygirl95 says...

Awwwwww, I'm about to burst with joy. Thank you, my buddy @ParanormalMyth
I report @ParanormalMyth back because she's honestly one of the kindest people I know.
She puts up with the days I'm not on YWS for like 9 or 10 hours at a time, and still responds to me.
She also is the one who I can tell anything weird to and she won't judge me. I'm not even going to talk about the time she almost made me cry by giving me a bunch of gift points. So you're awesome! :D

I would like to nominate @tigeraye for both responding to my reviews and giving them! Your insight is always helpful!

I also would like to nominate @sinistercutlass for so many things. They left me this really long and detailed review on a piece that in no uncertain terms changed my life. I was kind of at a low point in my confidence in writing, and they changed that. Not only did I get amazing suggestions for the story, but I received the gift of words I won't ever forget. So, thank you. You've truly made a huge difference in my life, as you know from the excruciatingly long email I sent you that you replied to. You deserve nomination! :D
Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny is no more, for what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4. :wink:

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:30 pm
sinistercutlass says...

Thanks, @Storygirl95, for writing a high-quality story, and more importantly, for reminding me of the power my words have to affect how people feel. That's a lesson that I too easily forget sometimes. Ironic, really.

Thanks, @Arkhaion for also reminding me of this, by putting up with my totally uncalled-for and clumsy insensitivity.

Thanks, finally, to everyone who has reviewed my works so far, in particular, @Mardehoward, who has lately given me some serious advice to consider about the way I am characterizing Batman in my fanfic, "This Business of Love" shamelessplugshamelessplugshamelessplug :wink:

By the way, I must say that as a new-ish user at this site, I think this "report a good member" thing is a really great idea. It's nice to be able to give those people who've really helped us some public recognition.

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:45 am
View Likes
alwaysbehappy2 says...

It's reporting time

But only one person

@paranomalmyth because she's my best friend and smithing more then that *nudge* lol she's awesome and helps me around we like a lot of the same things, which is cool! She's the person I can trust and rant. In general she helpful, nice, awesome, my best friend, a amazing person! And more a awesome writer Love ya girl!

Random avatar

Reviews: 101
Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:51 am
View Likes
ParanormalMyth says...

Haha, thanks @alwaysbehappy2
We know each other from another website. And I'm proud to say Chelsea is a really great friend of mine, and as said there's the something more as well *nudges back* All the adjectives said to describe me, work for Happy as well but ten times over. :D
Too much blood had flown from the wrist
Of children shamed for those they choose to kiss

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:52 am
View Likes
willachilles says...

@Blapherica

for being a great ninja.

I'm learning the ways of the ninja as well.
Do you even YWS?

"Poetry is what happens when your mind stops working, and for a moment all you do is feel."
-ishitadutt

"You have to pretend to sleep before you can ever dream."
-silented1

Random avatar

Reviews: 139
Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:19 pm
View Likes
deleted21 says...

@ThePhoenix Of course for doing wicked wall posts and um... probably for having a really awesome sense of humour! :P

No, really, he's good! :D

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:23 pm
View Likes
ThePhoenix says...

Did I just—

Did you just—

Are you sure...
I mean—
Rea—
Wow.

MUST BE A TRICK!

Spoiler! :
@mialynire is an awesome member because anyone who thinks I'm a good member must be awesome!

Not to mention mental and crazy.
Everyone Will Fall.
The Key Is to fall with style.

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:01 pm
LordZeus says...

I just saw this. Thanks @ParanormalMyth and @Artemis28!

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:07 pm
View Likes
Ciblio says...

Sorry, I have to tell on you, @Savvy.
'we have lingered in the chambers of the sea /
by sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown /
till human voices wake us, and we drown'

previously:
GuyFieri

Reviews: 0

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:55 pm
View Likes
Ronald559 says...

@Carlito

You've probably been up here before but I really appreciate the advice/help you gave me for publishing. Thanks!

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:59 pm
View Likes
Pretzelstick says...

@Noelle because I always enjoy reading her writing. it never fails to put a smile on my face because the quality of her writing is beyond awesome.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats