Weird Science
No votes

Total votes : 3

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:13 am
View Likes
WinterGrimm says...

The teen comedies that John Hughes wrote/directed are arguably some of the best and most beloved ever made. But what's your favorite? Mine is The Breakfast Club, followed closely by Ferris Beuler's Day Off. Hopefully you've seen at least a few of these because they're on cable all the time. If not you should go out and rent them right now! At least Ferris Beuler and Breakfast Club.
That love is suffering is easy to see, for before the love becomes equally balanced on both sides there is no torment greater, since the lover is always in fear that his love may not gain its desire and that he is wasting his efforts.
Andreas Cappelanus, The Art of Courtly Love

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:09 am
View Likes
electricbluemonkey says...

Wow...Ferris Bueler is so funny. Its one of my favorite comedy movies ever! I voted for Ferris, all the way.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:22 am
View Likes
Nate says...

I have no idea... Ferris Bueller's is definitely one of my favorite all-time movies, but so is The Breakfast Club. Then there's Weird Science, which is hilarious, and then Sixteen Candles, which is funny too.

I guess I would have to go with Ferris though. It's probably the only movie I can watch over and over and never get tired of it.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:45 am
View Likes
WinterGrimm says...

Well I'm glad some people have seen these movies. I feel old now.
That love is suffering is easy to see, for before the love becomes equally balanced on both sides there is no torment greater, since the lover is always in fear that his love may not gain its desire and that he is wasting his efforts.
Andreas Cappelanus, The Art of Courtly Love

When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb